What Did Elena Kagan Allegedly Do At 17 Years of Age and Why Didn't Americans Know About It?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Is it troubling Kagan had no guys ever hit on her ever? Or was the fact she frowns upon heterosexual Whites the underlying issue that propelled the unqualified, ugly, idiot, racist to the Supreme Court?

Last edited:
Uninformed sources tell me that when the SCOTUS spot opened, Kagan called the White House and said, "I want to talk to my favorite, nappy headed, Kenyan born law student about the position. Call me. Ciao!"

Is it troubling Kagan had no guys ever hit on her ever? Or was the fact she frowns upon heterosexual Whites the underlying issue that propelled the unqualified, ugly, idiot, racist to the Supreme Court?
Look at her. She's a major bow-wow. What self respecting guy would every hit on that?

Just to clarify, the psycho in the news was like 14 when she allegedly attended the frat party, her parents should have been arrested. But if she was 17....

This begs the question, did Dianne Feinstein ever have sex besides with her rabbi.

Just because the right wing nuts want a alleged prior want to be rapist for their nomination, don't go picking on the women on the Supreme Court, because Thomas is all yours.

Just because the right wing nuts want a alleged prior want to be rapist for their nomination, don't go picking on the women on the Supreme Court, because Thomas is all yours.

Anyone can allege anything.

One of them is lying and my money is on Kavanaugh.

I believe Kagan is a Lesbian, so doubt she wanted any attention from men.

One of them is lying and my money is on Kavanaugh.

I'm not yet convinced. Her story is weak and I believe she is being deliberately vague on the details to prevent Kavenaugh from proving he wasn't even there.

A sexual predator displays a pattern of at least pushing the boundaries, like Bubba Clinton did. Kavenaugh has no such pattern and has been checked out multiple times by the FBI. I don't believe her yet.

Hill lied about thomas. Thats old news.

Forum List

Back