Swastika, Obama name carved on MA golf course

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Swastika, Obama name carved on Mass. golf course - Boston.com

1__1255443042_8267.jpg

LAKEVILLE, Mass.—The Secret Service is investigating after a swastika was found carved into the green on a Massachusetts golf course, next to President Barack Obama's name.

Yeah my home state is off its rocker. :eek:

This is really pathetic behavior by moronic individuals. But I have absolutely no doubt that every single one of us who are not in the Obamanation will be lumped in with whatever idiot did this.

This is really pathetic behavior by moronic individuals. But I have absolutely no doubt that every single one of us who are not in the Obamanation will be lumped in with whatever idiot did this.

must have been a teabagger :lol:

and it's Bush's fault that Fox provided the inspiration for it!:lol:

:rofl:

BOOOOSH and FOX news are the cause of all the troubles since Obama took office, who doesn't know this truth?.....:lol:

Elder is correct, that is not a Nazi Swastika, the arms point to the right in the Nazi version, but I'm sure the people who carved it didn't know that.

I'd laugh if I knew who the hell he was.

As it is, I'll just laugh at his name.

He does have a funny name! He's another Indiana Legend:

CNN - Golfer says comments about Woods 'misconstrued' - April 21, 1997
*ouch*

He sounds like a jerk.

And now, I am ---> <---- this much smarter cause I know who Fuzzy Zoeller is.

Thanks EZ. :razz:

But he was just 'kidding' remember!

His name is funny, and the town he lives in here in Indiana is called "Floyds Knob" believe it or not!

Funny story about that town. My boyfriend at the end of my freshman year in college (IU) was from Floyds Knob. Well, he broke up with me right before we went home for the summer. I came back in the fall, his best friend told me he turned gay that summer and was living with some older guy now, and not coming back to IU. He got Floyd's Knob after all!

He does have a funny name! He's another Indiana Legend:

CNN - Golfer says comments about Woods 'misconstrued' - April 21, 1997
*ouch*

He sounds like a jerk.

And now, I am ---> <---- this much smarter cause I know who Fuzzy Zoeller is.

Thanks EZ. :razz:

But he was just 'kidding' remember!

His name is funny, and the town he lives in here in Indiana is called "Floyds Knob" believe it or not!

Funny story about that town. My boyfriend at the end of my freshman year in college (IU) was from Floyds Knob. Well, he broke up with me right before we went home for the summer. I came back in the fall, his best friend told me he turned gay that summer and was living with some older guy now, and not coming back to IU. He got Floyd's Knob after all!
Floyd's Knob. Turning men gay, one knob at a time.

Forum List

Back