Swastika Avi's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used this as a avatar for years, no complaints.

lf.jpg

got a link??
Yes, a guy in this post said it....

"I hate seeing any swastika. But let’s get real. The use of the swastika is usually designed to equate the fascist tendencies of the Democrap Party with Nazi like fascism."

Therefore, Dems are Nazis, therefore its basically like they are the ones with the swastikas....

If there are any Conservatives on this message board sporting swastikas in their profiles -- they were just being sarcastic.

It cant be both hyperbole and fundamentally true you fucking dunce...

The reason you morons have nothing to rely on but hyperbole is because the truth is often not on your side...

But this is the logic of the reactionary right-winger -- they will justify everything under the guise of "oh, we just display swaztikas to own the libs"

You dumb asses would cover yourselves in shit if you thought it "triggered the libs" -- not even thinking about the fact that....you are still the one covered in shit
Freedom of speech doesn't require that everyone agrees with it, Biff.

Freedom of speech doesn't require that everyone agrees with it, Biff.
Being hyperbolic about something and also claiming it is true has nothing to do with freedom of speech -- but it has everything to do with you not knowing what hyperbole is....

But as I said....you morons rely on hyperbole because the truth ain't on your side....

Democrats pass a bill that gives families a $3000 child tax credit ...instead of talking about that -- you morons gotta claim "the Dems are Nazis!!" -- to dodge the fact your policies are UNPOPULAR

So why do moderators censor our "Free speech" on this board?

I can't even call your moms by her first name without them "censoring" me......

So...let me recap...it's ok to have a swastika avi. That's now clear.

But it's NOT ok to ask someone why they have a swastika avi?

Being hyperbolic about something and also claiming it is true has nothing to do with freedom of speech -- but it has everything to do with you not knowing what hyperbole is....

But as I said....you morons rely on hyperbole because the truth ain't on your side....

Democrats pass a bill that gives families a $3000 child tax credit ...instead of talking about that -- you morons gotta claim "the Dems are Nazis!!" -- to dodge the fact your policies are UNPOPULAR
Oh crap, politics is the ultimate definition of hyperbolic..... And hypocrisy....... And deflection....... You're just as bad at it as they are........

I can't even call your moms by her first name without them "censoring" me......
Not my call...case by case basis.

However I can only go based on the question posed.

My opinion is if someone wants to post a swastika then they should be able to.

Question...would you be as offended if someone posted a cycle and hammer?

Mao and Stalin combined killed tens of millions.

I bet you wouldn't care.

What about this flag?

1645920669761.png

The leaders under this flag murdered 30% of their citizens.

Try flying this flag in Cambodia today.

This is their Nazi flag.

You see, if you cancel one symbol out...you have to cancel them all out because somebody is gonna be offended by anything.

Where does it stop?

Freedom is acknowledgment of everything and the acceptance of those things which you feel represent you.

Hey, dumbass. You don't get to decide what other people can say. This isn't a leftist tyranny yet.

I don't care what hurts your feelings. People can say what they want. Your approval is neither sought nor required.

it has everything to do with it,,

free speech is about what you disagree with not what you agree with,,
freedom of speech applies to the relationship between you and the government...

It doesn't mean that people get a free pass from having their bullshit addressed..

And the main people I see whining about free speech are morons who get their bullshit checked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back