Susan Rice ‘Not Qualified’ Says The Man Who Picked Sarah Palin For VP

John McCain has his friggin' nerve. He is just a bitter, sore loser.

In the height of irony or, perhaps more accurate, hubris, Senator John McCain, the man who rushed the insufficiently vetted and profoundly unqualified Sarah Palin to the status of VP candidate (aka, “a heartbeat away from the presidency”), took to the podium today to denigrate and denounce the highly respected U.S. Ambassador to the U.N., Susan Rice for being “not qualified.”

For the man who inflicted the “not very bright” Ms. Palin upon the electorate, there appears to be an extreme disconnect at play here. One doesn’t necessarily want to drag the 2008 campaign into the discussion, certainly not when much of it was an embarrassing display of political ineptitude and arrogance embodied by a vice-presidential candidate who was in so far over her head, it’s possible she’s still not breathing air, but McCain’s personal slams on Rice reeks of tunnel vision. Or, as one pundit suggested, old wounds with Obama over that 2008 campaign.

Susan Rice

View attachment 22680

So you like to find excuses for the government not telling the American public the truth.

I thought this administration was all about transparency, a new Washington, hope and change, isn't that why Obama was elected over McCain?

Funny how people that complained about Palin are willing to be lied to by a government whore like Susan Rice.

All this hand wringing over this woman..

You all had no problem saying Palin wasn't qualified...but really Rice fits right in with administration as they have no problems lying to people..

Oh, Lord. Are you ever going to stop making dumb comments, Steph??

are you ever going to get over palin and stop posting dumb threads?

Stephanie, people like Rinata use Palin as an excuse as to why they don't need to hold Obama or his administration accountable. They like to compare a non-existent administration as a benchmark to an existent administration. They some how think an unprovable non-existent administration would have made more mistakes than the one that really exists, this helps them set a low benchmark for the current administration and allows them to excuse the policy inefficiencies that have plagued the real administration. It works well for those that have no reasoning skills.

You all had no problem saying Palin wasn't qualified...but really Rice fits right in with administration as they have no problems lying to people..

The republicans...newGOPers...and christian fascist conservatives never take responsibility for any stupid decisions they make or harm they do to our country.

So your answer is NO.

Since you have no moral compass and a selective memory it is up to others to remind you of your mistakes and acts of treason lest we act like we haven't been there and done that before and go down those bad stretches of road again...and again.

Frankly the country is wising up to you foolish and dangerous people and we will not allow you to do any more harm than we absolutely cannot stop.

The republicans...newGOPers...and christian fascist conservatives never take responsibility for any stupid decisions they make or harm they do to our country.

So your answer is NO.

Since you have no moral compass and a selective memory it is up to others to remind you of your mistakes and acts of treason lest we act like we haven't been there and done that before and go down those bad stretches of road again...and again.

Frankly the country is wising up to you foolish and dangerous people and we will not allow you to do any more harm than we absolutely cannot stop.

Wow, I didn't think one could make up so much bullshit in one post.

So your answer is NO.

oh dear gawd...:lol:

So your answer is NO.

Wow, I didn't think one could make up so much bullshit in one post.

I'm Irish! :lol:

the republicans...newgopers...and christian fascist conservatives never take responsibility for any stupid decisions they make or harm they do to our country.

So your answer is no.

wow, i didn't think one could make up so much bullshit in one post.

i'm irish! :lol:

lol!

Get over Palin?? What are you talking about?? There was nothing for me to get over. I knew she was idiot right away and I was not a supporter.

Like I said, WHEN are you going to stop making dumb comments??

In the height of irony or, perhaps more accurate, hubris, Senator John McCain, the man who rushed the insufficiently vetted and profoundly unqualified Sarah Palin to the status of VP candidate (aka, “a heartbeat away from the presidency”), took to the podium today to denigrate and denounce the highly respected U.S. Ambassador to the U.N., Susan Rice for being “not qualified.”

For the man who inflicted the “not very bright” Ms. Palin upon the electorate, there appears to be an extreme disconnect at play here. One doesn’t necessarily want to drag the 2008 campaign into the discussion, certainly not when much of it was an embarrassing display of political ineptitude and arrogance embodied by a vice-presidential candidate who was in so far over her head, it’s possible she’s still not breathing air, but McCain’s personal slams on Rice reeks of tunnel vision. Or, as one pundit suggested, old wounds with Obama over that 2008 campaign.

Susan Rice

View attachment 22680

So you like to find excuses for the government not telling the American public the truth.

I thought this administration was all about transparency, a new Washington, hope and change, isn't that why Obama was elected over McCain?

Funny how people that complained about Palin are willing to be lied to by a government whore like Susan Rice.

You are an uninformed, ignorant ass.

Susan Rice

View attachment 22680

Rice on several occasions lied when asked about Benghazi and I'm an ass? You must be another political slut.

Rice on several occasions lied when asked about Benghazi and I'm an ass? You must be another political slut.

Do you think that throwing around terms like whore and slut make you appear cool?? Well, they don't. You sound like a little punk and that's exactly what you are.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYxn2vlhtWo&feature=player_detailpage]Countdown: Sarah Palin's Turkey Pardoning Fiasco - YouTube[/ame]

Do you think that throwing around terms like whore and slut make you appear cool?? Well, they don't. You sound like a little punk and that's exactly what you are.

I'm sorry to offend you, these are terms the left used to describe Sarah Palin, I thought it was a regular phrase when describing women now. I didn't realize two separate rules depending on party. My apologies.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, Rinata (AKA "Fatass") isn't the brightest bulb in the box.

Is there some disconnect in the liberal mind that causes them to lose contact with reality? Comparing the selection of Vice president with the secretary of state and this coming from the political side that kicked their former vice president candidate out of the party for being too moderate and selected a literally brain damaged vice president who can't put a sentence together? Surely you jest.

Forum List

Back