Taking the USMB advice....

I am starting my own religion ...and i expect great success!

I am the way to your salvation. I am the bearer of all truth and knowledge of all things, I am the life that will lead you out of the darkness and into the light. Fear not, I am here to serve and save you all.

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

But I prefer dimly lit areas, and I rely on the gifts of vanity and pride to save me from the mortal sin of perpetual guilt.

aaahhh.... but we also worship in the spaces between darkness and light... The only sin is not following your only salvation....
Sweet, what's the policy on cannibalism, and where do I sign up?

My religion will require dues ... and members will be encouraged buy .... oh never mind ... new members will be informed after they are inducted.

:eusa_whistle:

Works for me.... i guess you missed the post telling someone to abandon all worldly goods...and turn them over. :)

Goddess status is waiting for you at the office.

:lol:

Yes, I missed that.

Well done! THAT's a religion!

Why did you start this thread?

Did you read the OP? It was rather self explanatory.

What USMB advice are you referring to? This seems like a mock thread to me.
She told you.

Pay attention.

Read.

Get informed before you jump to paranoid conclusions.

Put your cursor over the rep icons on the bottom of the list of information about posts, thanks, etc. Read what pops up.

Then you will know.

It seems like USMB says I could start my own religion, too.

Who are you mocking Syrenn? Everyone who posts in the religion forum? I know you've said in the past that all religions are cults. What's the intention of this thread?

In order for a person to be mocked they first have to wonder who is being mocked.

Syrenn 3:16

Who are you mocking Syrenn? Everyone who posts in the religion forum? I know you've said in the past that all religions are cults. What's the intention of this thread?

I take it you have never put your cursor on top of those little stars and red bars with anyone's post count and the like.... try it sometime.

As i said... i am taking the USMB's advice. I am starting my own religion....THAT is the intention.

Why did you start this thread?

What USMB advice are you referring to? This seems like a mock or joke thread to me.

I take it you have never put your cursor on top of those little stars and red bars with anyone's post count and the like.... try it sometime.

As i said... i am taking the USMB's advice. I am starting my own religion....THAT is the intention.

I answered that question when you first asked it.

But I prefer dimly lit areas, and I rely on the gifts of vanity and pride to save me from the mortal sin of perpetual guilt.

aaahhh.... but we also worship in the spaces between darkness and light... The only sin is not following your only salvation....
Sweet, what's the policy on cannibalism, and where do I sign up?

It all depends on what you plan on eating.

apply at the office for god status.

My religion will require dues ... and members will be encouraged buy .... oh never mind ... new members will be informed after they are inducted.

:eusa_whistle:

Works for me.... i guess you missed the post telling someone to abandon all worldly goods...and turn them over. :)

Goddess status is waiting for you at the office.

Yes, I missed that.

Well done! THAT's a religion!

apply at the office...goddess status is waiting

She told you.

Pay attention.

Read.

Put your cursor over the rep icons on the bottom of the list of information about posts, thanks, etc. Read what pops up.

Then you will know.

Computation is NOT allowed. You may only follow the ONE.

She told you.

Pay attention.

Read.

Then you will know.

Is that like cypherin'?

Yeehaw!

She told you.

Pay attention.

Read.

Then you will know.

Is that like cypherin'?

Yeehaw!

LMAO!!!!!

Spellcheck will be damned to hell!!!

I am the way to your salvation. I am the bearer of all truth and knowledge of all things, I am the life that will lead you out of the darkness and into the light. Fear not, I am here to serve and save you all.

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Terrif!

Get me a cup of coffee, would you?

Cream and sugar.

Thanks in advance.

Only after worship.... refreshment only comes after.

What flavor is the Cool Aid?

Forum List

Back