The FBI Is Arresting Journalist Who Was A Witness To Police-Brutality On Jan 6th

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
89nj61.jpg

The FBI has told journalist Steve Baker that was at the Capital on Jan 6th that he will be arrested......but the problem with this is he was only a witness to police-brutality.
He has been warned that he will be put under arrest because of his outspoken coverage that exposed perjury during the Oath Keepers trial.

Journalist Steve Baker of Blaze Media, who captured some of the most dramatic news footage at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, has been ordered to surrender to federal authorities on Dec. 19 on as-yet-unknown charges.

Mr. Baker, whose Jan. 6 videos and photos have appeared on HBO and the BBC, as well as in The New York Times and The Epoch Times, told his followers on X, formerly known as Twitter, that his North Carolina attorney notified him on Dec. 14 that he would be arrested.

He said in March that he had been warned that his aggressive Jan. 6 coverage had gotten noticed at the Department of Justice, "and they're not happy about it at all."

DOJ to Charge Journalist Steve Baker Over Jan. 6.

Mr. Baker wrote that he "did no violence or property destruction on January 6" and that he "certainly did not interfere with the election certification."
However, his outspokenness that day was on full display. Following reports that someone had been shot outside the Speaker’s Lobby and that the building was on high alert, he challenged two officers who had drawn their service weapons and were shouting at unarmed protesters.

“Are you going to use that on us?” Baker asked one U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) officer who charged at the group. “None of us have a gun. We’ve got cameras.”

Last edited:
View attachment 874454

The FBI has told journalist Steve Baker that was at the Capital on Jan 6th that he will be arrested......but the problem with this is he was only a witness to police-brutality.
He has been warned that he will be put under arrest because of his outspoken coverage that exposed perjury during the Oath Keepers trial.

DOJ to Charge Journalist Steve Baker Over Jan. 6. Baker wrote that he "did no violence or property destruction on January 6" and that he "certainly did not interfere with the election certification."
Lets see the warrant.

The complaints of police brutality by Trump supporters rings hollow.
Doesn't it seem strange to you that a journalist that the FBI interviewed over 3 years ago is now getting arrested, not because he did anything wrong, but because of his coverage of events at the Capital on Jan 6th?

Don't you have a brain?

Doesn't it seem strange to you that a journalist that the FBI interviewed over 3 years ago is now getting arrested, not because he did anything wrong, but because of his coverage of events at the Capital on Jan 6th?

Don't you have a brain?

You can address what I said or not. When people complained before Jan 6, Trump called them SOB's and Pence walked out on them. Their supporters cheered them on.

You can address what I said or not. When people complained before Jan 6, Trump called them SOB's and Pence walked out on them. Their supporters cheered them on.
Sorry, but I'm not about to let you derail this thread by arguing with you about issues that have nothing to do with the topic.

Sorry, but I'm not about to let you derail this thread by arguing with you about issues that have nothing to do with the topic.

I remarked about the topic. About how your complaints ring hollow, and I stated why.

View attachment 874454

DOJ to Charge Journalist Steve Baker Over Jan. 6.
You can see the bullet hole in Ashley Babbitt's face. She was immobilized in a doorway and unarmed when Officer Byrd shot her from 10 feet away.

Forum List

Back