Swastika Avi's

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is nothing more than another woke leftist cry baby attempting cancel culture.

The democrat party of anti American trash sees something they don't like, they don't just look the other way and ignore it, they want it GONE. They want it CANCELED. They want to SHUT YOU THE FUCK UP.

Nothing new, that's the way they roll now, and they think where ever they try and pull this shit now they're supposed to knuckle under to them like frightened little children.

I love to piss off the woke leftists. Maybe I'll put up a swastika avi just for that purpose.

Truth doesn't need to be extremely exaggerated dic sucker...

the only people who consistently feels the need to extremely exaggerate shit -- are people who feel the truth isn't on their side......
Then I'm glad to see you'll drop the stupid TRUMP IS A FASCIST nonsense.

Or is it okay when you do it? You guys do love your double standards.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech"

That is all the first amendment and the freedom of speech is.......

So when you whine about "my freedom of speech" because I call you a clown for saying dumb shit -- no one silenced you.....
how do you get dressed in the morning??

all the 1st says is the government cant make laws against speech,, freedom of speech goes far beyond just the government,,

You leftists sure do bitterly cling to the binary mindset. IF YOU DON'T HATE ______, THAT MEANS YOU LOVE _____!!

You guys used to be proud of seeing the nuance in everything. You dropped that charade soon enough.
I've not said "love"....I've not said "hate". However, do you deny all those coming into this thread defending the use of a swastika avi?

however, according to our resident Conservative geniuses on the post....

That is exactly why someone puts a swastika in their profile....

Because having to acknowledge that there maybe some conservatives with some very Neo-nazi friendly opinions is a bridge too far....
No, it isn't. But apparently acknowledging the leftist slide towards totalitarianism is just too real for some people.

They’re wrong. Anyone that uses a Nazi symbol is outing themselves as one.
Yea, for example....I have a picture of a civil rights icon in my profile...

But not because I personally admire him -- it's just my way of accusing Conservatives on the message board of admiring him....

So…this thread is in Announcements, which is SUPPOSED to be a flame free area. Closed. Will review posts for further action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back