Susan Rice ‘Not Qualified’ Says The Man Who Picked Sarah Palin For VP

John McCain has his friggin' nerve. He is just a bitter, sore loser.

In the height of irony or, perhaps more accurate, hubris, Senator John McCain, the man who rushed the insufficiently vetted and profoundly unqualified Sarah Palin to the status of VP candidate (aka, “a heartbeat away from the presidency”), took to the podium today to denigrate and denounce the highly respected U.S. Ambassador to the U.N., Susan Rice for being “not qualified.”

For the man who inflicted the “not very bright” Ms. Palin upon the electorate, there appears to be an extreme disconnect at play here. One doesn’t necessarily want to drag the 2008 campaign into the discussion, certainly not when much of it was an embarrassing display of political ineptitude and arrogance embodied by a vice-presidential candidate who was in so far over her head, it’s possible she’s still not breathing air, but McCain’s personal slams on Rice reeks of tunnel vision. Or, as one pundit suggested, old wounds with Obama over that 2008 campaign.

Susan Rice

View attachment 22680

Now, please tell me how Susan Rice was qualified for anything. I'd be most interested.

So it's moron on moron.

I still can't figure how Panetta is qualified to be the Secretary of Defense, let alone the old bastard was heading up the CIA.

I am certain he is a nice man, but who gives these plum jobs to people who have no qualifications to do these jobs?

How nuts is this?

Palin bashing is just unreal from the left. On the bright side their hate on for her has made her a millionaire.

The RNC is perfectly free to hire Sarah Palin to lead the organization if they want. In fact, anyone is free to hire her. Perhaps she's turning down any and all offers.

I think third party.

You have to remember Bachmann and Palin got the House back in 2010. These were the ladies who drove it and took it.

The Republicans are no more. Old boys will be gone. Screw the beltway.

This has nothing to do with Rice. This is just an extension of the RW haters hating Obama.

It's really that simple. They are desperately trying to prove she lied. They have failed in that but as RWers do they just claim they have won the argument having won nothing.

So now to them it is a fact that Rice lied. That is how they think. That is how they operate. That is why I hate them.

Susan Rice as proven as unqualified the very second obama came out to defend her in the most patronizing and paternalistic way possible. If that's what HE thinks of her, why should WE consider her any different that a particularly winsome child who needs daddy to protect her from the big baddies out there.

Susan Rice as proven as unqualified the very second obama came out to defend her in the most patronizing and paternalistic way possible. If that's what HE thinks of her, why should WE consider her any different that a particularly winsome child who needs daddy to protect her from the big baddies out there.

Obama won. You lost. You don't get to pick his nominations.

"Loser - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionarywww.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/loserCached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
a person or thing that loses especially consistently. 2. : a person who is incompetent or unable to succeed; also : something doomed to fail or disappoint ..."

The word "loser" ...get to know it... learn to understand what it means.

This has nothing to do with Rice. This is just an extension of the RW haters hating Obama.

It's really that simple. They are desperately trying to prove she lied. They have failed in that but as RWers do they just claim they have won the argument having won nothing.

So now to them it is a fact that Rice lied. That is how they think. That is how they operate. That is why I hate them.

Rice lied to America, it has nothing to do with like or dislike for Obama, however for leftwingers, it is easier to excuse it this way instead of having to answer questions.

Rice lied to America, it has nothing to do with like or dislike for Obama, however for leftwingers, it is easier to excuse it this way instead of having to answer questions.

You have no proof Rice lied. All you are proving is how stupid you are.

You have no proof Rice lied. All you are proving is how stupid you are.

It wasn't a terrorist attack? Do you really think she was that stupid?

Rice on several occasions lied when asked about Benghazi and I'm an ass? You must be another political slut.

Do you think that throwing around terms like whore and slut make you appear cool?? Well, they don't. You sound like a little punk and that's exactly what you are.

I'm sorry to offend you, these are terms the left used to describe Sarah Palin, I thought it was a regular phrase when describing women now. I didn't realize two separate rules depending on party. My apologies.

Yeah, right. And you're not sorry for anything. All you have done is convince me that you are also a smart ass.

Do you think that throwing around terms like whore and slut make you appear cool?? Well, they don't. You sound like a little punk and that's exactly what you are.

I'm sorry to offend you, these are terms the left used to describe Sarah Palin, I thought it was a regular phrase when describing women now. I didn't realize two separate rules depending on party. My apologies.

Yeah, right. And you're not sorry for anything. All you have done is convince me that you are also a smart ass.
If he's a smart ass, it's much preferred to being a fatass, Fatass. I'd say have another Twinkie, but you can do a Tastykake substitution, I'm sure.

And your an idiot, not seeing your point other than you are an angry liberal.

Forum List

Back