Supreme Court to Temporarily Hold Abortion Pill Ban Until Friday

Ruling or no ruling, abortion is deadly to the preborn people.

In this case, its an 'or no.'.

Judge Matt made no such ruling. What he did rule was ridiculous and has been predictably stopped on appeal.

On Standing, Statute of Limitation and Violations of Federal Law alone.....Judge Matt is being taken to the rhetorical woodshed. Just like Trump's other judicial activist, Judge Cannon.

Notice how liberals always talk primarily about the pregnant "women".. Where in this post is the plight of the preborn people, and their right to have LIFE ?

Notice how you refuse to discuss the topic of the thread, Judge Matt's dogshit ruling, that ruling being predictably stopped on appeal, and the Supreme Court tossing it back?

Your reluctance to discuss the dogshit ruling form Judge Matt is understandable. Its quite ridiculous.

Bottom lines >>
1. Christians do not endorse misogyny. Muslims do (including wife beating)
2. I never said anything about abortion being in the bible, but it is in the bible under th words "Thou shalt not kill."
3. There is no such thing as "sexual orientation". That is just another goofball phrase concocted by liberals to pander to a minority group to gin up votes,which is what liberals do.
4. I see nothing proving the church to be wrong about homosexuality. It is nuts, and is contrary to nature.
5. I'm not trying to impose will on others, I'm simply stating what is obvious to normal thinking, sane people.
Abortion isn't killing, of it were it would have been at least mentioned in the bible. Science is on my side. Hocus Pocus religion is on your side. Why do you think most Americans wanted Roe vs Wade to stay in place. So they wouldn't have to deal with fools like you again. You do more harm than good with your ignorance and hatred. It has no place in America maybe that's why religion is dying here and around the world, people are finally seeing it for what it is, the greatest lie ever told.

And that big California earthquake (not if, but when) just about anywhere along the northern San Andreas fault, will trigger the collapse of hundreds of earth levees in the delta area, thereby allowing the agricultural lands they protect to flood, triggering a chain of events that would pull salt water from the Bay area into the delta, and contaminate the drinking water supply for half the population of California. And the ramification of that ? According to University of California Geologist, Jeffery Mount, it is shutting off the water supply for 25 million people for 2-3 years, and triggering the largest mass evacuation of people in US history. HUGE catastrophe.

The delta streams provide 1/2 the drinking water of California, from San Francisco to Los Angeles. They flow into a massive reservoir 89 miles southeast of San Francisco called the Clifton Forebay. According to Doug Thompson of the California Dept.of Water Resources, if it wasn't for this system, California would be "dry down south".

The water is pumped into a 440 mile long series of aqueducts delivering to southern California, its drinking water. This whole fragile system would be pretty secure if it wasn't for one thing > Earthquakes.

A quake that is large and near the delta, would knock out the delta levees, and pull salt/brackish water from San Francisco Bay to the Clifton Forebay (California's water supply). Here's the likely scenario. A 6.7 quake with an epicenter close to the delta occurs. The levee foundations turn to mush creating sinkholes, collapsing the levees. The sunken island farmlands are turned into salty seas, after a few days. The islands flooding is so powerful, it pulls 300 Billion gallons of salt water inland, all the way to Clifton Forebay, which then has to close its gates, to prevent contamination of the reservoir.

California would have to ration the water in the Forebay, but it would run out in about 6 months, and it would take 2-3 years for the delta to return to normal (assuming perfect conditions that whole time, ie. no earthquakes). Bay area experts say there's a 66% chance that a 6.7 earthquake or a large flood will take down the levees some time over the next 30 years. The 1989 (world series) quake (6.9) just missed. It was centered in Boulder Creek , CA, about 120 miles southwest of the delta.

COST to fix ? Authorities estimate it will take $25-40 Million per square mile to quake-proof the delta levees. Money that California does not have. It would have to come from the federal government. So what is California doing about this catastrophe waiting to happen ?

They are giving away Millions$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, as reparations to blacks who never lived a day under slavery or Jim Crow, while funding various welfare programs to a continuous inflow of illegal aliens (soon to become much worse) as California's budget continues to hemmorage.

Fiddling while Rome burns.

Never more true than now

Ah, Sue's doom and death fantasies again, all while ignoring anything actually being discussed.

