Suspect Caught Attempting To Leave Country Despite Obama's Best Efforts

They need to waterboard that muslim fuck and find out who else is involved.

How about we waterboard you first. You never know you might be involved, and it pays to be safe.:cuckoo:

An excellent idea...look at his nic...the man obviously supports part of the U.S. breaking away to become a new country...that's treason. Who knows what he might do....best be sure and waterboard him.

How about we waterboard you first. You never know you might be involved, and it pays to be safe.:cuckoo:

An excellent idea...look at his nic...the man obviously supports part of the U.S. breaking away to become a new country...that's treason. Who knows what he might do....best be sure and waterboard him.

I also notice he doesn't do well with direct questions.

I also notice he doesn't do well with direct questions.

All the more reason to water board him....we'd get more direct answers then.

Yes...despite the Obama Administration's best efforts....another terrorist bombing was prevented and the suspect captured...thanks to a Bush policy no less.

All of this refusal to name the enemy as terrorists and failure to label the threat for what it is...this guy was caught trying to leave the United States anyway....because of a Bush finger-printing requirement that has been in place for years.

Of course thanks to Obama policies he was immediately read his rights so he's now getting lawyered up.

fail troll is fail, hes an american citizen

Yes...despite the Obama Administration's best efforts....another terrorist bombing was prevented and the suspect captured...thanks to a Bush policy no less.

All of this refusal to name the enemy as terrorists and failure to label the threat for what it is...this guy was caught trying to leave the United States anyway....because of a Bush finger-printing requirement that has been in place for years.

Of course thanks to Obama policies he was immediately read his rights so he's now getting lawyered up.

you know... this is just silly.

and richard reid was lawyered up, too. why did you think that was ok when bush was president.

this is why no one takes these kinds of criticisms seriously. they aren't reality-based and they're purely partisan BS.

we all have an interest in catching bad guys. pretending otherwise is offensive and untrue.

With all due respect, let me suggest, "this is why no thinking person takes these kinds of criticisms seriously".

Accusations of Treason Against Board Members?...

Call the Authorities Bodey!...

Dishonest Hack.

:)

peace...

he's already telling them. sorry to disappoint, but we don't torture for fun. :thup:

We whom?... ;)

To hear the Left for about the last Decade, it was a Sport for the (43) White House!

peace...

i don't think 43 did it for sport (cheney might have, but i don't think baby bush did) but they were misguided.

And not a DAMNED thing has Changed with Barry... If anything it's Worse... Barry's letting Folks in the ME "Interrogate"...

Obama preserves renditions as counter-terrorism tool - Los Angeles Times

:clap2:

peace...

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Yep on all counts. And the Miranda Rights were not even necessary due to an existing law that precludes giving them to someone who is caught trying to harm our nation and citizens. Bet Barry, Eric and Janet were happy though. That's the imortant thing, since the terrorist didn't quite make it to Dubai. :lol:

Yep on all counts. And the Miranda Rights were not even necessary due to an existing law that precludes giving them to someone who is caught trying to harm our nation and citizens. Bet Barry, Eric and Janet were happy though. That's the imortant thing, since the terrorist didn't quite make it to Dubai. :lol:

Really???? Wow, I never knew. Please cite the points and authorities proving your assertion.

PS, Or, STFU.

Last edited:
Apparently he's NOT a "White Man"?...

I Noticed ALL of the Headlines are now "US Citizen" instead of Pakastani...

peace...

They really wanted it to look like he was a Tea-Party member so badly they could taste it.

It just didn't pan out...because the Tea-Party isn't the racists and terrorists they want them to be.

So they're stuck with yet another Muslim terrorist [friend] who hasn't been won over by an American President who wants to suck up to Islam.

let me help here.

there is nothing that exempts you from mirandizing someone who is held for custodial interrogation.

We whom?... ;)

To hear the Left for about the last Decade, it was a Sport for the (43) White House!

peace...

i don't think 43 did it for sport (cheney might have, but i don't think baby bush did) but they were misguided.

And not a DAMNED thing has Changed with Barry... If anything it's Worse... Barry's letting Folks in the ME "Interrogate"...

Obama preserves renditions as counter-terrorism tool - Los Angeles Times

:clap2:

peace...

i know. he really needs to stop pacifying the rightwingers.

From the time his picture was taken leaving the van to when he was arrested was 53 hours. Good job.

Forum List

Back