maxine waters wants to "knock off" trump

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
and then go after pence.

MAXINE EXPLODES: Waters Vows to ‘KNOCK OFF’ President Trump, Mike Pence | Sean Hannity

this has nothing to do with right or wrong at this point, other than these actions are so very wrong. trump won the election. just because you get emo at that thought does not give you the right to destroy our checks and balances and entire government system to satisfy your own "feelz".

i do not believe she means kill, but you know how this will be taken and how this will drama up things even more. do we let these things ride because of free speech or do we stop it cause it's hate speech?

That is one crazy bitch, man.
What district does she represent? What a bunch of tools!

dunno but there comes a time the left needs to take care of their own problems and we all need to ratchet this shit down several notches.

mad max hollow head.jpg

dunno but there comes a time the left needs to take care of their own problems and we all need to ratchet this shit down several notches.
We will find out if the democrat voters support those fruit cakes opinions and hatred.

How about the unthinkable? Arrest her for her crime.
is what she is doing a crime or just being an ass?

the problem is we've started making being an "ass" a crime.

and then go after pence.

MAXINE EXPLODES: Waters Vows to ‘KNOCK OFF’ President Trump, Mike Pence | Sean Hannity

this has nothing to do with right or wrong at this point, other than these actions are so very wrong. trump won the election. just because you get emo at that thought does not give you the right to destroy our checks and balances and entire government system to satisfy your own "feelz".

i do not believe she means kill, but you know how this will be taken and how this will drama up things even more. do we let these things ride because of free speech or do we stop it cause it's hate speech?
The thread author admits, “i do not believe she means kill“. Way to kill your own thread. You save me some time.

That brainless idiot should be booted out of Congress.

She's made threats against Trump and the people in his administration. Seems Congressional leaders don't care.

She keeps getting re elected because she's in a safe for her district.

Only someone dumber than her stupid ass would vote for brainless.

How about the unthinkable? Arrest her for her crime.
is what she is doing a crime or just being an ass?

the problem is we've started making being an "ass" a crime.
Which is why we have so much crime.

the 43rd district which includes portions of the Cities of Los Angeles,Carson, and Torrence.... It includes the entirety of the cities of Hawthorne, Lawndale, Gardena, Inglewood and Lomita, as well as L.A.X....not a great area....and she of course lives in a nice affluent area just outside it called Hancock Park....

You got Rush Limbaugh & Alex Jones, we got Maxine Waters....

Sure, Maxine is a congress person BUT...

More Trumpbots believe Rush & Alex, than liberals give any credence to Maxine.

You got Rush Limbaugh & Alex Jones, we got Maxine Waters....

Sure, Maxine is a congress person BUT...

More Trumpbots believe Rush & Alex, than liberals give any credence to Maxine.
You stains cannot help your self can you? You sound like a goddam broken record. Show us troll where Limbaugh or any of those have said they were gonna take out the president! Liar.

and then go after pence.

The thread author admits, “i do not believe she means kill“. Way to kill your own thread. You save me some time.
So the author is in her head and knows what she meant, huh?
If you ever heard Waters speak, you wouldn't have said something so naive.

and then go after pence.

stupid looks to you with great admiration.

Forum List

Back