It seems about half of this nation puts as absolute primacy the right to kill their own baby in the womb. I mean as priority number one.

That is a nation doomed. Sorry you don't like it, but there it is.

Supreme Court Ensures, For Now, Broad Access To Abortion Medication​

Geesus, you bitch even when you are getting your way like a little girl. If you don't want a kid that bad, try crossing your legs once in a while, find a hobby, use contraception, cut down to fucking only six times a week, or get a fucking job.

It seems about half of this nation puts as absolute primacy the right to kill their own baby in the womb. I mean as priority number one.

That is a nation doomed. Sorry you don't like it, but there it is.

No, Sweet......we're not doomed. You're projecting the dread and horror of your life onto all of us.

I'm sorry your life is so miserable.

No, Sweet......we're not doomed. You're projecting the dread and horror of your life onto all of us.

I'm sorry your life is so miserable.

God has blessed me with a wonderful life. For now.

My once-beloved USA is crumbling around me though.

God has blessed me with a wonderful life. For now.

My once-beloved USA is crumbling around me though.
In every thread you're a part of, you bleat about all the doom, death, destruction and woe that's about to befall us.

Your life doesn't sound that wonderful. It sounds like a walking nightmare.

Your misery is yours.

Our nation will be fine.

In every thread you're a part of, you bleat about all the doom, death, destruction and woe that's about to befall us.

Your life doesn't sound that wonderful. It sounds like a walking nightmare.

Your misery is yours.

Our nation will be fine.

Bookmarked

I agree. I support the recent ruling removing a nation wide rubber-stamp for abortions and the return of the issue to the states. I hope this decision follows the same logic. It should be up to the states to decide.

You do understand that any state that has criminalized abortion already bans the use of the drugs, yes?

What more are you looking for?

And that big California earthquake (not if, but when) just about anywhere along the northern San Andreas fault, will trigger the collapse of hundreds of earth levees in the delta area, thereby allowing the agricultural lands they protect to flood, triggering a chain of events that would pull salt water from the Bay area into the delta, and contaminate the drinking water supply for half the population of California. And the ramification of that ? According to University of California Geologist, Jeffery Mount, it is shutting off the water supply for 25 million people for 2-3 years, and triggering the largest mass evacuation of people in US history. HUGE catastrophe.

The delta streams provide 1/2 the drinking water of California, from San Francisco to Los Angeles. They flow into a massive reservoir 89 miles southeast of San Francisco called the Clifton Forebay. According to Doug Thompson of the California Dept.of Water Resources, if it wasn't for this system, California would be "dry down south".

The water is pumped into a 440 mile long series of aqueducts delivering to southern California, its drinking water. This whole fragile system would be pretty secure if it wasn't for one thing > Earthquakes.

A quake that is large and near the delta, would knock out the delta levees, and pull salt/brackish water from San Francisco Bay to the Clifton Forebay (California's water supply). Here's the likely scenario. A 6.7 quake with an epicenter close to the delta occurs. The levee foundations turn to mush creating sinkholes, collapsing the levees. The sunken island farmlands are turned into salty seas, after a few days. The islands flooding is so powerful, it pulls 300 Billion gallons of salt water inland, all the way to Clifton Forebay, which then has to close its gates, to prevent contamination of the reservoir.

California would have to ration the water in the Forebay, but it would run out in about 6 months, and it would take 2-3 years for the delta to return to normal (assuming perfect conditions that whole time, ie. no earthquakes). Bay area experts say there's a 66% chance that a 6.7 earthquake or a large flood will take down the levees some time over the next 30 years. The 1989 (world series) quake (6.9) just missed. It was centered in Boulder Creek , CA, about 120 miles southwest of the delta.

COST to fix ? Authorities estimate it will take $25-40 Million per square mile to quake-proof the delta levees. Money that California does not have. It would have to come from the federal government. So what is California doing about this catastrophe waiting to happen ?

They are giving away Millions$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, as reparations to blacks who never lived a day under slavery or Jim Crow, while funding various welfare programs to a continuous inflow of illegal aliens (soon to become much worse) as California's budget continues to hemmorage.
Nice scenario, right now flooding seems to be the problem, from the climate change atmospheric river system that formed over most of California this year. Dealing with one problem at a time seems the best we can do, with a knack of doing nothing about the really big ones. Will human beings ever change.

Maybe ask a mother.

