Suppose the right wing is able to outlaw abortion. Then what?

[

So the decision to have a baby isn’t s ptivate or personal matter. If the government came through the door and said “We need more children to be born. You are hereby ordered to increase your family size”, you’d be OK with that.

The decision is to get pregnant, which in the day of completely effective birth control and the morning after pill is 100% a choice. No one forces women to get pregnant. There is no excuse for abortion.

You don't like sex or the fact that other people have it. You don't seem care about the power of human emotions and relationships. You have admitted to being a cult member. And now you expect me to believe that you fought in the Revolutionary War? Just how old are you?

Yes, a member of the "cult" known as Real Americans. While I may not have been on the battlefields of the Revolution personnally, the blood thst runs in my veins was. Members of my family joined the Patriot cause and shed Redcoat blood before the British Regulars even made it back to the safety of Charlestown in April of 1775.
What the heck is a "Real American" that is any different than being an American citizen? How does the fact that you had some ancestors in the Revolutionary War earn you the right to make decisions for Americans in the 21st Century? We do not have hereditary royalty in this country. Moreover, your comments indicate that you are a member of a religious cult that is deeply preoccupied with the personal lives of others, which, basically, are none of your business. You do, however, have a right to be as miserable as you wish.

Those opposed to abortion, are also opposed to:
  • age appropriate human sexuality education in the public schools, as part of a general health curriculum;
  • free or subsidized contraceptives for all women and girls who are fertile;
  • have never wondered why when the Republican Party has controlled The Congress and The White House have never passed an amendment to COTUS to outlaw Abortion.

[

So the decision to have a baby isn’t s ptivate or personal matter. If the government came through the door and said “We need more children to be born. You are hereby ordered to increase your family size”, you’d be OK with that.

The decision is to get pregnant, which in the day of completely effective birth control and the morning after pill is 100% a choice. No one forces women to get pregnant. There is no excuse for abortion.

There is no such thing as “completely effective birth control” except sterilization and even that sometimes fails.

The morning after pill is also called “the abortion pill”.

Then there’s genetic abnormalities, unexpected illness of the mother and the large number of women who get pregnant as a result of rape or incest.

Abortion will never be eliminated. It can be reduced with mandatory sex education, paid maternity leave, job protections for pregnant women and subsidized day care for poor working parents but right wingers don’t want to discuss those options.

What the heck is a "Real American" that is any different than being an American citizen?

Citizens may or may not be Real Americans. Real Americans are all citizens. We are thise people who understand, accept, embrace and promote the ideals, morals and vslurs ghis bstoon was founded on. Most of us can trace our lineage back to those who founded this nation. We are Americans first, last and only.

How does the fact that you had some ancestors in the Revolutionary War earn you the right to make decisions for Americans in the 21st Century? We do not have hereditary royalty in this country.

My family helped country is nation. The ideals and values they believed in and fought for hsve been passed down through the generations of my family. We should have (and my family promoted) instilled a hereditary hierarchy as part of the citizenship process.

Moreover, your comments indicate that you are a member of a religious cult that is deeply preoccupied with the personal lives of others, which, basically, are none of your business. You do, however, have a right to be as miserable as you wish.

I' not a member of ANY religion or religious movement. I believe Mirality supersedes religion and should be the basis for Society.

What the heck is a "Real American" that is any different than being an American citizen?

Citizens may or may not be Real Americans. Real Americans are all citizens. We are thise people who understand, accept, embrace and promote the ideals, morals and vslurs ghis bstoon was founded on. Most of us can trace our lineage back to those who founded this nation. We are Americans first, last and only.

How does the fact that you had some ancestors in the Revolutionary War earn you the right to make decisions for Americans in the 21st Century? We do not have hereditary royalty in this country.

My family helped country is nation. The ideals and values they believed in and fought for hsve been passed down through the generations of my family. We should have (and my family promoted) instilled a hereditary hierarchy as part of the citizenship process.

Moreover, your comments indicate that you are a member of a religious cult that is deeply preoccupied with the personal lives of others, which, basically, are none of your business. You do, however, have a right to be as miserable as you wish.

I' not a member of ANY religion or religious movement. I believe Mirality supersedes religion and should be the basis for Society.
What is the source of this "morality" of which you are speaking? I think that all of us have some thought as to what "morality" is. I, for one, find it morally wanting when people exist in our society who are homeless, who do not have food on their table, who lack much needed medical care, who live in shacks, when we fight in other countries for unknown reasons and kill so many innocents while we are at it, when greed takes over our country to the detriment of our entire population. I do not understand this sick preoccupation with sex when all of this is allowed to go on, and indeed is facilitated by people who disgustingly suggest that they are "religious" adherents. These sexoholics need to get out of the damned way with their sick ideas that sex is the only thing and start benefiting the world's humanity instead.

What is the source of this "morality" of which you are speaking? I think that all of us have some thought as to what "morality" is. I, for one, find it morally wanting when people exist in our society who are homeless, who do not have food on their table, who lack much needed medical care, who live in shacks, when we fight in other countries for unknown reasons and kill so many innocents while we are at it, when greed takes over our country to the detriment of our entire population.

