Swastika, Obama name carved on MA golf course

my guess is that it was a bunch of kids getting drunk and stupid at the golf course, but i'm not surprised that the SS is investigating it as they should.

not a bad course-excellent bar, too.
No...the letters are too perfect for drunks. It's probably something like crop circles...maybe Aliens are involved.

if it was aliens, it'd be in spanish, silly.
:eusa_whistle:

my guess is that it was a bunch of kids getting drunk and stupid at the golf course, but i'm not surprised that the SS is investigating it as they should.

No...the letters are too perfect for drunks. It's probably something like crop circles...maybe Aliens are involved.

:rofl:

This is really pathetic behavior by moronic individuals. But I have absolutely no doubt that every single one of us who are not in the Obamanation will be lumped in with whatever idiot did this.

Every single one of you?
I question the intelligence of someone who makes that kind of sweeping broad brush reaction.

:smoke:

sweeping.jpg

confederate-generals_small.jpg

Fossumstasjon.jpg

Good point, I believe it would have said Yo.

Elder is correct, that is not a Nazi Swastika, the arms point to the right in the Nazi version, but I'm sure the people who carved it didn't know that.
...which supports the theory that the engraver was an idiot.

He does have a funny name! He's another Indiana Legend:

CNN - Golfer says comments about Woods 'misconstrued' - April 21, 1997
*ouch*

He sounds like a jerk.

And now, I am ---> <---- this much smarter cause I know who Fuzzy Zoeller is.

Thanks EZ. :razz:

But he was just 'kidding' remember!

His name is funny, and the town he lives in here in Indiana is called "Floyds Knob" believe it or not!

Funny story about that town. My boyfriend at the end of my freshman year in college (IU) was from Floyds Knob. Well, he broke up with me right before we went home for the summer. I came back in the fall, his best friend told me he turned gay that summer and was living with some older guy now, and not coming back to IU. He got Floyd's Knob after all!
It's odd you should have that affect on him...turned him gay did ya?

what is with the nutjobs associating President Obama with the nazi's? Are they too stupid to realize that President Obama is of the type of people the nazi's would have on their extermination list?
I'm guessing stupid skinheads. I could be wrong, but...
Likely close.

It says "I <symbol> Obama". It's opposite of a swastika so is the person(s) who did this really saying 'I wish luck to Obama'?

But since the Nazis use of the swastika, some people are trying to differentiate the two meanings of the swastika by varying its direction - trying to make the clockwise, Nazi version of the swastika mean hate and death while the counter-clockwise version would hold the ancient meaning of the symbol, life and good-luck.

History of the Swastika

Imagine if the person really meant I wish luck to obama and not I NAZI Obama. I mean it does make more sense :).
Then maybe we should locate the dude and give him the Nobel Peace Prize.

I know most of you don't know much about Carver but this is sooooooooooo Carver.

Swastika, Obama name carved on Mass. golf course - Boston.com

1__1255443042_8267.jpg

LAKEVILLE, Mass.—The Secret Service is investigating after a swastika was found carved into the green on a Massachusetts golf course, next to President Barack Obama's name.
Yeah my home state is off its rocker. :eek:
It's the Chinese symbol for 10,000 Gods. It's on the entrance of almost every shrine in Asia.

swastika-temple.jpg

So it's a message from the Chinese. Now it makes sense.

Forum List

Back