That would not bring about a scientific answer.

And why not a father?

I know what I think a baby is. I have two children, from the moment we found out my wife was pregnant with both of them they were our babies and I loved them as much as I did they day they were born and every day after.

But the person I responded to said that scientific evidence overwhelmingly concludes the "thing" in the womb is a baby. For this to be accurate there has to a scientific definition of what a baby is.

That would not bring about a scientific answer.

And why not a father?

I know what I think a baby is. I have two children, from the moment we found out my wife was pregnant with both of them they were our babies and I loved them as much as I did they day they were born and every day after.

But the person I responded to said that scientific evidence overwhelmingly concludes the "thing" in the womb is a baby. For this to be accurate there has to a scientific definition of what a baby is.

A live human being with a beating heart and unique DNA. "The party of science" says you can kill it because of the fetus' developmental stage and that it is housed in its mother.

Doesn't negate the fact that this is a human being with unique DNA and a beating heart.

Projecting much? You want to play God, or have a “God-awful” State play God, and force women to carry unwanted pregnancies for nine months and then give birth to totally unwanted children! You want women (and men) totally unprepared for their responsibilities to raise unwanted children! That is almost “Satanic.” It is certainly undemocratic, cruel and not befitting a modern “civilized” society.

You project (maybe even sound a bit jealous?) when you assume that accidental pregnancies all come from “unfettered sex.” Very few women are “ho-hum” about getting “in trouble.” I’ve known many women in that situation, and believe me you are talking through your hat. Have you no daughters, granddaughters, sisters, close female friends?

But it is true women in states with legal abortion no longer need have to fear having their whole lives ruined by having an unwanted child or tying themselves to some miserable pushy “father knows best” type. In reality, becoming pregnant is a fear millions of single and married women regularly live with and worry deeply about — but you wouldn’t know or don’t care about all that. Many women married to men like you probably won’t even speak honestly of these matters. Many even have abortions but refuse to tell their husbands or “boyfriends” about them!

I think you are “pompous, arrogant, and callus” about the sacrifices you expect women to take up. In my eyes you are no better and certainly not much more rational than an “animal” yourself, though I would point out that animals often kill their own young when they sense that is necessary. You are morally base to tell women they must suffer “for their sins” — this is you playing God again.

You talk about an “upside down world,” but your sense of morality is terribly skewed. You have no respect for women who understand that they could easily prevent suffering to all involved (including existing family members or future children) by doing what seems best to them — stopping an unwanted pregnancy as early as possible. Indeed, the handicaps your politicians put in women’s way are brutal and cruel, and prevent women from ending pregnancies as quickly and simply as taking “day after pills” or abortion medication at home or in their doctor’s office.
Thanks for the book. I'll stick to answering a couple of key points, but with the understanding that I'm wasting my time.

When women go to bed with a man and have unprotected sex, they do so knowing very well that they risk pregnancy. So the true answer to this debate is that they take responsibility for their actions and stop playing the part of SLUT. There is no opportunity for abortion if there is no pregnancy.

Now, I can see the need for an abortion if a girl's dad impregnated her against her will. For instance ... had Pedo Joe impregnated his daughter Ashley during one of those trysts in the shower during her youth ... then an abortion is in order.

"Doctor's" are meant to save lives ... not take them. An abortionist who spends his/her day ripping babies' limb from limb is the true definition of a monster. Just imagine "courageously" reaching in with those forceps and pulling out a baby's head. That's the stuff nightmares are made of.

Harming young children and teenagers by toxic injection is urged by the government. What a fucked up world.

Oh, it hasn't even started yet; next up is legalizing murdering babies up to age 2.

Abstract​

Abortion is largely accepted even for reasons that do not have anything to do with the fetus' health. By showing that (1) both fetuses and newborns do not have the same moral status as actual persons, (2) the fact that both are potential persons is morally irrelevant and (3) adoption is not always in the best interest of actual people, the authors argue that what we call ‘after-birth abortion’ (killing a newborn) should be permissible in all the cases where abortion is, including cases where the newborn is not disabled.

When women go to bed with a man and have unprotected sex, they do so knowing very well that they risk pregnancy. So the true answer to this debate is that they take responsibility for their actions and stop playing the part of SLUT. There is no opportunity for abortion if there is no pregnancy.

Why is the woman the slut and not the man?

Forum List

Back