The basis of his morality is a combination of basic common sense, logic, and the values if the earliest human societies, which I believe were far more instinctive and need based thst today's values.

I too find it morally wanting for US troops to be abroad wgen they are needed here to secure our sea, air and land boundaries and track down/eliminate the homeless, poor and needy population in this country.

What is the source of this "morality" of which you are speaking? I think that all of us have some thought as to what "morality" is. I, for one, find it morally wanting when people exist in our society who are homeless, who do not have food on their table, who lack much needed medical care, who live in shacks, when we fight in other countries for unknown reasons and kill so many innocents while we are at it, when greed takes over our country to the detriment of our entire population.

The basis of his morality is a combination of basic common sense, logic, and the values if the earliest human societies, which I believe were far more instinctive and need based thst today's values.

I too find it morally wanting for US troops to be abroad wgen they are needed here to secure our sea, air and land boundaries and track down/eliminate the homeless, poor and needy population in this country.

It is the "homeless," "poor," and "needy" who need the help of those, such as you and me, who have been more blessed in this life, born to parents with more means, born to parents who cared. One has to think beyond one's self and be a world citizen.

Well, we know what it was like from before when it was illegal.

Young girls died going to backstreet abortionists.

Get it right.

Some young girls died in back allies while paying someone to kill their children. Not near as many as you leftardz claim.

There were a lot of unwanted children.

When Roe v wade is overturned, it will be on the basis that a Child's Constitutional rights (against being murdered) begins when their life does, at conception. Wanted or not, children have rights to tje equal protections of our laws.

Your want to kill them if they are not wanted is a violation of their Constitutional (and basic human) rights.

Many unwanted children grow up to be criminals.

Are they not innocent until proven guilty?

Now we know that right wingers will do nothing to support these children or their mothers.

We do far more than the Constitution requires.

How many Conservative Christian Right Wingers right here on the USMB say: It's not my kid. Why should I help pay for it. And they think the mothers were whores.

What the fuck does religion have to do with it? That said, open your fucking eyes! Religious organizations do more than anyone else in supporting poor people as far as I have seen so far.

And if the child was a result of rape, then what?

Then what, what?

And if the child was a result of incest, then what?

What's the difference? Isn't an act of incest also a rape? I mean... unlesss it was concented to between two adults..... it's still a fucking rape, isn't it?

What I really want to know is what is it these right wingers expect to happen?

No you don't. Because, if you truly did want to know that, you could have asked the question without using fucktarded claims and allegations to attack first.

That the US will turn into utopia because they outlawed abortion? You know that people with money will simply go outside the country to get an abortion.

Overturning Roe v Wade is but a first step in securing Constitutional rights for children in the womb. Nobody with two brain cells connected together is of the opinion that simply overturning Roe will fix all the fucking problems in the world with unwanted or unexpected pregnancies.
Girls died in back allies, but you feel not enough?

You are one sick.................

Can you tell me why I should feel compelled to accept abortion, just because some number of women might "die in back allies" while in the act of killing their children if / when abortions are criminalized?
First, explain to me why those women don't matter.

and

What are you doing for those unwanted children? What are you doing to help them have a "life"?

Are Repubtards going to pay the $2 million per Black Baby born pre-term?
PreemieSLCH-700x467-760x507.jpg
You know for a fact that if a gay gene were discovered, Republicans would for sure, approve abortion.

That's how much they hate gay people.
Notice when I say if a gay gene were discovered, Republicans would do an about face on Abortion, no one presents an argument.

Republicans really, really hate gay people. Even more than they hate Hispanics, blacks, liberals or Muslims.

Well, we know what it was like from before when it was illegal.

Young girls died going to backstreet abortionists.

Get it right.

Some young girls died in back allies while paying someone to kill their children. Not near as many as you leftardz claim.

There were a lot of unwanted children.

When Roe v wade is overturned, it will be on the basis that a Child's Constitutional rights (against being murdered) begins when their life does, at conception. Wanted or not, children have rights to tje equal protections of our laws.

Your want to kill them if they are not wanted is a violation of their Constitutional (and basic human) rights.

Many unwanted children grow up to be criminals.

Are they not innocent until proven guilty?

Now we know that right wingers will do nothing to support these children or their mothers.

We do far more than the Constitution requires.

How many Conservative Christian Right Wingers right here on the USMB say: It's not my kid. Why should I help pay for it. And they think the mothers were whores.

What the fuck does religion have to do with it? That said, open your fucking eyes! Religious organizations do more than anyone else in supporting poor people as far as I have seen so far.

And if the child was a result of rape, then what?

Then what, what?

And if the child was a result of incest, then what?

What's the difference? Isn't an act of incest also a rape? I mean... unlesss it was concented to between two adults..... it's still a fucking rape, isn't it?

What I really want to know is what is it these right wingers expect to happen?

No you don't. Because, if you truly did want to know that, you could have asked the question without using fucktarded claims and allegations to attack first.

That the US will turn into utopia because they outlawed abortion? You know that people with money will simply go outside the country to get an abortion.

