Swastika Avi's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for admitting that this isn't about freedom of speech then....

Yet you morons keep pulling that out of your ass like it is a get out of jail free card when people call you out on your bullshit
Call out people you disagree with, sure. All day long. It's awesome.

But trying to silence people just makes you look weak.

tear out a man's tongue2.jpg

Noticing an increase in popularity of swastika avi's by rightwing posters here....rather disturbing to see that be ok...and even defended when called on. Is this a new policy? A new direction?
Funny that you fail to see that they are all on donkeys, which is the animal associated with the democrats and their "papers please" vaccination agenda.
Fuck off, tool.

Hey, dumbass. You don't get to decide what other people can say. This isn't a leftist tyranny yet.

I don't care what hurts your feelings. People can say what they want. Your approval is neither sought nor required.
You can say what you want to say -- I am still telling you that you have no fucking idea what hyperbolic means, dunce...

Instead of whining like a bitch -- refute a single thing I said.......

Hyberbole-or-Hyperbaly-meaning.png

Can something be hyperbole and also true??

freedom of speech applies to the relationship between you and the government...

It doesn't mean that people get a free pass from having their bullshit addressed..

And the main people I see whining about free speech are morons who get their bullshit checked...
free speech doesnt exist between me and the government,, unless of course you can show me where thats stated,,

You can say what you want to say
Don't need your permission.
-- I am still telling you that you have no fucking idea what hyperbolic means, dunce...
You're wrong, but I'm not trying to silence you for it. Take notes.
Instead of whining like a bitch -- refute a single thing I said.......

View attachment 607715

Can something be hyperbole and also true??
Of course it can, you idiot. Your definition says nothing about the truthfulness of hyperbole.

free speech doesnt exist between me and the government,, unless of course you can show me where thats stated,,
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech"

That is all the first amendment and the freedom of speech is.......

So when you whine about "my freedom of speech" because I call you a clown for saying dumb shit -- no one silenced you.....

Don't need your permission.

You're wrong, but I'm not trying to silence you for it. Take notes.

Of course it can, you idiot. Your definition says nothing about the truthfulness of hyperbole.
Truth doesn't need to be extremely exaggerated dic sucker...

the only people who consistently feels the need to extremely exaggerate shit -- are people who feel the truth isn't on their side......

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech"

That is all the first amendment and the freedom of speech is.......

So when you whine about "my freedom of speech" because I call you a clown for saying dumb shit -- no one silenced you.....
that says nothing about free speech,,

Avatars are interesting as to what they say about a poster. Any poster that uses a symbol, for example a Nazi symbol, is communicating what they feel about themselves. I mean one can’t tattoo a Nazi symbol to their head and the say, “I’m calling you a Nazi, not me!” The listener would just laugh at the idiocy.

Other avatars, like guns, are rather self-explanatory. Others have a wine bottle, probably indicating a sot.

I suppose one day someone will write a PH.D thesis on avatars.

Last edited:
Avatars are interesting as to what they say about a poster. Any poster that uses a symbol, for example a Nazi symbol, is communicating what they feel about themselves. I mean one can’t tattoo a Nazi symbol to their head and the say, “I’m calling you a Nazi., not me!” The listener would just laugh at the idiocy.

Other avatars, like guns, are rather self-explanatory. Others have a wine bottle, probably indicating a sot.

I suppose one day someone will write a PH.D thesis on it.
however, according to our resident Conservative geniuses on the post....

That is exactly why someone puts a swastika in their profile....

Because having to acknowledge that there maybe some conservatives with some very Neo-nazi friendly opinions is a bridge too far....

however, according to our resident Conservative geniuses on the post....

That is exactly why someone puts a swastika in their profile....

Because having to acknowledge that there maybe some conservatives with some very Neo-nazi friendly opinions is a bridge too far....
They’re wrong. Anyone that uses a Nazi symbol is outing themselves as one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back