Swalwell dares Trump: Declassify the surveillance documents

his attack on the Free Press, his attack on billions of Muslims, his attack on Spanish speaking women and children at our border,
Except NONE of this has happened

Criticizing the media does not constitute an attack on their freedom to publish

his attack on the Free Press, his attack on billions of Muslims, his attack on Spanish speaking women and children at our border,

Except NONE of this has happened

All of it has, as well as attacks on Democrats, liberals, progressives, gay and lesbians, and all of the women who accuse him of sexually inappropriate behavior.

An assault is an attack, one need not strike another for it to be indictable.

FWIW - Anyone that is against separation of kids at the border is de facto fighting to make it easier for children to be raped

It's disgusting, we KNOW that the sex trade is real and that it is a problem at the Southern border

Bluff called

and now Dickey doesn't like it

Looks like we were right all along, Obama may be the most corrupt POTUS in American history. The culture of corruption that festered under him is astounding, and the proof is coming out

top officials executing a plan to thwart an election, an investigation started under false pretenses

Time to burn it down, I laugh at the outrage over Trump's decision to bring REAL transparency to the process

• By AUSTIN WRIGHT 04/05/2017 04:54 PM EDT

A Democrat on the House panel investigating Donald Trump’s ties to Russia is issuing an ultimatum: If the president is going to accuse members of the Obama administration of breaking the law, he should prove it.

“If the president wants to say that Susan Rice committed a crime, he has the power to declassify. No one else does,” Rep. Eric Swalwell of California said Wednesday. “So, he could actually show us where the crime was. I don't expect he will, because I think this is just more obstructionism.”
41_BEB0_D4-_D80_D-45_B2-8_BC0-3261_CE96_EE1_C.jpg

Why is Trump picking and choosing which ones get to see the light of day?

Wake me when he releases them all.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Okay....

giphy.gif

would have to agree. don't cherry pick or you come off looking like the one hiding something.
I would love to see it all declassed, I suspect that we will

But it looks like we will be getting proof of deep seeded corruption at the top levels

This is far from over and it looks like Trump holds all the cards

We are not getting proof of anything. What we are getting is akin to getting the score for one team in a game. It does not tell us the outcome of the game

Your posts are getting more anemic.
Sad.

My post is 100% accurate, thus you had to resort to personal attacks.

Your post was 100% predictable.

Thank you. Glad to know that you people expect me to post facts and truths.

Bluff called

Looks like we were right all along, Obama may be the most corrupt POTUS in American history. The culture of corruption that festered under him is astounding, and the proof is coming out

top officials executing a plan to thwart an election, an investigation started under false pretenses

Time to burn it down, I laugh at the outrage over Trump's decision to bring REAL transparency to the process

A Democrat on the House panel investigating Donald Trump’s ties to Russia is issuing an ultimatum: If the president is going to accuse members of the Obama administration of breaking the law, he should prove it.

“If the president wants to say that Susan Rice committed a crime, he has the power to declassify. No one else does,” Rep. Eric Swalwell of California said Wednesday. “So, he could actually show us where the crime was. I don't expect he will, because I think this is just more obstructionism.”

Okay....

giphy.gif

Wrong again...Trump is releasing selected parts only.

You sheep are so misinformed.

Bluff called

Okay....

giphy.gif

Trump seems to know what he ia doing, declass exculpatory parts, wait for the screams about "selective" then declass the rest

It's so obvious it is almost amusing

What do you want to bet that I am right?

Bluff called

Okay....

giphy.gif

Trump seems to know what he ia doing, declass exculpatory parts, wait for the screams about "selective" then declass the rest

How about our existence on this forum for 2 months.

I like the fact Trump will let the documents trickle out to create a sustained stream of pain to the Left. Democrats do that sort of thing. Let them experience being on the receiving end of it.

Bluff called

Okay....

giphy.gif

The rest of it is public only the redacted sections remain to be released, the ones he ordered released.. Now why does the left lie about cherry picking?

Bluff called

Okay....

giphy.gif

Yeah he should dump the archives.

Bluff called

You won't be finding that out. Republicans controlled congress for 6 years of Obama and they never investigated all this claimed corruption. None of what you say is true. But if Trump told you guys grass was water you'd try to drink grass.

Bluff called

Okay....

giphy.gif

The rest of it is public only the redacted sections remain to be released, the ones he ordered released.. Now why does the left lie about cherry picking?

There is a reason for redactions. Most of it is because of national security.

Bluff called

Okay....

giphy.gif

"our existence"?
You need to sober up pal.
dcbl has been on this forum since 2011 you ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!

Bluff called

Okay....

giphy.gif

The answer is yes, or I will agree to a sig bet or avi bet

The problem, I think it may happen just before the 2020 elections or at least be done after the midterms

How about we go with your proposed 60 day self ban based on control of the House after the midterms? I'd rather do a signature bet though so that the loser has to come in and eat crow

So, yes to declass everything with November of 2020 as deadline or we can do sig bet, or we can base it on who has a majority in the House

Your call

Bluff called

Okay....

giphy.gif

You probably listen to CNN. They most likely told you this in hopes of discrediting the release of ALL of the documents, not just the documents that have been grudgingly released by the DOJ. Documents that were hand picked and highly redacted.

Bluff called

You won't be finding that out. Republicans controlled congress for 6 years of Obama and they never investigated all this claimed corruption. None of what you say is true. But if Trump told you guys grass was water you'd try to drink grass.
Dude, where have you been?
Did you forget about the IRS targeting conservatives, Benghazi, and the Iranian nuke agreement? The corruption in the FBI only became obvious after Obama left office.

Bluff called

Dude, where have you been?
Did you forget about the IRS targeting conservatives, Benghazi, and the Iranian nuke agreement? The corruption in the FBI only became obvious after Obama left office.

Did you forget that the IRS thing was started by a republican conservative?

Did you forget that Benghazi was a big zero?

Did you forget how the Iranian nuke agreement was an international agreement with 6 countries?

The corruption in the FBI is made up by Trump to divert from what he has done.

Forum List

Back