Suspect Caught Attempting To Leave Country Despite Obama's Best Efforts

The only reason the bomb didn't go off was because of the incompetence of the bomber, who had been dropped from the security lists by the Obama Administration.

Why can't you hold them accountable for what they do?

The bomber reflects the growing incompetence of AlQaida. Poorly trained, poorly lead and poorly financed.

Another win for the good guys....

Reflects how the ongoing international effort to harrass AlQaida, kill off their leaders and cut off their funding is paying off.

Yes...despite the Obama Administration's best efforts....another terrorist bombing was prevented and the suspect captured...thanks to a Bush policy no less.

All of this refusal to name the enemy as terrorists and failure to label the threat for what it is...this guy was caught trying to leave the United States anyway....because of a Bush finger-printing requirement that has been in place for years.

Of course thanks to Obama policies he was immediately read his rights so he's now getting lawyered up.
Where's bin Laden??

Iran's President says he's in Washington DC.

He lies almost as badly as Obama does.

Notice how tyrants tend to lie most of the time.

That's how they take power and stay in power.

mudwhistle said:
]Barry grew up learning to be racist. He is racist. His wife is racist. We don't have to project anything on him. He comes by it naturally. He is a racist Marxist.

OMG :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::l

racist and marxist at the same time??!?!??!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

after reading that line I thought 'how can this idiot think marxists could be racists' and so I googled marxism racism and 2 of the first 4 links were wnd and free republic

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If he's a black leader then he's used to Marxist tactics. And the fact is most blacks tend to be a bit more racist then whites.....they learn it from birth....in church, in school, on television, in the barber shop, on street corners.

Last edited:
The only reason the bomb didn't go off was because of the incompetence of the bomber, who had been dropped from the security lists by the Obama Administration.

The bomber reflects the growing incompetence of AlQaida. Poorly trained, poorly lead and poorly financed.

Reflects how the ongoing international effort to harrass AlQaida, kill off their leaders and cut off their funding is paying off.

Word has it he admired Al Qaeda but had no ties to them.

He did have ties to the Taliban.

mudwhistle said:
]Barry grew up learning to be racist. He is racist. His wife is racist. We don't have to project anything on him. He comes by it naturally. He is a racist Marxist.

OMG :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::l

racist and marxist at the same time??!?!??!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

after reading that line I thought 'how can this idiot think marxists could be racists' and so I googled marxism racism and 2 of the first 4 links were wnd and free republic

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You need to learn quote commands, you stupid, liberal motherfucker. It was I that said that...not mudwhistle.

Where the fuck did you go to school?

Last edited:
sigh....

ye of little knowledge....

it is NOT easy to remove anyone's citizenship mudwhistle, natural born or naturalized....
I understand that the murderous, radical, Muslim bastard lied to get his citizenship. That should be revoked....just like Obama's qualification to run for POTUS. He lied to be classed as being born in America.

I don't know that that makes it easy. What should make it easy is to determine that he did lie to get his citizenship.

Obama spends more time attacking talk radio, Fox news and others that report on the truth about his ineptness then he does attacking terrorism.

The fact that the bomb failed to detonate says absolutely nothing regarding a good job by our Homeland Security/Keystone Kops bumblers. It was after-the-fact intelligence and snooping that caught the radical Muslim dog.

Obama had zero to do with the capture. He and his cronies had more to do with allowing the radical Muslim dog into the country and not watching what he was doing than they did catching him.

Barry grew up learning to be racist. He is racist. His wife is racist. We don't have to project anything on him. He comes by it naturally. He is a racist Marxist.

Now that would be racist! :lol:

The Obama supporters would likely not criticize their leader even if Jesus came back and suggested they do.

you are like a walking FOX puppet, amusing but scary
A typical non-response from a typical idiot liberal. Address the points, if you have the wherewithall. I'll stand by.

A bomb detonated by an poor idiot is just as deadly as a bomb detonated by a rich genius.

Last edited:
You need to learn quote commands, you stupid, liberal motherfucker. It was I that said that...not mudwhistle.

so I misquoted once out of 2k+ posts? is that your form of deflection after being shown how fucking retarded you are? please explain to me how racism relates to marxism and then explain to me how a marxist could be a racist (hint: you can't, you are fucking stupid)

Yes...despite the Obama Administration's best efforts....another terrorist bombing was prevented and the suspect captured...thanks to a Bush policy no less.

All of this refusal to name the enemy as terrorists and failure to label the threat for what it is...this guy was caught trying to leave the United States anyway....because of a Bush finger-printing requirement that has been in place for years.

Of course thanks to Obama policies he was immediately read his rights so he's now getting lawyered up.

A couple things..

Under Bush, they made it so the no fly list was read every 24 hours....now its 2 under Obama and I think that will change as well...

Him being mirandized (you know, its america and stuff)....and him singing like a bird doesn't stop you from saying he shouldn't have been read his rights?

Are you stupid or something?

Well....the media says he's singing like a bird...yet nobody else is getting arrested.

Must be singing the wrong song.

hey arastis, try responding to the post instead of neg repping. please explain to me your wnd and freerep talking point about marxist racist. do you even know what marxism is or do you just parrot neocons?

hey arastis, try responding to the post instead of neg repping. please explain to me your wnd and freerep talking point about marxist racist. do you even know what marxism is or do you just parrot neocons?

Marxism and racism are not separate. You can be both. Especially when you're lying to the little people...getting them all worked up over a phony cause. You know...playing class-warfare against rich whites....making yourself wealthy in the process.

Last edited:

so I misquoted once out of 2k+ posts? is that your form of deflection after being shown how fucking retarded you are? please explain to me how racism relates to marxism and then explain to me how a marxist could be a racist (hint: you can't, you are fucking stupid)
mudwhistle already spa-laned it to ya! I guess you's just too dumb to ketch it! :lol:

My neg rep of you was in response to yours of me, you stupid, liberal motherfiucker. You lost more than I did. :lol:

Forum List

Back