Taliban ‘delighted’ Malala missed out on Nobel

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Shahidullah Shahid told AFP the 16-year-old had done nothing to deserve the Nobel, which went to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons for its work to rid the world of chemical arms.

“We are delighted that she didn’t get it. She did nothing big so it’s good that she didn’t get it,” he said by telephone from an undisclosed location.

“This award should be given to the real Muslims who are struggling for Islam. Malala is against Islam, she is secular.”

Malala won the European Parliament’s Sakharov rights prize on Thursday, which the TTP condemned in similar terms, claiming “her struggle against Islam” was the reason the West was honouring her.

Taliban ?delighted? Malala missed out on Nobel - DAWN.COM

Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Shahidullah Shahid told AFP the 16-year-old had done nothing to deserve the Nobel, which went to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons for its work to rid the world of chemical arms.

“We are delighted that she didn’t get it. She did nothing big so it’s good that she didn’t get it,” he said by telephone from an undisclosed location.

“This award should be given to the real Muslims who are struggling for Islam. Malala is against Islam, she is secular.”

Malala won the European Parliament’s Sakharov rights prize on Thursday, which the TTP condemned in similar terms, claiming “her struggle against Islam” was the reason the West was honouring her.

Welcome to the 7th Century A.D.

Obama won the peace prize & he killed the hell out of those Islam Terrorist. :lol:

Malala Yousafzai will go far & is very popular & smart.

[youtube]3rNhZu3ttIU[/youtube]

Despicable!!

"The Pakistani Taliban also celebrates the decision of the committee. Animals nothing but animals.

"The decision not to reward Pakistani teen activist Malala Yousafzai with the Nobel Peace Prize was met with disappointment and derision across the world, but at least one group was pleased: The one that tried to kill her.

The Pakistani Taliban called the decision "very good news" and praised the committee for "not selecting this immature girl for this famous award," according to a statement by spokesman Shahidullah Shahid."

'It's very good news' Malala didn't win the Nobel Peace Prize: Pakistani Taliban - World News

ss-121218-malala-tease.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

The Talitubbies don't like it when women forget their place.
Allah forbid they get a *gasp* EDUCATION!!

This is why everywhere where Muslim Extremists rule, society is in the Dark Ages. I guess these stinkbugs like their miserable existence.

The Nobel Prize Committee is full of oxigen anyway! :mad: ...at least when it comes to selecting the Peace Award.

In my eyes Malala Yousafzai owns the Nobel prize ...and then some.

The Nobel Prize Committee is full of oxigen anyway! :mad: ...at least when it comes to selecting the Peace Award.

In my eyes Malala Yousafzai owns the Nobel prize ...and then some.
Here's an article by a Pakistani Muslim regarding Malala. Don't forget to click on the video mentioned in the article to see Malala with Jon Stewart.
Malala and 2 Pakistans | Jewish Journal

At least Malala did win a prize, which she certainly deserves.
Pakistani teenager, shot by Taliban, wins EU human rights prize | Reuters

One of the reasons my heart always goes out to muslim women is that in many cases they are let down by the men in their own society. Look at the case of Malala, she got more support from non-muslim men than muslim men.

Muslim murderous war mongering jihadists who take pride in killing innocent civilians, are who created the Taliban.

True story .... :cool:

I know that, but I don't believe that's the same as 'creating' the Taliban .
And yes I am aware that the U.S supplied them with weapons , which you can argue strengthened them, but I don't believe the U.S created them. To me, that seems like an absurd statement

It might as well be. But actually it's the 7th Century A.M. - after Mohammed. Seven centuries of regression and the Arab world going backward under the influence of a primitive religion.

Exactly...and that odd fundamentalist fear of women.

I hope she stays safe.....she sounds like an awesome person.

Was the Nobel committee-----which gave a "peace prize" to the world's worst warmonger --- infiltrated by The Taliban twixt then and now?

Just curious, who was the Nobel Prize winner you saw as the worlds worst warmongerr?

I would actually have difficulties picking out one person at any point in time to give that honor to.

The text (excerpts of it) of Malala Yousafzai’s speech at the United Nations

I do not even hate the Talib who shot me. Even if there is a gun in my hand and he stands in front of me. I would not shoot him. This is the compassion that I have learnt from Muhammad-the prophet of mercy, Jesus christ and Lord Buddha. This is the legacy of change that I have inherited from Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela and Muhammad Ali Jinnah. This is the philosophy of non-violence that I have learnt from Gandhi Jee, Bacha Khan and Mother Teresa. And this is the forgiveness that I have learnt from my mother and father. This is what my soul is telling me, be peaceful and love everyone.

I remember that there was a boy in our school who was asked by a journalist, “Why are the Taliban against education?” He answered very simply. By pointing to his book he said, “A Talib doesn't know what is written inside this book.” They think that God is a tiny, little conservative being who would send girls to the hell just because of going to school. The terrorists are misusing the name of Islam and Pashtun society for their own personal benefits. Pakistan is peace-loving democratic country. Pashtuns want education for their daughters and sons. And Islam is a religion of peace, humanity and brotherhood. Islam says that it is not only each child's right to get education, rather it is their duty and responsibility.

https://secure.aworldatschool.org/p...alala-yousafzais-speech-at-the-united-nations

Last edited by a moderator:
The text (excerpts of it) of Malala Yousafzai’s speech at the United Nations

I do not even hate the Talib who shot me. Even if there is a gun in my hand and he stands in front of me. I would not shoot him. This is the compassion that I have learnt from Muhammad-the prophet of mercy, Jesus christ and Lord Buddha. This is the legacy of change that I have inherited from Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela and Muhammad Ali Jinnah. This is the philosophy of non-violence that I have learnt from Gandhi Jee, Bacha Khan and Mother Teresa. And this is the forgiveness that I have learnt from my mother and father. This is what my soul is telling me, be peaceful and love everyone.

I remember that there was a boy in our school who was asked by a journalist, “Why are the Taliban against education?” He answered very simply. By pointing to his book he said, “A Talib doesn't know what is written inside this book.” They think that God is a tiny, little conservative being who would send girls to the hell just because of going to school. The terrorists are misusing the name of Islam and Pashtun society for their own personal benefits. Pakistan is peace-loving democratic country. Pashtuns want education for their daughters and sons. And Islam is a religion of peace, humanity and brotherhood. Islam says that it is not only each child's right to get education, rather it is their duty and responsibility.

https://secure.aworldatschool.org/p...alala-yousafzais-speech-at-the-united-nations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SClmL43dTo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F5yeW6XFZk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Malala sure sounds like a better person than Frau Sherri even though I think Malala is somewhat off calling Pakistan a peace-loving country since so many of the Sunnis are busy suicide and car bombing the Shiites and Ahmadis. I guess Frau Sherri, that good Christian women, has no problems with the Muslims murdering Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and Muslims of different sects.

The US unfortunately brought the Taliban to Pakistan, I wish we would stop taking terrorism to all these Middle Eastern countries.

Forum List

Back