Swastika, Obama name carved on MA golf course

I was actually in the forest recently driving smoking a joi... er I mean checking out the the beautiful scenery the other day and came upon Camp Squanto. It looked like they got some kind of military installation or something near there.

yeah i think thats the juvenile camp.

Ah!

I never know where I am when I'm out there good thing I usually take the KGB with me. I just drive aimlessly and know that I will eventually come out somewhere I recognize.

The KGB ????

2001280391433901316_rs.jpg

What kind of Evil Empire are you guys running up there!?!

squanto

good times

I was actually in the forest recently driving smoking a joi... er I mean checking out the the beautiful scenery the other day and came upon Camp Squanto. It looked like they got some kind of military installation or something near there.

that's a boot camp for DYS. we used to hear them doing PT in the mornings.

squanto's a good place to *admire the scenery*
:lol:

That explains the guy wearing a gun and walking a basset hound wearing a cowbell that I saw.

That explains the guy wearing a gun and walking a basset hound wearing a cowbell that I saw.

Awww dude why didn't you beep at me, i would have taken a toke or two

the cowbell's a nice touch.

Swastika, Obama name carved on Mass. golf course - Boston.com

1__1255443042_8267.jpg

LAKEVILLE, Mass.—The Secret Service is investigating after a swastika was found carved into the green on a Massachusetts golf course, next to President Barack Obama's name.
Yeah my home state is off its rocker. :eek:
It's the Chinese symbol for 10,000 Gods. It's on the entrance of almost every shrine in Asia.

swastika-temple.jpg

That settles it, the Chinese Skinhead Mafia did it.

Swastika, Obama name carved on Mass. golf course - Boston.com

1__1255443042_8267.jpg

LAKEVILLE, Mass.—The Secret Service is investigating after a swastika was found carved into the green on a Massachusetts golf course, next to President Barack Obama's name.

Yeah my home state is off its rocker. :eek:

Let's see, it was an AP article. Nobody on the entire AP staff could identify that it wasn't a swastika.
Can you say "Journalistic Malpractice" boys and girls?

it is definitely a swastika. a sauwastika, to be precise. not the one used primarily by the nazis.

Forum List

Back