Greedy Woman Sold Car To Times Square Terror Suspect

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
In Bridgeport, the seller refused to answer questions. “You can’t interview her,” said an unidentified man at the woman’s two-story, white clapboard house. “She already talked to the F.B.I.”

U.S. Arrests S.U.V. Owner in Times Square Case - NYTimes.com

This woman also threw the police off the trail of her would be hero by saying he looked "Middle Eastern" or "Hispanic, when in reality he was neither.

She took all cash. Was she going to report it all? Does she hang around forums? We know she trolls craigslist.

I say we profile women that remind us of her. They are a threat. They are aiding and abetting the enemy..and for what? Cash.

Last edited:
Once a again you prove what a true idiot you really are.

Nope someone that is from Pakistan doesnt look like they are from the middle east.

Pakistan native arrested in Times Square bomb case

Times Square surveillance video may show bombing suspect
The New York City Police Department has released surveillance video of a man leaving the scene near where a car bomb was found in Times Square. The man is seen taking off his shirt as he walks down the street.

By Anne E. Kornblut, Jerry Markon and Spencer S. Hsu
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A man was arrested late Monday night in connection with the failed Times Square bombing, administration officials said. The suspect, Faisal Shahzad, a 30-year-old U.S. citizen from Pakistan, allegedly purchased the sport utility vehicle that authorities found packed with explosives in New York on Saturday night.

Yes...despite the Obama Administration's best efforts....another terrorist bombing was prevented and the suspect captured...thanks to a Bush policy no less.

All of this refusal to name the enemy as terrorists and failure to label the threat for what it is...this guy was caught trying to leave the United States anyway....because of a Bush finger-printing requirement that has been in place for years.

Of course thanks to Obama policies he was immediately read his rights so he's now getting lawyered up.

Last edited:
And just so you know, you don't have to report the sale of a car to the IRS

In Bridgeport, the seller refused to answer questions. “You can’t interview her,” said an unidentified man at the woman’s two-story, white clapboard house. “She already talked to the F.B.I.”

This woman also threw the police off the trail of her would be hero by saying he looked "Middle Eastern" or "Hispanic, when in reality he was neither.

She took all cash. Was she going to report it all? Does she hang around forums? We know she trolls craigslist.

I say we profile women that remind us of her. They are a threat. They are aiding and abetting the enemy..and for what? Cash.

You are an idiot. Weren't YOU whining about the Patriot act? Weren't you complaining about profiling? Weren't you complaining about losing rights?

There is no law that forbids the sale of a vehicle to someone wishing to buy it. There is no law that forbids the sale of vehicles to Pakistani people. The woman did NOTHING illegal or even unacceptable. Unless you are going to claim that she somehow just knew this guy was a terrorist.

Since you do not support profiling, how exactly would a US civilian woman know any such thing?

How exactly do you know she was greedy? And How exactly did she throw off suspicion? If she is an accomplice, I would assume she'd be arrested. But the evidence you've provided doesnt show that.

You know, a store sold the terrorist his pants. Maybe you should complain about how greedy they are.

Jesus Christ people. The OP was satirical. :cool:

Dante is not smart enough for that. By the way? His reputation and posting style are why we believe that.

Not smart enough? Dante is an asshole of the highest order, but he isn't stupid. 3/4 of his posts are tongue in cheek. He spends the majority of time here winding people up. Looks like it worked again.

She most likely took all cash because that's what the guy paid with! He isn't going to give her a check with his name on it!

The paper trails we all have to deal with to buy ANY vehicle worked to find him.

The paper trails we all have to deal with to buy ANY vehicle worked to find him.

Ok. What "paper trail" was there in this case to find the guy? Did he register the SUV? Please tell us HOW this guy was found following a "paper trail".

He gave the seller a fake name, but an e-mail from the transaction included a phone number that was from a disposable cellphone. Extrapolating from telephone records, authorities found Shahzad and confirmed his identity.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Once a again you prove what a true idiot you really are.

Nope someone that is from Pakistan doesnt look like they are from the middle east.

Pakistan native arrested in Times Square bomb case

Times Square surveillance video may show bombing suspect
The New York City Police Department has released surveillance video of a man leaving the scene near where a car bomb was found in Times Square. The man is seen taking off his shirt as he walks down the street.

By Anne E. Kornblut, Jerry Markon and Spencer S. Hsu
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A man was arrested late Monday night in connection with the failed Times Square bombing, administration officials said. The suspect, Faisal Shahzad, a 30-year-old U.S. citizen from Pakistan, allegedly purchased the sport utility vehicle that authorities found packed with explosives in New York on Saturday night.
The woman aided and abetted terrorism out of greed and maybe lust, did not say the man looked middle eastern or hispanic?

what?

one bit of advice, don't go to Arizona until you learn to speak English.

You are an idiot. Weren't YOU whining about the Patriot act? Weren't you complaining about profiling? Weren't you complaining about losing rights?

There is no law that forbids the sale of a vehicle to someone wishing to buy it. There is no law that forbids the sale of vehicles to Pakistani people. The woman did NOTHING illegal or even unacceptable. Unless you are going to claim that she somehow just knew this guy was a terrorist.

Since you do not support profiling, how exactly would a US civilian woman know any such thing?

Hey, Stupid. I never said I do not support profiling.

:eek:

Forum List

Back