Suspect Caught Attempting To Leave Country Despite Obama's Best Efforts

They need to waterboard that muslim fuck and find out who else is involved.

he's already telling them. sorry to disappoint, but we don't torture for fun. :thup:

I think water-boarding shouldn't be an option in this case. And I wouldn't call him a Muslim Fuck.

I would call him a piece of shit traitor.....but not a Muslim Fuck.

They need to waterboard that muslim fuck and find out who else is involved.

he's already telling them. sorry to disappoint, but we don't torture for fun. :thup:

We whom?... ;)

To hear the Left for about the last Decade, it was a Sport for the (43) White House!

:)

peace...

They used it a handful of times.....and the left claims it was hundreds.

Still...the way we Water-board is much more humane then any other country that has used it. We at least used restraint.

But then these folks in Washington made one of our most effective tools for gathering intel into damn near murder.

It bugs the shit out of me that our President shows more compassion for terrorists then he does for the people of Arizona, and the people of Tennessee that are currently losing their homes in a flood. Guess there ain't enough Black folks here to suit him.

Looks like guys like the Times Square Bomber have been taken off the list and guys like me have been put on it.

This is one of the changes that has taken place since Obama took the White House. The FBI stopped investigating so-called "Moderate" Muslims like this guy and started investigating anyone who might have a bone to pick with Obama and friends.

We whom?... ;)

To hear the Left for about the last Decade, it was a Sport for the (43) White House!

peace...

Still...the way we Water-board is much more humane then any other country that has used it. We at least used restraint.

But then these folks in Washington made one of our most effective tools for gathering intel into damn near murder.

It bugs the shit out of me that our President shows more compassion for terrorists then he does for the people of Arizona, and the people of Tennessee that are currently losing their homes in a flood. Guess there ain't enough Black folks here to suit him.

Barry and his Hate half of this Country... And that's not really an Exaggeration.

peace...

We whom?... ;)

peace...

Barry and his Hate half of this Country... And that's not really an Exaggeration.

peace...

That's pretty much it.

The first openly racist President makes it known he doesn't care for whites....unless they kiss his behind.

I guess Obama loves making history...and establishing new levels of decorum for the office he serves in.

If he wasn't caught.....he might have got away

Looks like guys like the Times Square Bomber have been taken off the list and guys like me have been put on it.

This is one of the changes that has taken place since Obama took the White House. The FBI stopped investigating so-called "Moderate" Muslims like this guy and started investigating anyone who might have a bone to pick with Obama and friends.

Look....we have all seen incompetance in preventing terrorism. Bush was warned veimently before 9/11. People running around with thier hair on fire. Bush was dissmissive. That is light years apart from all law enforcement trying to find every wack jobs intentions on the planet. Blaming Obama for this incident is rediculous. If that is your level of scrutiny then Bush should be dragged from his house this morning in hand cuffs and leg chains and immediately put on trial for treason. There is a warehouse full of evidense Bush was criminally neglegent ....I have seen nothing that suggests Obama had prior knowledge in this case

Yes...despite the Obama Administration's best efforts....another terrorist bombing was prevented and the suspect captured...thanks to a Bush policy no less.

All of this refusal to name the enemy as terrorists and failure to label the threat for what it is...this guy was caught trying to leave the United States anyway....because of a Bush finger-printing requirement that has been in place for years.

Of course thanks to Obama policies he was immediately read his rights so he's now getting lawyered up.

You don't pay attention to the news, do you? I ask because if you did, you would know that the suspect told the FBI that he wasn't going to leave the country until the leaks from the Justice department made the news. But hey, you can blame the leaks on Obama too....no problem.

peace...

That's pretty much it.

The first openly racist President makes it known he doesn't care for whites....unless they kiss his behind.

I guess Obama loves making history...and establishing new levels of decorum for the office he serves in.

It would be really cool if you wingnuts quit trying to project YOUR racial attitudes onto the POTUS.

It would be really cool if you wingnuts quit trying to project YOUR racial attitudes onto the POTUS.

It would be really cool it you nutroots quit projecting your RACIST attitudes on people expressing opposition to policies.

