Swastika, Obama name carved on MA golf course

special's one way of putting it. :eusa_whistle:

myles standish rocks-i spend a week at boy scout camp every year.

Camp Cachalot?

squanto

good times

I was actually in the forest recently driving smoking a joi... er I mean checking out the the beautiful scenery the other day and came upon Camp Squanto. It looked like they got some kind of military installation or something near there.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
squanto

good times

I was actually in the forest recently driving smoking a joi... er I mean checking out the the beautiful scenery the other day and came upon Camp Squanto. It looked like they got some kind of military installation or something near there.

yeah i think thats the juvenile camp.

Ah!

I never know where I am when I'm out there good thing I usually take the KGB with me. I just drive aimlessly and know that I will eventually come out somewhere I recognize.

They're going to throw kids in there too!?!

Run for the hills!!

LOL, it's the ones using sporks as weapons in school!

FEMA camp!!!! :eek:

:eek: Barack Obama is obviously building the first of the FEMA Death Camps in one of his loyal Liberal states. Eventually we will all have to comply to his "change" or face these camps. What we need to find is the holy gra- I mean the birth certificate!

Ah!

I never know where I am when I'm out there good thing I usually take the KGB with me. I just drive aimlessly and know that I will eventually come out somewhere I recognize.

Yeah you can can get lost for a bit but eventually you will hit something familiar, its not all that big in there after a while.

I remember when the KGB and I jumped the car at high speed in there :lol:

Camp Cachalot?

squanto

good times

that's a boot camp for DYS. we used to hear them doing PT in the mornings.

squanto's a good place to *admire the scenery*
:lol:

Forum List

Back