Supremes Rule In Favor Of Baker

arresting these men for dry humping in front of grade school kids
And how do you imagine gay women expressing their Pride or celebrating their sexual orientation together that makes you fear and hate them all so much?
By doing it graphically in front of kids they invite to watch? We can play this game all day if you want... :popcorn:
Nah, been done, but I'm sure it feels good to finally get that out. #gotproof? Eh, who needs facts, amiright. Haters gonna hate.

Proof? So millions of photos & video reel don't count as proof? Courtrooms are going to be in big trouble.

And how do you imagine gay women expressing their Pride or celebrating their sexual orientation together that makes you fear and hate them all so much?
By doing it graphically in front of kids they invite to watch? We can play this game all day if you want... :popcorn:
Nah, been done, but I'm sure it feels good to finally get that out. #gotproof? Eh, who needs facts, amiright. Haters gonna hate.

Proof? So millions of photos & video reel don't count as proof? Courtrooms are going to be in big trouble.
So you've apparently been imagining "millions of photos & video reel" of gay men and women inviting kids to watch them celebrate their sexual orientation in parades for many a year now. Likely since videos were on reels. No wonder you're so miserable.
#getalife

So you've apparently been imagining "millions of photos & video reel" of gay men and women inviting kids to watch them celebrate their sexual orientation in parades for many a year now. Likely since videos were on reels. No wonder you're so miserable.
#getalife

Well I've seen pictures of the crowds, many of which have cameras shooting multiple images. And I know these sex-parades have gone down public streets with kiddie-invites to watch since at least the 1960s annually. They're done in cities and towns all across the US. So I just did the math in my head. I came up with "millions" and that's probably dead on accurate. You coming up with a number more in the thousands?

Remember, just one or two photos are good enough for a jury to convict.

#getalife

Well I've seen pictures of the crowds, many of which have cameras shooting multiple images. And I know these sex-parades have gone down public streets with kiddie-invites to watch since at least the 1960s annually. They're done in cities and towns all across the US. So I just did the math in my head. I came up with "millions" and that's probably dead on accurate. You coming up with a number more in the thousands?

Well alrighty then, I rest my case!

snl-roxbury-o.gif

Heterosexuals do the same thing.

Yes, clandestinely and by odd happenstance they do sex acts in front of kids in public. All should be arrested. No favorites. I assume you're referring to the very adult celebrations known as Mardis Gras, Spring Break and the like?

The difference is they don't pitch those things as a "bring the little kids" affairs. The Hallmark of Mardis Gras and Spring Break is a hangover of regret. They are well known drunken debauchery and anyone who brings their kids to those should be at least questioned by CWS. They certainly aren't lingering with pride in their wake.

I'm talking about the "proud" parades of deviant sex acts where kids are not only invited to watch, but also to march along. Just behind the S&M crowd and in front of "naked dkyes on bikes".

But you knew the difference.

#getalife

Well alrighty then, I rest my case!

snl-roxbury-o.gif
You can watch a live birth on YouTube.

But not by invitation on a city street on a float filled with kid-friendly rainbow colors.
can't avoid, heterosexual practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy, either.
All 50 states require anyone exhibiting sexual acts in front of children to be arrested. It's just that 100% lockstep as a culture, LGBT defiantly embraces doing that without any repercussions whatsoever......yet....

But not by invitation on a city street on a float filled with kid-friendly rainbow colors.
can't avoid, heterosexual practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy, either.
All 50 states require anyone exhibiting sexual acts in front of children to be arrested. It's just that 100% lockstep as a culture, LGBT defiantly embraces doing that without any repercussions whatsoever......yet....
should we look into child protective services statistics?

#getalife
I've seen the same images. Guys slapping each others asses, licking the palm of their hands and grinding on each other during Gay pride parades.

#getalife
I've seen the same images. Guys slapping each others asses, licking the palm of their hands and grinding on each other during Gay pride parades.

Uh oh Grumblenuts, looks like there's one other person on earth that knows about lewd acts put on by LGBTs for kids invited to watch at the infamous pride parades!. I wonder if we can find any other eyewitnesses if the millions of photos and video reel doesn't pass the standard for convincing a jury?

#getalife

Why did you go? Ick

#getalife

Why did you go? Ick
I didn't. Watched it on the internet.

Definitely. If a 12 yr old Brazilian boy can get away with dancing in the street with shorts on but no top, then so should a 12 yr old Brazilian girl. What Brazil without brassieres?

Let them eat cake!

Last edited:
Definitely. If a 12 yr old Brazilian boy can get away with dancing in the street with shorts on but no top, then so should a 12 yr old Brazilian girl. What Brazil without brassieres?

Let them eat cake!

The question begs...who would want to see that?

Disturbing

Forum List

Back