Taking the USMB advice....

Who are you mocking Syrenn? Everyone who posts in the religion forum? I know you've said in the past that all religions are cults. What's the intention of this thread?

You need a fucking sense of humour transplant! I can recommend an expert. Name of Sweeney something or other! :cuckoo:

What are we not allowed to do?

There need to be restrictions so that we feel special and feel like we're making some sort of sacrifice. Not sure why but the element of martyrdom seems essential to longevity of a religion.

The only restriction is martyrdom. Your death FOR the religion is the only sin. (so far)

Sacrifice are they ones you wish to make as devotion.

You must love and be kind. Within that loving and kindness you must also allow yourself to BE loved and accept kindness.

Who are you mocking Syrenn? Everyone who posts in the religion forum? I know you've said in the past that all religions are cults. What's the intention of this thread?

I take it you have never put your cursor on top of those little stars and red bars with anyone's post count and the like.... try it sometime.

As i said... i am taking the USMB's advice. I am starting my own religion....THAT is the intention.
It's a conspiracy again, I suppose.

And, you didn't PM me about it at all....grrrrrrrr; and because of that, you made me cry at my most vulnerable.

yes it is.... i am conspiring to from a religion...all are welcome to conspire with me :lol:

There need to be restrictions so that we feel special and feel like we're making some sort of sacrifice. Not sure why but the element of martyrdom seems essential to longevity of a religion.

The only restriction is martyrdom. Your death FOR the religion is the only sin. (so far)

You must love and be kind. Within that loving and kindness you must also allow yourself to BE loved and accept kindness.

What if I charge for being "loved?"

I take it you have never put your cursor on top of those little stars and red bars with anyone's post count and the like.... try it sometime.

As i said... i am taking the USMB's advice. I am starting my own religion....THAT is the intention.

I see she has removed her's. Probably because it said she sucks off goats...just like Chesswars now!

I am starting my own religion ...and i expect great success!

I am the way to your salvation. I am the bearer of all truth and knowledge of all things, I am the life that will lead you out of the darkness and into the light. Fear not, I am here to serve and save you all.

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Don't you have to have a permission slip signed by God to start your own religion?

We are all gods.....all equal in each others eyes. No slips required.

No slips?

You'd flaunt your legs?

Jezebel!

You need a fucking sense of humour transplant! I can recommend an expert. Name of Sweeney something or other! :cuckoo:

I also expect you to report to the office to apply for a god position.... now hop to it or i will get bones on you.

Not even a single dietary restriction?

Love? Kindness? Too rich for my blood.

What if I charge for being "loved?"

If you both agree.... play how you like. Just remember "charging" works both ways.

Don't you have to have a permission slip signed by God to start your own religion?

We are all gods.....all equal in each others eyes. No slips required.

No slips?

You'd flaunt your legs?

Jezebel!

Goddess Jezebel! ..... has quite a ring to it don't you think?

Flaunt or not to flaunt.... is up to the individual and their personal comfort zone. If you dont like what you are seeing in others however.... DON'T look.

Not even a single dietary restriction?

Love? Kindness? Too rich for my blood.

Food... is a central tenet... No restriction..... Anything and everything that makes you happy.... as much or as little as you like.

How about .... pleasure as central core.

I also expect you to report to the office to apply for a god position.... now hop to it or i will get bones on you.

Only if I can be the god of bad. The sort of bad that is good. :eusa_drool:

Only if I can be the god of bad. The sort of bad that is good. :eusa_drool:

All "bad" is also good.

There is no light without the darkness.....You cannot see the light if it is not set against the darkness...

There is no good....without the bad. You do not know what is good...feels good... unless you know what is bad...or feels bad.

You may be a god of what ever you like :)

Why did you start this thread?

Did you read the OP? It was rather self explanatory.

Taking the USMB advice....
I am starting my own religion ...and i expect great success!

Last edited:
My religion will require dues ... and members will be encouraged buy .... oh never mind ... new members will be informed after they are inducted.

:eusa_whistle:

My religion will require dues ... and members will be encouraged buy .... oh never mind ... new members will be informed after they are inducted.

:eusa_whistle:

Works for me.... i guess you missed the post telling someone to abandon all worldly goods...and turn them over. :)

Goddess status is waiting for you at the office.

Forum List

Back