Tagg Romney Wanted to take a Swing at President Obama

So what else did he say. Something like that's just how the game is played. You take your lumps and then you give them back......

:lol::lol::lol: Lawrence O'Donnell wants a piece of that:
Lawrence O’Donnell Challenges Mitt Romney’s Son to a Fist Fight | Video | TheBlaze.com

Comedy gold. The left is losing...their....shit. :lmao:

Threads like this are just proof of the growing hysteria since Romney overtook Obama in the polls. They're freaking out about silly quips like this one from Tagg Romney, and everybody KNOWS he wasn't making some sort of threat. They're freaking out about "binders" and Big Bird. They're just flailing for a lifeline that's not coming. Because when push comes to shove, Obama has no substance and no record to run on and that's showing in the polls as voters get to know Romney better and see what he has to offer in terms of solutions going forward.

obama isn't a president. He is a presidebt. He is not worthy of any respect whatsoever. He certainly doesn't deserve respect for merely holding office. Especially when he's been so dishonest in the functions of office. Should we respect dishonesty merely because the dishonest holds a high office? Never. Not under any circumstances.

Hmmmm....Violence, huh? This whole family has foot in mouth disease. Terrible! Where is the secret service on this? The familily of elites who feel entitled to be jerks!

Tagg Romney wanted to take a swing at Obama during the Debate

Bill LuMay, WPTF talk radio: What is it like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar?

Tagg Romney: Well, you want to jump out of your seat and rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him.

well if the femmie prez got a lucky punch in and killed tagg it would have just been optimal no big deal.

So, what branch of the military did obama serve in?
You really are a moron.

Romney: supports war, didn't serve.

Obama: does not support war, didn't serve.

So, your (asinine) theory is that you cannot have an opinion on any international conflict if you have not served in the military yourself UNLESS that opinion is in opposition to taking military action. Is that it? Does that make sense to you?

And Romney does not "support war," you partisan hack. Of the two of them, who has done more to ACTUALLY "support war," idiot?

So, what branch of the military did obama serve in?
You really are a moron.

So, your (asinine) theory is that you cannot have an opinion on any international conflict if you have not served in the military yourself UNLESS that opinion is in opposition to taking military action. Is that it? Does that make sense to you?

And Romney does not "support war," you partisan hack. Of the two of them, who has done more to ACTUALLY "support war," idiot?
I think if you protest in favor of the draft and protest in favor of other American men going to fight and die in the Vietnam war, then run to France to lay around on the beach, you are a coward and a pussy.

You really are a moron.

I think if you protest in favor of the draft and protest in favor of other American men going to fight and die in the Vietnam war, then run to France to lay around on the beach, you are a coward and a pussy.

You probably weren't even born during Vietnam war, all you're doing is regurgitating what you heard from others. now that's what I would call a pussy, not thinking for yourself

You really are a moron.

I think you are an illogical turd, and a rank amateur at twisting facts as you are trying so clumsily to do here.

Hmmmm....Violence, huh? This whole family has foot in mouth disease. Terrible! Where is the secret service on this? The familily of elites who feel entitled to be jerks!

Tagg Romney wanted to take a swing at Obama during the Debate

Bill LuMay, WPTF talk radio: What is it like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar?

Tagg Romney: Well, you want to jump out of your seat and rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him.

It was clearly a joke. I am currently laughing because of out of all the news that came out today this is what you wanted to post. It is so ridiculous that you would even post something like this, and act as if it is some scandalous story. There is a lot more bigger, and more important scandalous activities going on currently.

I will even give you the benefit of the doubt, and we will say the Tagg was completely serious about swinging at the president. I think that when most people feel that someone is bad mouthing a person they hold dearly, they would too have the urge to swing at that person. Its human emotion.

I will give you one more. Let the secret service come after Tagg and arrest him, and then lets see how the american people appreciate that gesture. Then I think you will see just how ridiculous your statement is.

Last edited:

You probably weren't even born during Vietnam war, all you're doing is regurgitating what you heard from others. now that's what I would call a pussy, not thinking for yourself
We know you're a stupid cow, so we post this again for your to chew on, besides your cud:

mitt-romney-protesting-in-favor-of-vietnam-war-total-brainwashing-jpg.jpg

You really are a moron.

10_11_2012_f.jpg

"That's RIGHT!!!

Down here at Maw Romney's, we serve-up the BEST GAWDDAMNED CHICKENHAWK YOU EVER SAW!!!!"

redneck_mentor.jpg

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, BUDDY!!!"

Forum List

Back