Taking the USMB advice....

No you aren't. "If" was nowhere in your question.

Here is your question: "Who are you mocking Syrenn? [sic]"

I'll ask yet again: Is she mocking someone?

I am asking her if she is mocking someone and who she is mocking.
Again, there is NO "IF" in your question.

Let's just let Syrenn answer without your interference.

I am asking her if she is mocking someone and who she is mocking.

Asking questions is interference?

Who knew.

Is Syrenn mocking someone? In case you are wondering why I am asking, your question assumes that she is. You didn't ask if she was, you assumed she was and asked who she was mocking.

Now, based on another thread where you got so bent out of shape about what she posted about a conspiracy, it was perceived by all to be just an innocent question.

Then YOU came along and blew the whistle on YOURSELF about some PM. YOU, Sky. No one thought anything sinister about her post.

Now, here you are again...blowing the whistle on YOURSELF - creating a situation where you think you can blame someone else for how betrayed you feel, how bad you feel.

You CONSISTENTLY make up situations in your head, realize them on the forum, then PUBLICLY dive right into being the victim of that made-up situation.

And you seem to be completely baffled as to why so many call you a willful victim.

It's just sick - there's no other word for it. Why ANYONE would want to feel bad is so foreign to me. I know there are masochists out there, and your desire to be in situations that make you feel bad (so you say, I think you enjoy it) is so fucked up and so far off the charts that you create situations in which to be a victim that have nothing at all to do with reality.

Last edited:
I am starting my own religion ...and i expect great success!

I am the way to your salvation. I am the bearer of all truth and knowledge of all things, I am the life that will lead you out of the darkness and into the light. Fear not, I am here to serve and save you all.

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Don't you have to have a permission slip signed by God to start your own religion?

Who knew.

Is Syrenn mocking someone? In case you are wondering why I am asking, your question assumes that she is. You didn't ask if she was, you assumed she was and asked who she was mocking.

Now, based on another thread where you got so bent out of shape about what she posted about a conspiracy, it was perceived by all to be just an innocent question.

Then YOU came along and blew the whistle on YOURSELF about some PM. YOU, Sky. No one thought anything sinister about her post.

Now, here you are again...blowing the whistle on YOURSELF - creating a situation where you think you can blame someone else for how betrayed you feel, how bad you feel.

You CONSISTENTLY make up situations in your head, realize them on the forum, then PUBLICLY dive right into being the victim of that made-up situation.

And you seem to be completely baffled as to why so many call you a willful victim.

It's just sick - there's no other word for it. Why ANYONE would want to feel bad is so foreign to me. I know there are masochists out there, and your desire to be in situations that make you feel bad (so you say, I think you enjoy it) is so fucked up and so far off the charts that you create situations in which to be a victim that have nothing at all to do with reality.

I gave you a chance this morning, took you off ignore, and read your posts. You are still stuck in your pattern of personal attack.

Back on ignore, toots.

Maybe one day, you'll grow up.

Last edited:
What are we not allowed to do?

There need to be restrictions so that we feel special and feel like we're making some sort of sacrifice. Not sure why but the element of martyrdom seems essential to longevity of a religion.

Who knew.

I gave you a chance this morning and read your posts. You have decided to refer back to your pattern of personal attack.

Back on ignore, toots.
You know, I stopped counting how many times you say you are ignoring me, but you never do.

It's sad that someone who has complete control over their own actions cannot even keep the promises to take that action that they publicly state.

I would feel sorry for you, but you are so out there that you are a caricature of a willfull victim.

So, go back to something else. Your hostility.

Who are you mocking Syrenn? Everyone who posts in the religion forum? I know you've said in the past that all religions are cults. What's the intention of this thread?

I take it you have never put your cursor on top of those little stars and red bars with anyone's post count and the like.... try it sometime.

As i said... i am taking the USMB's advice. I am starting my own religion....THAT is the intention.

She thinks all religion is cult. So she's mocking it by creating her own.

Quite true. All religions ARE cults.

I however am naming no bones about what exactly this would be. This would be a cult...like all the others.

Or have you never heard of a cult following?

Who are you mocking Syrenn? Everyone who posts in the religion forum? I know you've said in the past that all religions are cults. What's the intention of this thread?

I take it you have never put your cursor on top of those little stars and red bars with anyone's post count and the like.... try it sometime.

As i said... i am taking the USMB's advice. I am starting my own religion....THAT is the intention.
It's a conspiracy again, I suppose.

And, you didn't PM me about it at all....grrrrrrrr; and because of that, you made me cry at my most vulnerable.

This thread hurts my head.

5002641-young-caucasian-woman-with-bare-shoulders-wearing-an-octopus-on-her-head.jpg

Ocotpron is a fringe element...but if it makes you happy you are welcome to embrace it.

Who knew.

This religion has nothing to do with sky or anyone else.... OTHER then the previously mentioned mocking of the USMB...and taking them up on THEIR suggestion.

I am starting a religion....and will be a great success!

However.... sky does seem to assume much and read more then there is into most of my posts.

I am the way to your salvation. I am the bearer of all truth and knowledge of all things, I am the life that will lead you out of the darkness and into the light. Fear not, I am here to serve and save you all.

:)

Attachments

• $Church of Syrenn.jpg
    $Church of Syrenn.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 55

Don't you have to have a permission slip signed by God to start your own religion?

We are all gods.....all equal in each others eyes. No slips required.

Forum List

Back