Overturning Roe v Wade is but a first step in securing Constitutional rights for children in the womb. Nobody with two brain cells connected together is of the opinion that simply overturning Roe will fix all the fucking problems in the world with unwanted or unexpected pregnancies.
Girls died in back allies, but you feel not enough?

You are one sick.................

Can you tell me why I should feel compelled to accept abortion, just because some number of women might "die in back allies" while in the act of killing their children if / when abortions are criminalized?
First, explain to me why those women don't matter.

and

What are you doing for those unwanted children? What are you doing to help them have a "life"?

First, you tell ME why I should care when a woman (or anyone else) manages to off themself whie they are in the act of killing a child.

It is the "homeless," "poor," and "needy" who need the help of those, such as you and me, who have been more blessed in this life, born to parents with more means, born to parents who cared. One has to think beyond one's self and be a world citizen.

LOL. Thank you. I needed a good laugh. I'm an American, not a world citizen. I don't and wont leave the USA. In 43 1/2 years I've spent less thsn 24 hours outside the US (Niagra Falls, Canada).

My blessings in life hsve been few in number. I worked my ass off to take advantage of my opportunities. I don't lan to gift any of my hard earned advantages to anyone else.

LOL. Thank you. I needed a good laugh. I'm an American, not a world citizen. I don't and wont leave the USA. In 43 1/2 years I've spent less thsn 24 hours outside the US (Niagra Falls, Canada).

My blessings in life hsve been few in number. I worked my ass off to take advantage of my opportunities. I don't lan to gift any of my hard earned advantages to anyone else.
Funny, I served in the military, went to school on the GI bill, gave whenever I could to charity. I was so proud of this country, I wanted to share my good luck and carry one what my ancestors put in place. Lucky they didn't know what they were passing on to an A$$ Whole like you. Otherwise, I might not have had the opportunity this country gave me.

Do you support free contraceptives for the poor to lower abortions?

Do you support contraception at all?

No. The only contraceptive necessary js the word "No", since Abstinence is proven 100% efdectice in prevenying pregnancy.

So this isn't really about abortion. You want to control all sex.

Abstinence has failed everywhere it has been tried.

Should GeeW have been executed for lying us into war in Iraq over WMD lies?

No. That was wasn't about WMDs or Oil. It was about Saddam Hussein's plans to assassinate the ender Bush. It became necessary, as war likely will be with North Korea because American law prevents us from having the CIA or SOF from assassinating foreign leaders..
You edited the post to change its meaning, Here it is again

upload_2017-11-24_20-8-55.png

Now your claim again that you erased

It has everything to do with expecting people to accept the consequences of their poor/bad decisions.

According to your spew, you expect GeeW to accept the consequences of his WMD lies, correct?

and don't give me the BS about daddy. You need a link to his speech?

Why do you think that people should be abstinent? What's the point?

The point is ensuring a proper Society. One where people act properly, or face the consequences of not doing so.

There is no reason for a couple to have to say to each other "not tonight, dear, we already have two children and can't afford another right now, so let's just hug and go to sleep."

True. They can get a vasectomy and hysterectomy, then do whatever they want as the bullets and targets are both off the range.

These backwards cults just do not understand human emotion. They don't know that humans are not robots.

We don't care about human emotion. We see it as something to be overcome, not embraced.
Whew doggies, we have a real live one here, folks!

LOL

That expression “spread her legs” implies that the woman had no morals

Any woman having sex without the expectation of becoming a mother IS acting in an immoral manner.

Half the women who have abortions are married or in a committed relationship. Are you suggesting that married women shouldn’t have sex with their husbands? What about those 120,000 evangelicals having abortions?

No. In fact I'm of the opinion thst the ring on her left hand is an open invitation for her Husband to use her sexually whenever He chooses. I also believe thise rings are consent to parenthood and should be an automatic denial for abortion.

Sex is not just about procreation. It’s about the joining of a man and a woman, a confirmation of their love and commitment to one another. It’s also a biological necessity for physical and mental well being and wards off some types of cancer.

Yes it is. Love does not exist and most certainly is not an appropriate basis for a relationship.

When you imply that there is something wrong with women having sex, it shows that you have no respect for women whatsoever.

I respect women. Women know their proper place in society and don't have abortions. Feminists, on the other hand, are a totally different subject.
LOL !!!

This one is worse than a paleocon. We need a new word ~ amoebacon

You are not a citizen of this world? No? You are not on this planet then. Be happy that you did not grow up in a situation in which you would have to walk miles to get a jug of drinking water and some sticks with which to make a fire.

Do you support free contraceptives for the poor to lower abortions?

Do you support contraception at all?

No. The only contraceptive necessary js the word "No", since Abstinence is proven 100% efdectice in prevenying pregnancy.

So this isn't really about abortion. You want to control all sex.

Abstinence has failed everywhere it has been tried.

Funny as he thinks everything the government does to help people or invest in our own country is unconstutional...But hell, it is a'ok to control sex and to mandate social policy! WTF? You kidding?

Forum List

Back