Tagg Romney Wanted to take a Swing at President Obama

the level of disrespect with which the rabid right treats this president is disgusting.

and if you don't think there's at least some racial element to it, i think you're hiding your head in the sand.

is it the sole reason? no. the rabid right always thinks they're entitled to the white house.

And to think I once thought you were an intelligent poster... :eusa_eh:

the level of disrespect with which the rabid right treats this president is disgusting.

and if you don't think there's at least some racial element to it, i think you're hiding your head in the sand.

is it the sole reason? no. the rabid right always thinks they're entitled to the white house.

And to think I once thought you were an intelligent poster... :eusa_eh:

I was on this board during the Bush administration, and I can tell you ALL, the LEFT wasn't pretty or Respectful towards Bush.. jilly included
and now all their whining with Obama how he is so not respected,
cracks me the hell up:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
It's easy to be brave when you're phoning it in from another location and you're nowhere even close to where the object of your comment is.

Kinda like what you see on these boards on a regular basis. Nobody knows where you live or who you really are, but they like to get all puffed up and threaten to kick their ass.

All Tagg has is bluster and bullshit. He should shut his mouth before he does the campaign even more damage.

However...............if I was within physical earshot and I heard this asshole pop off like that, I'd ask him if he'd like to have an asskicking for disrespecting the President, because as a member of the military, it's kinda my duty to defend him and this country.

You're a right scary dude skippy, for a douche.

and what part of what he says troubles you?

You aren't any better sweetie.....

Tagg, Track, Trig...

Where do these people come up with Children's names?

They're sick narcissists-- because these children came from them, they think they must give them these unusual name -- "no other child is a good as my child."

Tagg, Track, Trig...

They're sick narcissists-- because these children came from them, they think they must give them these unusual name -- "no other child is as good as my child."

Good? What's wrong with unique?

What makes it any different than names like Dick, Bob or Jack?

this thread is hilarious, they want to sic the Secret service on people who say they "wanted" to hit the Dear Leader..

I mean, my gawd..:lol:

I'm not suggesting the SS should go after son of Mittens. I'm just pointing out that his disrespect for the POTUS is indicative of his mindset.

It's easy to be brave when you're phoning it in from another location and you're nowhere even close to where the object of your comment is.

Kinda like what you see on these boards on a regular basis. Nobody knows where you live or who you really are, but they like to get all puffed up and threaten to kick their ass.

All Tagg has is bluster and bullshit. He should shut his mouth before he does the campaign even more damage.

However...............if I was within physical earshot and I heard this asshole pop off like that, I'd ask him if he'd like to have an asskicking for disrespecting the President, because as a member of the military, it's kinda my duty to defend him and this country.

Do you even realize what you just did there, you hypocrite poseur?

Tagg, Track, Trig...

They're sick narcissists-- because these children came from them, they think they must give them these unusual name -- "no other child is a good as my child."

It's not just them. People of all backgrounds and stations are doing it nowadays.

Lefties see racism everywhere...

Not everywhere. When it comes from lefties themselves they are struck with selective blindness.

Tagg, Track, Trig...

It's not just them. People of all backgrounds and stations are doing it nowadays.

I have kids and we've never met parents that think their kids are so goddamn special that hey have to have "special" names....

If I did, I'd ban them from my special home just so they know they aren't really that special.

Tagg, Track, Trig...

I have kids and we've never met parents that think their kids are so goddamn special that hey have to have "special" names.....

You need to get out more. They are everywhere. I don't know that it's because they think their kids are so special as much as it is a desire for everyone to know how trendy and cool the parents are.

Hmmmm....Violence, huh? This whole family has foot in mouth disease. Terrible! Where is the secret service on this? The familily of elites who feel entitled to be jerks!

Tagg Romney wanted to take a swing at Obama during the Debate

Bill LuMay, WPTF talk radio: What is it like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar?

Tagg Romney: Well, you want to jump out of your seat and rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him.

So...let me get this straight, you are putting up a post full of faux outrage, a post of desperation in hopes of turning people off to Mitt Romney because of your manufactured outrage at what Tagg Romney, who is not running for office stated. Yet, when you vote, you will vote for the current president who stated:

"If they bring a knife to a fight, we bring a gun"

You know, I don't even have to say any more except that you are proof that leftism is a mental disorder.

LilOlLady screached in a maniacal rage while trying to fight her way out of her straight jacket:

If the little punk ass bitch want to swing at someone why not start with daddy Mitt and continue on to Afghanistan. Take your best shot little punk ass bitch because Obama won't let you have another one.

I am not sure of exactly what your mental disorder is, but it must have some words with alot of letters in them. I just have one question to ask, if a tree were to fall on you in the middle of a forest, would anyone excpet the local pshycho ward know you're missing??

Last edited:
The entire Romney family has no respect for President Obama. Actually half the country has no respect for President Obama, in my opinion its because he's black. Like it or not its true. I mean look at the history of the US Presidents, no president was given this much bullshit from or citizens nor congress like President Obama has. And these traitorous black people disgust me. Can't these people see that all the republicans want is to make themselves richer and us middle class and the rest poorer? I mean open your eyes, the Republicans are not our friends, they do not care about us. That John Boehner can go screw himself also, his tears mean shit to me, I see right through him and the rest of his friends. If Mitt Romney becomes president, trust me, he will start a war against China. He'll make our National Debt greater. He'll make the poor poorer. He'll make the rich richer. He'll take away the medicare that really helps out us lower class people. He'll just cause a lot of problems in our country that we do not need at the moment. I also have something to say about these impatient little fuckers who complain about President Obama not doing that much for them. It took Bush 8 fuckin' years to fuck up America, and these blood suckers want President Obama to fix it in only 4 years. Also, how can President Obama do anything for us if the Senate and House of Reps. are all prepared to throw any offer he has out the damn window? They refuse to get over their childish ways and come together to help us citizens. The Romney family are disrespectful fucks and I'm telling you right now, if he is voted into office; America, my beautiful country, will come to it's end. Soldier families, be prepared to see your children returning home in a box. Men prepare your sons for another draft. Women kiss your men good bye. Men tell your families that you love them and warn them that there is a 99% chance that you will not be coming home alive. We will be in WW III by 2015 if Romney is President. :(

The tough guy is too much of a pussy to join the military, just like his 4 pussy brothers, his pussy father, and all his pussy male relatives as FAR BACK AS YOU WISH TO GO.

Romneys support war - they just don't ever fight in them.

Forum List

Back