Suspect Caught Attempting To Leave Country Despite Obama's Best Efforts

Yes...despite the Obama Administration's best efforts....another terrorist bombing was prevented and the suspect captured...thanks to a Bush policy no less.

All of this refusal to name the enemy as terrorists and failure to label the threat for what it is...this guy was caught trying to leave the United States anyway....because of a Bush finger-printing requirement that has been in place for years.

Of course thanks to Obama policies he was immediately read his rights so he's now getting lawyered up.

YOu mean thanks to the Constitution

That is why we try to choose judges carefully and do not leave those decisions up to wacked out sun baked cowgirl brains like yours. I'm sure you think you are better qualified to be in charge of our defense than the professionals ..I dissagree. :lol::lol: I strongly dissagree....:lol::lol:

They need to waterboard that muslim fuck and find out who else is involved.

How about we waterboard you first. You never know you might be involved, and it pays to be safe.:cuckoo:

I tell you what, if you catch me plotting a terrorist act, you can waterboard my entire family. I'd bet if your families life was on the line you'd waterboard the fucker too.

Yes...despite the Obama Administration's best efforts....another terrorist bombing was prevented and the suspect captured...thanks to a Bush policy no less.

All of this refusal to name the enemy as terrorists and failure to label the threat for what it is...this guy was caught trying to leave the United States anyway....because of a Bush finger-printing requirement that has been in place for years.

Of course thanks to Obama policies he was immediately read his rights so he's now getting lawyered up.

It's a horrible shame he got away.

Shut The Fuck Up!!!!! His capture MEANS NOTHING!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I blame Obama! It has something to do with a teleprompter, I'm sure!

How about we waterboard you first. You never know you might be involved, and it pays to be safe.:cuckoo:

I tell you what, if you catch me plotting a terrorist act, you can waterboard my entire family. I'd bet if your families life was on the line you'd waterboard the fucker too.

Your quickness to throw the Bill of Rights out the window is noted.

And how is your families life on the line?

I support waterboarding anyone if it saves American lives. It's my opinion he gave up his rights as a citizen the moment he engaged in terrorism.

And it's my opinion that it's fortunate for everyone that you aren't making the rules.

No it's fortunate for the terrorist that I don't make the rules.

No it's fortunate for everyone you don't! I'll bet you call yourself a christian, don't you?

Follow our Constitution and let citizens and naturalized citizens lawyer up - the rest you can just forget this and lock them up! NO RIGHTS!

Forum List

Back