" Honor Killing" in the Muslim World

Oh yeah, a Christian forum blog with a story we are suspected to believe. Give me a break.

Title should read murders by stupid people in the tribal world. We can list 'just a few' examples of 'honor' killings by Christians in the tribal world and by Hindus in India, wherever you go in a third world village.

If you were an expert with this topic and decide to educate us you would do so while including all ethnicities and background.

But, you're just someone seeking to spread fear of Muslims. And you partly do it because you think that will somehow gain support for Israel. It's really immature.

And it doesn't work.

Oh yeah, a Christian forum blog with a story we are suspected to believe. Give me a break.

Title should read murders by stupid people in the tribal world. We can list 'just a few' examples of 'honor' killings by Christians in the tribal world and by Hindus in India, wherever you go in a third world village.

If you were an expert with this topic and decide to educate us you would do so while including all ethnicities and background.

But, you're just someone seeking to spread fear of Muslims. And you partly do it because you think that will somehow gain support for Israel. It's really immature.

And it doesn't work.

Like it or not, this goes on mainly in the Muslim World. Even the " Honor Killings" in this Country have been done ny Muslims. Nothing to do with Israel. Nice deflection try, though. :lol:

And it doesn't work.
Aw, shucks! You're just trying to sugarcoat the fact that Islam is out to conquer the world, Jamaal.

Aw, shucks! You're just trying to sugarcoat the fact that Islam is out to conquer the world, Jamaal.

that's what they say about Jews, too.

Nazis and muslims say that about jews. Hindus don't buddhists don't
its NAZIS AND MUSLIMS now tell us ------which the three ideologies
envision a TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN society in which their specific
IDEOLOGY REIGNS SUPREME and the rest of the world is either DEAD ---
or subjugated? Which ---historically have engaged in building empires
over the dead bodies of millions -------and millions???

And it doesn't work.

Like it or not, this goes on mainly in the Muslim World. Even the " Honor Killings" in this Country have been done ny Muslims. Nothing to do with Israel. Nice deflection try, though. :lol:

No it doesn't. :lol:

that's what they say about Jews, too.

Who are “they”?

Wouldn’t a thinking human consider that the juice plan for taking over the world from a tiny parcel of land where every inch of border must be defended from hostile, angry arabs/moslems, is an unlikely place to begin world domination?

Of course, if you have excused yourself from that portion of the world described as thinking humans, you're excused.

Last edited:
One has to question the truth in many of the stories, especially that crap about the bible and buried family..
However, honour killings do happen in this strange, twisted world we live in so I thought I'd post some more reliable stories from the western press.
Fairness and balance is important when discussing such a volatile subject.

Sheriff: Shooter thought wife had sex with Louisiana pastor - CNN.com

Jealous husband cleared of murdering wife after discovering affair | UK news | theguardian.com

Jailed For Life: Husband Who Strangled Cheating Wife After Affair Confession*-*Sky Tyne and Wear

Man murders uncle over alleged affair with wife | Bangkok Post: news

BBC News - Damian Rzeszowski killed wife and children in Jersey 'after wife's affair'

I apologise there's only one black and no Muslims involved in these stories.
I realise this is an anti Muslim hate thread but all the top search results were Whites and/or Christians.
I'll try harder next time.

As so many of the murders I found were not Muslims, it seems you may be wrong.
Also, Israeli have been known to carry out honour killings.

Man murders girlfriend after she revealed affair | JPost | Israel News

Of course, this'll be explained as crime, not a religious thing, as it involves Jews instead of Muslims.

The scourge of domestic violence | JPost | Israel News

When discovered, honor killing is pursued as murder by the authorities.

When it can't be followed up, I have heard that non-Islamic members render community justice on the perps.

One has to question the truth in many of the stories, especially that crap about the bible and buried family..
However, honour killings do happen in this strange, twisted world we live in so I thought I'd post some more reliable stories from the western press.

Jealous husband cleared of murdering wife after discovering affair | UK news | theguardian.com

Jailed For Life: Husband Who Strangled Cheating Wife After Affair Confession*-*Sky Tyne and Wear

BBC News - Damian Rzeszowski killed wife and children in Jersey 'after wife's affair'

I realise this is an anti Muslim hate thread but all the top search results were Whites and/or Christians.
Freddie should do some research on Crimes of Passion which no doubt go on in the Muslim world as well. I would think there is a big difference from these and killing a female member of a family because of her supposedly putting a stain on the family honor. However, bad things happen all over, don't they, Freddie?
https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/gulfnews/saudi-preacher-jailed-8-years-for-raping-killing-daughter

Freddie should do some research on Crimes of Passion which no doubt go on in the Muslim world as well. I would think there is a big difference from these and killing a female member of a family because of her supposedly putting a stain on the family honor. However, bad things happen all over, don't they, Freddie?
https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/gulfnews/saudi-preacher-jailed-8-years-for-raping-killing-daughter

Indofred the handsome said:
Of course, this'll be explained as crime, not a religious thing, as it involves Jews instead of Muslims.

Told you.

Indofred the handsome said:

Told you.
Too lazy to research Crimes of Passion, Freddie?? They certainly are different from a father killing his daughter because he thought she was becoming too Westernized or because she looked at some guy. Maybe Freddie is too naive to realize that there are Crimes of Passion in the Muslim world as well as honor killings. There are Crimes of Passion in every group under the sun.

Forum List

Back