Supreme Court to Temporarily Hold Abortion Pill Ban Until Friday

It's not murder if done in a state where it's legal.

Oh, and if they are in the womb, they are fetuses not babies.

Historically speaking, obstetricians are trained that when they're treating a pregnancy, they're treating two patients. As such, these offspring are the other patient involved in the pregnancy.

Anyway. Good luck with your killings. Hope they go smoothly...

I'll discuss whatever I choose to discuss. I'm not your employee.

You'll flee with your tail between your legs from the dogshit ruling, the absurd arguments it makes, and its inevitable and utterly predictably appeal.....even if its the topic of the thread your in.

I accept your concession with all the grace it deserves.

Historically speaking, obstetricians are trained that when they're treating a pregnancy, they're treating two patients. As such, these offspring are the other patient involved in the pregnancy.

A criminal who is convicted of murdering a pregnant woman can be charged with double murder--how is he any different from an abortionist?

Thanks, same to you.

One more time.....

the person I responded to said that scientific evidence overwhelmingly concludes the "thing" in the womb is a baby.

For this to be accurate there has to a scientific definition of what a baby is.
Enough is known about fetal development, and "baby" is just a word.
Abortion is the act of killing people. Everyone in this thread could had their life taken away. Are the abortion supporters willing to say that it would have been OK if their mothers had aborted them, and the life they now live had not ever happened ?

You'll flee with your tail between your legs from the dogshit ruling, the absurd arguments it makes, and its inevitable and utterly predictably appeal.....even if its the topic of the thread your in.

I accept your concession with all the grace it deserves.
Abortion is cold-blooded murder, no matter what anybody calls it.

That wasn't any part of Judge Matt's ruling.

Keep that tail tucked between quivering hunches as you flee.
I'm not fleeing from anything dum dum. I dont give a rats ass about any "ruling". I said abortion is cold-blooded murder, and that's what it is, no matter what anybody says or rules.

Not only should abortion be illegal except for extreme circumstances, but those who commit the crime should arrested for murder.

Last edited:
I'm not fleeing from anything dum dum. I dont give a rats ass about any "ruling". I said abortion is old-blooded murder, and that's what it is, no matter what anybody says or rules.

Your tail has never left those quivering haunches. You've fled from the entire topic of thread.

I accept your concession with patience and grace.

Forum List

Back