Swastika, Obama name carved on MA golf course

yeah i think thats the juvenile camp.

Ah!

I never know where I am when I'm out there good thing I usually take the KGB with me. I just drive aimlessly and know that I will eventually come out somewhere I recognize.

The KGB ????

2001280391433901316_rs.jpg

What kind of Evil Empire are you guys running up there!?!
Lol.

Damn. I can't rep you again.

Elder is correct, that is not a Nazi Swastika, the arms point to the right in the Nazi version, but I'm sure the people who carved it didn't know that.

I am afraid to ask how the hell you know that.

Immie

Last edited:
Elder is correct, that is not a Nazi Swastika, the arms point to the right in the Nazi version, but I'm sure the people who carved it didn't know that.

Immie
The swastika as a Good Luck symbol has a long and rich history.

The Nazi's really messed that up.

I had read somewhere that it was a satanic symbol before Hitler adopted it or was it a documentary film, not sure. I have never seen anyone (until this thread that is) state that it was a good luck symbol.

I'm not saying you are wrong, just that I had never heard that before.

http://www.hostultra.com/~Exidor/Swastika/Swastika.html
An interesting -reversal- has been seen in the theory that the
"Aryans" are a "satanic" influenced "race," fathered by the "giants" of
Biblical reference (the basis being the belief that the "giants" mentioned
in the Bible were the offspring of angels that mated with human women) and
that the "race" thus produced has been working against Christianity for
thousands of years, taking the widespread use of the swasticka and using
this as "evidence" of sun-worship in any culture that uses/used it. (and
taking sun-worship as "satanic...") With some rather strained linguistic
analysis, some rather fuzzy and sloppily documented books, and the known
involvement of a few of the leaders of the NSDAP with "occult" groups in
pre-WW II Germany, a picture emerges of a world-wide and history-wide
conspiracy.

Well, see! I'm not totally crazy. This isn't where I heard that, but at least I know someone made the connection. :D

Immie

Last edited:
Swastika, Obama name carved on Mass. golf course - Boston.com

1__1255443042_8267.jpg

LAKEVILLE, Mass.—The Secret Service is investigating after a swastika was found carved into the green on a Massachusetts golf course, next to President Barack Obama's name.

Yeah my home state is off its rocker. :eek:

and that was done by his supporters!

just think if his opponents started doing shit.

Actually, if you look at this map you can see that Carver and it's surrounding areas are the "red" part of Massachusetts.

Immie

I had read somewhere that it was a satanic symbol before Hitler adopted it or was it a documentary film, not sure. I have never seen anyone (until this thread that is) state that it was a good luck symbol.

Immie

Broaden your reading experiences.
Here is a start,
The Swastika or WAN Symbol in Asian Art - The Heart of Buddha

Immie

Look at the insignia on the tail:

bf109g6.jpg

German naval battle flag, again note the center:

f04_third_reich_battle_flag.jpg

Anyone that grew up in the 1960s and built plastic models knows which was the insignia goes, they used to be included in the kits.

Immie

Broaden your reading experiences.
Here is a start,
The Swastika or WAN Symbol in Asian Art - The Heart of Buddha

Yeah right, like I am supposed to read everything ever written... and still have time to post here! Cut me some slack will ya?

Immie

Immie

bf109g6.jpg

Anyone that grew up in the 1960s and built plastic models knows which was the insignia goes, they used to be included in the kits.

Actually, while I was waiting for a response I went and actually checked some other books that I had and sure enough, you were right, but I would never have noticed it or even thought about it being backwards, as I had never really cared.

But thanks to everyone for the information. I appreciate it.

Immie

Actually, if you look at this map you can see that Carver and it's surrounding areas are the "red" part of Massachusetts.

and by god no obma supporters dare show there face there i can tell you!!

lol what a dupe! :cuckoo:

I can throw a rock from my house and practically hit the town where this happened.

Unless you live in SE Mass I really don't see how you can talk intelligently at all about his level of support here.

Actually, while I was waiting for a response I went and actually checked some other books that I had and sure enough, you were right, but I would never have noticed it or even thought about it being backwards, as I had never really cared.

Immie
I notice that right away.

Its the same with any aircraft insignia for me, for example the USA always has the star on the left wing when viewed from the top or bottom.

p-51-mustang-flying-bw-2.jpg

I can throw a rock from my house and practically hit the town where this happened.

Unless you live in SE Mass I really don't see how you can talk at all intelligently at all about his level of support here.
Do us a favor: Throw the rock.

:/

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Immie

bf109g6.jpg

Eric Hartmann was an awesome pilot and a true gentleman as were most Luftwaffe pilots. Too bad they were led by a fat BLUE pig!!!!

Immie
I notice that right away.

Its the same with any aircraft insignia for me, for example the USA always has the star on the left wing when viewed from the top or bottom.

p-51-mustang-flying-bw-2.jpg

So if it were on the right wing, it would be an enemy plane in disguise or maybe a conservative pilot? :)

You know, come to think of it, I think we conservatives ought to complain about the discrimination that is clearly evident by this injustice!

Immie

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back