Swalwell dares Trump: Declassify the surveillance documents

Bluff called

and now Dickey doesn't like it

Looks like we were right all along, Obama may be the most corrupt POTUS in American history. The culture of corruption that festered under him is astounding, and the proof is coming out

top officials executing a plan to thwart an election, an investigation started under false pretenses

Time to burn it down, I laugh at the outrage over Trump's decision to bring REAL transparency to the process

• By AUSTIN WRIGHT 04/05/2017 04:54 PM EDT

A Democrat on the House panel investigating Donald Trump’s ties to Russia is issuing an ultimatum: If the president is going to accuse members of the Obama administration of breaking the law, he should prove it.

“If the president wants to say that Susan Rice committed a crime, he has the power to declassify. No one else does,” Rep. Eric Swalwell of California said Wednesday. “So, he could actually show us where the crime was. I don't expect he will, because I think this is just more obstructionism.”
41_BEB0_D4-_D80_D-45_B2-8_BC0-3261_CE96_EE1_C.jpg

You won't be finding that out. Republicans controlled congress for 6 years of Obama and they never investigated all this claimed corruption. None of what you say is true. But if Trump told you guys grass was water you'd try to drink grass.
Dude, where have you been?
Did you forget about the IRS targeting conservatives, Benghazi, and the Iranian nuke agreement? The corruption in the FBI only became obvious after Obama left office.

Did you forget that the IRS thing was started by a republican conservative?

Did you forget that Benghazi was a big zero?

Did you forget how the Iranian nuke agreement was an international agreement with 6 countries?

The corruption in the FBI is made up by Trump to divert from what he has done.
I didn't forget because none of that is true.

You won't be finding that out. Republicans controlled congress for 6 years of Obama and they never investigated all this claimed corruption. None of what you say is true. But if Trump told you guys grass was water you'd try to drink grass.
They didn't do shit because their asses were in a sling too. They were in on it all. The UniParty protects the UniParty at all costs.

We need a viable alternative.

Bluff called

Looks like we were right all along, Obama may be the most corrupt POTUS in American history. The culture of corruption that festered under him is astounding, and the proof is coming out

top officials executing a plan to thwart an election, an investigation started under false pretenses

Time to burn it down, I laugh at the outrage over Trump's decision to bring REAL transparency to the process

A Democrat on the House panel investigating Donald Trump’s ties to Russia is issuing an ultimatum: If the president is going to accuse members of the Obama administration of breaking the law, he should prove it.

“If the president wants to say that Susan Rice committed a crime, he has the power to declassify. No one else does,” Rep. Eric Swalwell of California said Wednesday. “So, he could actually show us where the crime was. I don't expect he will, because I think this is just more obstructionism.”

Why is Trump picking and choosing which ones get to see the light of day?

Wake me when he releases them all.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Okay....

giphy.gif

Wrong again...Trump is releasing selected parts only.

You sheep are so misinformed.

The rest of it is public only the redacted sections remain to be released, the ones he ordered released.. Now why does the left lie about cherry picking?

There is a reason for redactions. Most of it is because of national security.
Yeah, I'm sure that's the reason.
Course Trump just removed that excuse with his directive, so what will the DOJ do now???

They didn't do shit because their asses were in a sling too. They were in on it all. The UniParty protects the UniParty at all costs.

We need a viable alternative.

I don't think there is a UniParty, but something definitely has got to change.

Bluff called

Did you forget about the IRS targeting conservatives, Benghazi, and the Iranian nuke agreement? The corruption in the FBI only became obvious after Obama left office.

Did you forget how the Iranian nuke agreement was an international agreement with 6 countries?

"The Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration reviewed a decade of IRS handling of political organizations. It found that scores of liberal groups were subject to the same heavy scrutiny that conservative groups faced. This merely certified what had been perfectly clear all along. Within months of the “targeting scandal” breaking, evidence was already available to show that the IRS was giving political activists on the left the same treatment as those on the right. (The New York Times reported on this as early as June 2013.) Subsequent hearings turned up no evidence Obama had ordered the IRS to target conservatives because the IRS did not in fact target conservatives. The fact some conservatives had a hard time dealing with the IRS did not prove the IRS is targeting conservatives any more than some conservatives having a hard time renewing their driver’s licenses would prove the DMV is targeting conservatives."

The Debunked IRS Targeting Scandal Shows There Is No Sane Wing of the GOP

"On July 14, 2015, the P5+1 (China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States), the European Union (EU), and Iran reached a Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) to ensure that Iran’s nuclear program will be exclusively peaceful. October 18, 2015 marked Adoption Day of the JCPOA, the date on which the JCPOA came into effect and participants began taking steps necessary to implement their JCPOA commitments. January 16, 2016, marks Implementation Day of the JCPOA. The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has verified that Iran has implemented its key nuclear-related measures described in the JCPOA, and the Secretary State has confirmed the IAEA’s verification. As a result of Iran verifiably meeting its nuclear commitments, the United States and the EU have lifted nuclear-related sanctions on Iran, as described in the JCPOA."

Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action

"Ending one of the longest, costliest and most bitterly partisan congressional investigations in history, the House Select Committee on Benghazi issued its final report on Tuesday, finding no new evidence of culpability or wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton in the 2012 attacks in Libya that left four Americans dead."

House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton

Bluff called

"The Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration reviewed a decade of IRS handling of political organizations. It found that scores of liberal groups were subject to the same heavy scrutiny that conservative groups faced. This merely certified what had been perfectly clear all along. Within months of the “targeting scandal” breaking, evidence was already available to show that the IRS was giving political activists on the left the same treatment as those on the right. (The New York Times reported on this as early as June 2013.) Subsequent hearings turned up no evidence Obama had ordered the IRS to target conservatives because the IRS did not in fact target conservatives. The fact some conservatives had a hard time dealing with the IRS did not prove the IRS is targeting conservatives any more than some conservatives having a hard time renewing their driver’s licenses would prove the DMV is targeting conservatives."

The Debunked IRS Targeting Scandal Shows There Is No Sane Wing of the GOP

"On July 14, 2015, the P5+1 (China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States), the European Union (EU), and Iran reached a Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) to ensure that Iran’s nuclear program will be exclusively peaceful. October 18, 2015 marked Adoption Day of the JCPOA, the date on which the JCPOA came into effect and participants began taking steps necessary to implement their JCPOA commitments. January 16, 2016, marks Implementation Day of the JCPOA. The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has verified that Iran has implemented its key nuclear-related measures described in the JCPOA, and the Secretary State has confirmed the IAEA’s verification. As a result of Iran verifiably meeting its nuclear commitments, the United States and the EU have lifted nuclear-related sanctions on Iran, as described in the JCPOA."

Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action

"Ending one of the longest, costliest and most bitterly partisan congressional investigations in history, the House Select Committee on Benghazi issued its final report on Tuesday, finding no new evidence of culpability or wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton in the 2012 attacks in Libya that left four Americans dead."

House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton
I think you need to read your references better in the future.
Also you need to learn to regard the sources with a bit more scepticism. Especially the NEW YORK TIMES.

When it comes to the Iranian deal:
I remember how many of the same countries that signed this agreement were also helping Saddam Hussain before we invaded Iraq

Okay....

giphy.gif

Trump seems to know what he ia doing, declass exculpatory parts, wait for the screams about "selective" then declass the rest

It's so obvious it is almost amusing

What do you want to bet that I am right?

How about our existence on this forum for 2 months.

The answer is yes, or I will agree to a sig bet or avi bet

The problem, I think it may happen just before the 2020 elections or at least be done after the midterms

How about we go with your proposed 60 day self ban based on control of the House after the midterms? I'd rather do a signature bet though so that the loser has to come in and eat crow

So, yes to declass everything with November of 2020 as deadline or we can do sig bet, or we can base it on who has a majority in the House

Your call

I do not trust voters enough to be on any election. It would be silly to make a bet about 2020 as I do not know if I will be here then, I tend to get bored easliy after a couple years and move on.

I guess we will just have to content ourselves with random trash talk!

what's Swalwell afraid of? it seems he is terrified. I think perhaps his name is in there. can you foresee any reason for him to be concerned about calling out traitors? since when does a senator not want traitors exposed? Someone needs to ask him. Tucker!!!!!!

Bluff called

would have to agree. don't cherry pick or you come off looking like the one hiding something.
I would love to see it all declassed, I suspect that we will

But it looks like we will be getting proof of deep seeded corruption at the top levels

This is far from over and it looks like Trump holds all the cards

Only what he wants us to see and I doubt that will even happen.
are you saying they aren't legit documents? why shouldn't we see who are traitors?

Trump seems to know what he ia doing, declass exculpatory parts, wait for the screams about "selective" then declass the rest

It's so obvious it is almost amusing

What do you want to bet that I am right?

How about our existence on this forum for 2 months.

The answer is yes, or I will agree to a sig bet or avi bet

The problem, I think it may happen just before the 2020 elections or at least be done after the midterms

How about we go with your proposed 60 day self ban based on control of the House after the midterms? I'd rather do a signature bet though so that the loser has to come in and eat crow

So, yes to declass everything with November of 2020 as deadline or we can do sig bet, or we can base it on who has a majority in the House

Your call

I do not trust voters enough to be on any election. It would be silly to make a bet about 2020 as I do not know if I will be here then, I tend to get bored easliy after a couple years and move on.

I guess we will just have to content ourselves with random trash talk!
Oh come on

2 week sig bet for the midterms, control of the House only, I'm not even messing with you about the Senate

Dems are plus a billion to take the House in all the MSM polls

2 weeks

Sig linewill be "I was wrong and dcbl/Gator was right!"

Nothing too embarrassing or humiliating

Actually, closer to 3 weeks, loser gets to change his sig on Dec 1st back to anything he wants...

Eta - rating was for trash talk comment

Forum List

Back