Swastika, Obama name carved on MA golf course

*ouch*

He sounds like a jerk.

And now, I am ---> <---- this much smarter cause I know who Fuzzy Zoeller is.

Thanks EZ. :razz:

But he was just 'kidding' remember!

His name is funny, and the town he lives in here in Indiana is called "Floyds Knob" believe it or not!

Funny story about that town. My boyfriend at the end of my freshman year in college (IU) was from Floyds Knob. Well, he broke up with me right before we went home for the summer. I came back in the fall, his best friend told me he turned gay that summer and was living with some older guy now, and not coming back to IU. He got Floyd's Knob after all!
Floyd's Knob. Turning men gay, one knob at a time.

Here is Floyd, showing off his Knobs:

CM-Punk.jpg

But he was just 'kidding' remember!

His name is funny, and the town he lives in here in Indiana is called "Floyds Knob" believe it or not!

Funny story about that town. My boyfriend at the end of my freshman year in college (IU) was from Floyds Knob. Well, he broke up with me right before we went home for the summer. I came back in the fall, his best friend told me he turned gay that summer and was living with some older guy now, and not coming back to IU. He got Floyd's Knob after all!
Floyd's Knob. Turning men gay, one knob at a time.

Here is Floyd, showing off his Knobs:

CM-Punk.jpg
I guess if you're into that sort of thing. :p

Swastika, Obama name carved on Mass. golf course - Boston.com

1__1255443042_8267.jpg

LAKEVILLE, Mass.—The Secret Service is investigating after a swastika was found carved into the green on a Massachusetts golf course, next to President Barack Obama's name.

Yeah my home state is off its rocker. :eek:

what is with the nutjobs associating President Obama with the nazi's? Are they too stupid to realize that President Obama is of the type of people the nazi's would have on their extermination list?

Swastika, Obama name carved on Mass. golf course - Boston.com

1__1255443042_8267.jpg

LAKEVILLE, Mass.—The Secret Service is investigating after a swastika was found carved into the green on a Massachusetts golf course, next to President Barack Obama's name.

Yeah my home state is off its rocker. :eek:

what is with the nutjobs associating President Obama with the nazi's? Are they too stupid to realize that President Obama is of the type of people the nazi's would have on their extermination list?
I'm guessing stupid skinheads. I could be wrong, but...

4 years ago those on the far left would have rejoiced and called it free speech; just replace "Obama" for "Bush".

Now they'll call it vandalism and want jail time.

4 years ago those on the far left would have rejoiced and called it free speech; just replace "Obama" for "Bush".

Really? I think most everyone on this thread is making a joke out of it, because it's done by a bunch of idiots.

You're the one who brought that up. Nobody else is taking it seriously.

It says "I <symbol> Obama". It's opposite of a swastika so is the person(s) who did this really saying 'I wish luck to Obama'?

But since the Nazis use of the swastika, some people are trying to differentiate the two meanings of the swastika by varying its direction - trying to make the clockwise, Nazi version of the swastika mean hate and death while the counter-clockwise version would hold the ancient meaning of the symbol, life and good-luck.

History of the Swastika

Whatever they were trying to say, they screwed the lawn up. Yeah it'll grow but . . . I hate vandalism.

Last edited:
my guess is that it was a bunch of kids getting drunk and stupid at the golf course, but i'm not surprised that the SS is investigating it as they should.

not a bad course-excellent bar, too.

It says "I <symbol> Obama". It's opposite of a swastika so is the person(s) who did this really saying 'I wish luck to Obama'?

But since the Nazis use of the swastika, some people are trying to differentiate the two meanings of the swastika by varying its direction - trying to make the clockwise, Nazi version of the swastika mean hate and death while the counter-clockwise version would hold the ancient meaning of the symbol, life and good-luck.

History of the Swastika

Imagine if the person really meant I wish luck to obama and not I NAZI Obama. I mean it does make more sense :).

Really? I think most everyone on this thread is making a joke out of it, because it's done by a bunch of idiots.

I'm just breaking the partisan ice. Dont blame the messenger

Bound to happen within a few pages :lol:

I'm just breaking the partisan ice. Dont blame the messenger

Bound to happen within a few pages :lol:

Make sure you reference Acorn and Sarah Palin too, or you're not doing your job right.

my guess is that it was a bunch of kids getting drunk and stupid at the golf course, but i'm not surprised that the SS is investigating it as they should.

not a bad course-excellent bar, too.
No...the letters are too perfect for drunks. It's probably something like crop circles...maybe Aliens are involved.

New Topics

Forum List

Back