Taking the USMB advice....

Who are you mocking Syrenn? Everyone who posts in the religion forum? I know you've said in the past that all religions are cults. What's the intention of this thread?

I take it you have never put your cursor on top of those little stars and red bars with anyone's post count and the like.... try it sometime.

As i said... i am taking the USMB's advice. I am starting my own religion....THAT is the intention.

What USMB advice are you referring to? This seems like a mock or joke thread to me.

Who are you mocking Syrenn? Everyone who posts in the religion forum? I know you've said in the past that all religions are cults. What's the intention of this thread?

I take it you have never put your cursor on top of those little stars and red bars with anyone's post count and the like.... try it sometime.

As i said... i am taking the USMB's advice. I am starting my own religion....THAT is the intention.

I answered that question when you first asked it.

Have fun.

I answered that question when you first asked it.

Have fun.

I am sure the religion will be a great success :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNKhIJfB510]Imagine - John Lennon - YouTube[/ame]

How many religions are there on this wet rock? :dunno:

;) Count how many people there on this on this wet rock!​

Freedom FROM religion. :cool:

A new religion? Cool.

Instead of having magic underwear, let's just have no underwear.

So what does one have to do to be a priest in this particular religion?

A new religion? Cool.

Instead of having magic underwear, let's just have no underwear.

So what does one have to do to be a priest in this particular religion?

Join up.... that's it. And you wont be a lowly priest.... you enter at full god status.

however children are off limits regardless of status.

Forum List

Back