The only reason the bomb didn't go off was because of the incompetence of the bomber, who had been dropped from the security lists by the Obama Administration.

Why can't you hold them accountable for what they do?

By "Obama policies" you mean the Constitution?

He's an American citizen.

Naturalized...it's pretty easy to remove his citizenship mainly because he was born in Pakistan....or didn't you know that?
sigh....

ye of little knowledge....

it is NOT easy to remove anyone's citizenship mudwhistle, natural born or naturalized....
I understand that the murderous, radical, Muslim bastard lied to get his citizenship. That should be revoked....just like Obama's qualification to run for POTUS. He lied to be classed as being born in America.

Yes...despite the Obama Administration's best efforts....another terrorist bombing was prevented and the suspect captured...thanks to a Bush policy no less.

All of this refusal to name the enemy as terrorists and failure to label the threat for what it is...this guy was caught trying to leave the United States anyway....because of a Bush finger-printing requirement that has been in place for years.

Of course thanks to Obama policies he was immediately read his rights so he's now getting lawyered up.

By "Obama policies" you mean the Constitution?

He's an American citizen.

Naturalized...it's pretty easy to remove his citizenship mainly because he was born in Pakistan....or didn't you know that?
I don't know that that makes it easy. What should make it easy is to determine that he did lie to get his citizenship.

Obama spends more time attacking talk radio, Fox news and others that report on the truth about his ineptness than he does attacking terrorism.

The fact that the bomb failed to detonate says absolutely nothing regarding a good job by our Homeland Security/Keystone Kops bumblers. It was after-the-fact intelligence and snooping that caught the radical Muslim dog.

If he wasn't caught.....he might have got away

Yep...let's almost blame Obama.
Obama had zero to do with the capture. He and his cronies had more to do with allowing the radical Muslim dog into the country and not watching what he was doing than they did catching him.

peace...

That's pretty much it.

Barry grew up learning to be racist. He is racist. His wife is racist. We don't have to project anything on him. He comes by it naturally. He is a racist Marxist.

The only reason the bomb didn't go off was because of the incompetence of the bomber, who had been dropped from the security lists by the Obama Administration.

Now that would be racist! :lol:

The Obama supporters would likely not criticize their leader even if Jesus came back and suggested they do.

Last edited:

Where's bin Laden??

sigh....

ye of little knowledge....

it is NOT easy to remove anyone's citizenship mudwhistle, natural born or naturalized....
I understand that the murderous, radical, Muslim bastard lied to get his citizenship. That should be revoked....just like Obama's qualification to run for POTUS. He lied to be classed as being born in America.

I don't know that that makes it easy. What should make it easy is to determine that he did lie to get his citizenship.

Obama spends more time attacking talk radio, Fox news and others that report on the truth about his ineptness then he does attacking terrorism.

The fact that the bomb failed to detonate says absolutely nothing regarding a good job by our Homeland Security/Keystone Kops bumblers. It was after-the-fact intelligence and snooping that caught the radical Muslim dog.

Obama had zero to do with the capture. He and his cronies had more to do with allowing the radical Muslim dog into the country and not watching what he was doing than they did catching him.

Barry grew up learning to be racist. He is racist. His wife is racist. We don't have to project anything on him. He comes by it naturally. He is a racist Marxist.

Now that would be racist! :lol:

The Obama supporters would likely not criticize their leader even if Jesus came back and suggested they do.

you are like a walking FOX puppet, amusing but scary

mudwhistle said:
]Barry grew up learning to be racist. He is racist. His wife is racist. We don't have to project anything on him. He comes by it naturally. He is a racist Marxist.

OMG :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::l

racist and marxist at the same time??!?!??!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

after reading that line I thought 'how can this idiot think marxists could be racists' and so I googled marxism racism and 2 of the first 4 links were wnd and free republic

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A couple things..

Under Bush, they made it so the no fly list was read every 24 hours....now its 2 under Obama and I think that will change as well...

Him being mirandized (you know, its america and stuff)....and him singing like a bird doesn't stop you from saying he shouldn't have been read his rights?

Are you stupid or something?

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Forum List

Back