Supremes Rule In Favor Of Baker

But are the children safe?
they should be as safe, as with their own parents.
Not if the parents took them to a LGBT pride parade. Then they are not safe.
a public parade?
Public parade of one celebrating Silhouettes's faux concerns for the chillin':

So Grumblenuts offers a spotlight on his credibility. For the record he says that anyone who is concerned about children and what they are exposed to by invitation at gay pride parades only have "faux" concerns for the children. Playing down deviant sex acts in front of kids by invitation. Playing down the crimes done every time a gay pride parade marches in front of kids. Accessory after-the-fact?

a public parade?
moonbart.gif
virgin girls were safer than virgin guys, in Sodom.

a public parade?

So Grumblenuts offers a spotlight on his credibility. For the record he says that anyone who is concerned about children and what they are exposed to by invitation at gay pride parades only have "faux" concerns for the children. Playing down deviant sex acts in front of kids by invitation. Playing down the crimes done every time a gay pride parade marches in front of kids. Accessory after-the-fact?
the abomination of hypocrisy is worse.

consider the fact that, True Gamorrans and True Sodomites, make Better Citizens than False Christians.

consider the fact that, True Gamorrans and True Sodomites, make Better Citizens than False Christians.

False Christians are Christians who take their kids to Sodomite parades featuring acts of Sodomy for the kids under a rainbow banner. So we both agree that false Christians who ignore Romans 1 and Jude 1 will be destroyed like those in the town of Sodom. Good comparison danialpalos. You're usually only good for non-sequiturs. Did you eat Wheaties today or something?

False Christians are Christians who take their kids to Sodomite parades featuring acts of Sodomy for the kids under a rainbow banner. So we both agree that false Christians who ignore Romans 1 and Jude 1 will be destroyed like those in the town of Sodom. Good comparison danialpalos. You're usually only good for non-sequiturs. Did you eat Wheaties today or something?
why should I take any "fire and brimstone" from the laity? go forth and get laid, laity; that is what you are Best at.

why should I take any "fire and brimstone" from the laity? go forth and get laid, laity; that is what you are Best at.
I'm going to conclude that this string of ad hominem from you in your last several posts means I've struck a raw nerve discussing the graphic sex acts at gay pride parades where children are invited to watch.

I'm going to conclude that this string of ad hominem from you in your last several posts means I've struck a raw nerve discussing the graphic sex acts at gay pride parades where children are invited to watch.
dear, the Religious are simply more moral than the laity.

So Grumblenuts offers a spotlight on his credibility. For the record he says that anyone who is concerned about children {and blaa, blaa, blaa}
My credibility? For the record I said just what quoted and I repeat (full credit to Moonglow for the image),
"Public parade of one celebrating Silhouettes's faux concerns for the chillin':"
moonbart.gif

No, give yourself due credit. While, of course your incessant trolling remains boringly archetypal, the hatred evinced by repeating your filthy depictions of people who, by your own admission, you've never known, met, or even seen first hand is particularly sad and disgusting for any human, not only those posing as "Christian."

your incessant trolling remains boringly archetypal, the hatred evinced by repeating your filthy depictions of people who, by your own admission, you've never known, met, or even seen first hand is particularly sad and disgusting for any human, not only those posing as "Christian."
I'll throw two verbs out here and let you pick one. "Accept" or "reject".

Which one should any sane person following the law in all 50 states pick when considering what to do about adults putting on a deviant sex show for kids they invite to watch? It's OK, just pick one.

your incessant trolling remains boringly archetypal, the hatred evinced by repeating your filthy depictions of people who, by your own admission, you've never known, met, or even seen first hand is particularly sad and disgusting for any human, not only those posing as "Christian."

Which one should any sane person following the law in all 50 states pick when considering what to do about adults putting on a deviant sex show for kids they invite to watch? It's OK, just pick one.
Why waste your life away hating people you don't even know? In reality this is the only life there is. Best start living it before it's gone.

Why waste your life away hating people you don't even know? In reality this is the only life there is. Best start living it before it's gone.
Grumblenuts, technically we are all wasting our lives posting on the internet. So since you are here too, stop being a hypocrite & dodging. Pick a verb.

Grumblenuts, technically we are all wasting our lives posting on the internet. So since you are here too, stop being a hypocrite & dodging. Pick a verb.
A mentally healthy person wouldn't waste their life away hating people they don't know either on the internet or off. And you have yet to present a thing here to dodge. So instead of continuing to aimlessly spout pointless smear, answer this question: Why waste your life away hating people you don't even know?

A mentally healthy person wouldn't waste their life away hating people they don't know either on the internet or off. And you have yet to present a thing here to dodge. So instead of continuing to aimlessly spout pointless smear, answer this question: Why waste your life away hating people you don't even know?

A mentally healthy person would not be berating another person for advocating for protecting children from sex crimes. So, there you go.

A mentally healthy person would not be berating another person for advocating for protecting children from sex crimes. So, there you go.
So you think hating people you don't know is healthy because it somehow protects children you don't know from crime. Psychiatrist, there you need to go.

So you think hating people you don't know is healthy because it somehow protects children you don't know from crime. Psychiatrist, there you need to go.
Sorry Yoda. People can use Google to find out about what the LGBT club unanimously embraces in "pride parades". You're not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes here.

No pride in your hate parade, that's for sure.
Is there "pride" in exposing children to graphic sex acts? I'm not the one arranging these parades. Apparently you seem intent on labeling anyone against such acts as "a hater". Would that be a defense in court? "You're honor, arresting these men for dry humping in front of grade school kids is a hate crime!". Really?

Good luck. :popcorn:

arresting these men for dry humping in front of grade school kids
And how do you imagine gay women expressing their Pride or celebrating their sexual orientation together that makes you fear and hate them all so much?
By doing it graphically in front of kids they invite to watch? We can play this game all day if you want... :popcorn:
Nah, been done, but I'm sure it feels good to finally get that out. #gotproof? Eh, who needs facts, amiright. Haters gonna hate.

Forum List

Back