Swalwell dares Trump: Declassify the surveillance documents

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Bluff called

and now Dickey doesn't like it

Looks like we were right all along, Obama may be the most corrupt POTUS in American history. The culture of corruption that festered under him is astounding, and the proof is coming out

top officials executing a plan to thwart an election, an investigation started under false pretenses

Time to burn it down, I laugh at the outrage over Trump's decision to bring REAL transparency to the process

• By AUSTIN WRIGHT 04/05/2017 04:54 PM EDT

A Democrat on the House panel investigating Donald Trump’s ties to Russia is issuing an ultimatum: If the president is going to accuse members of the Obama administration of breaking the law, he should prove it.

“If the president wants to say that Susan Rice committed a crime, he has the power to declassify. No one else does,” Rep. Eric Swalwell of California said Wednesday. “So, he could actually show us where the crime was. I don't expect he will, because I think this is just more obstructionism.”
41_BEB0_D4-_D80_D-45_B2-8_BC0-3261_CE96_EE1_C.jpg

You gotta love it!

What a piece of garbage.

I hope his constituents see this and vote him out.

More left wing hypocrisy.

Political bullshit through and through.

Same thing went on with a bunch of these assholes, including the guy who Sciff, who wanted Pubs to release everything they found in their Russia investigation.

Here is what he said:

“During the Russia investigation, Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee repeatedly promised to release all the transcripts when their work was completed, and then reneged when it became clear the transcripts would show how often they acted as defense lawyers for Donald Trump rather than objective fact finders. Months ago we sought to release the transcripts; they refused," he said.

“Now, the Chairman is again promising to release the transcripts. We hope this time he will follow through on his commitment by scheduling a business meeting immediately and allowing a new vote to release all the transcripts. A few will need classification review by the Intelligence Community, but most will not," Schiff continued. “The American people deserve to see what we uncovered, the questions witnesses refused to answer, the Majority’s unwillingness to demand a response, and the work the Majority left undone, even as the Minority continues the investigation."

But he doesn’t want the texts and the FISA warrant released and the FBI information related to the Russia investigation.

So funny.

hillary was the subject of an investigation also, directly. to date, i do not believe trump DIRECTLY is being investigated now is he?

Bluff called

Looks like we were right all along, Obama may be the most corrupt POTUS in American history. The culture of corruption that festered under him is astounding, and the proof is coming out

top officials executing a plan to thwart an election, an investigation started under false pretenses

Time to burn it down, I laugh at the outrage over Trump's decision to bring REAL transparency to the process

A Democrat on the House panel investigating Donald Trump’s ties to Russia is issuing an ultimatum: If the president is going to accuse members of the Obama administration of breaking the law, he should prove it.

“If the president wants to say that Susan Rice committed a crime, he has the power to declassify. No one else does,” Rep. Eric Swalwell of California said Wednesday. “So, he could actually show us where the crime was. I don't expect he will, because I think this is just more obstructionism.”

Why is Trump picking and choosing which ones get to see the light of day?

Wake me when he releases them all.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bluff called

would have to agree. don't cherry pick or you come off looking like the one hiding something.

Bluff called

would have to agree. don't cherry pick or you come off looking like the one hiding something.
I would love to see it all declassed, I suspect that we will

But it looks like we will be getting proof of deep seeded corruption at the top levels

This is far from over and it looks like Trump holds all the cards

Bluff called

Maybe, just maybe, he is.

Bluff called

But it looks like we will be getting proof of deep seeded corruption at the top levels

We are not getting proof of anything. What we are getting is akin to getting the score for one team in a game. It does not tell us the outcome of the game

Bluff called

Only what he wants us to see and I doubt that will even happen.

Bluff called

We are not getting proof of anything. What we are getting is akin to getting the score for one team in a game. It does not tell us the outcome of the game

Your posts are getting more anemic.
Sad.

Bluff called

It is clear Trump is hiding his past, and in doing so he has continued to abuse power and create more enemies.

Bluff called

It is clear Trump is hiding his past, and in doing so he has continued to abuse power and create more enemies.

You posted:
"It is clear Trump is hiding his past, and in doing so he has continued to abuse power and create more enemies."

Your signature line:
"IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought provoking."

Irony?

Bluff called

Sad.

My post is 100% accurate, thus you had to resort to personal attacks.

Sad.

Let's get it all out there, but that's not really what the left wants

More unintended consequences coming up

Sad.

Let's get it all out there, but that's not really what the left wants

More unintended consequences coming up

That is not what either of you two sides want. If it was what the “right” really wanted then Trump could make it happen.

But instead we will get half the story

Bluff called

You posted:
"It is clear Trump is hiding his past, and in doing so he has continued to abuse power and create more enemies."

Your signature line:
"IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought provoking."

Irony?

No, it meets the standard, it is substantive and thoughtful, and I would hope thought provoking to all but those who don't want to believe The President is reproachable.

I can provide evidence that he is abusing the power of his office in detail, but much of the abuse is self evident, i.e. his attack on the Free Press, his attack on billions of Muslims, his attack on Spanish speaking women and children at our border, his constant attacks on his own AG, our DOJ including the FBI, the NSA and every security agency.

Bluff called

Trump won.

Greg

Sad.

Your post was 100% predictable.

Bluff called

Bullies daring. And in the messed up world of people who think men can marry men and abortion is Christian it is no surprise to find transparency is called obstruction.

Forum List

Back