Simple question … where does your sympathy tend to?

Where to

• Towards Hamas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Towards Israel

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
Neither. My sympathy is saved for AMERICANS who didn’t create their problems, not foreigners of stupid people who dug their own grave.

I voted neither, because my sympathy is with the Palestinian people and not Hamas. But I do recognize that it's really a political issue at heart, even though the Israeli State makes it an emotional appeal, invoking the grossly incorrect and misleading term "anti-semitic"

I'm not anti-semitic, but I am anti-war and anti-genocide. More, I do not like the way the Israeli State has subsumed the US government decades ago. With 96 of 100 Senators receiving bribes from AIPAC, and the House recently having a formation urination on the First Amendment at Israel's urging, it's safe to say we are today the United States Of Israel.

German zebra...

Israel will win by a landslide and the explanation is quite simple...

The super patriotic american clown born or raised during the second half of the 20th century perceives the palestinian people through the same dehumanizing paradigm your people perceived european Jews 80 years ago.

That's all there is to it.

My sympathy lies with the Palestinians alone. They are the victims of western colonialism.

My sympathy lies with the Palestinians alone. They are the victims of western colonialism.
The Palestinians, meaning everyone who lived in Palestine, Jews, Christians and Muslims, were victims of western colonialism, but then the Jewish Palestinians chased the British out and colonialism was no longer an issue.

The Arabs who now call themselves Palestinians are victims of their own bigotry, stupidity and perhaps even insanity. Starting in 1920, when the British took over, these so called Palestinians have wage a relentless war to ethnically cleanse or kill all the Jews from Palestine and have rejected the possibility of living in peace with Jews/Israel repeatedly.

If the misguided belief that the Palestinians are victims of western colonialism is your only reason for being in sympathy with the so called Palestinians, then you clearly have no reason at all.

Forum List

Back