Chicks and their obsession with penis size...

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
I remember the day after I made out out with a chick I met at a local party, we met up with her sister at the local outdoor bar (Longshore Inn) and the first thing her sister said was how is the "one eyed monster?"

I was like, are we talking about a movie?

I had no idea broads were obsessed with size. One morning after a night of my unit hitting all kinds of stuff it shouldn't she asked me for the measurements!

Dude ... not afraid to dump out your purse in public, we see.

Stay strong.

I find the word, "penis" comical and a bit annoying, it lacks inspiration.

That Mezkin dude. Typical. Wants " disability". Paint the thing yellow and get a job as a speed control officer on a bike trail.

I remember the day after I made out out with a chick I met at a local party, we met up with her sister at the local outdoor bar (Longshore Inn) and the first thing her sister said was how is the "one eyed monster?"

I had no idea broads were obsessed with size. One morning after a night of my unit hitting all kinds of stuff it shouldn't she asked me for the measurements!
Correction, white women, these prized snow white trash can's are obsessed with penis sizes....that's why they run lips first to the first minority outside of whitey they see, especially to black men. I once knew this white chic that tried to have sex with this black 13 year old in a public pool......face it, even during slavery times, they was wanting big dick black men....they're whores own it!!

Correction, white women, these prized snow white trash can's are obsessed with penis sizes....that's why they run lips first to the first minority outside of whitey they see, especially to black men. I once knew this white chic that tried to have sex with this black 13 year old in a public pool......face it, even during slavery times, they was wanting big dick black men....they're whores own it!!

Did you call the police? Did you report this person for child molestation?

I really think it's you guys who are more obsessed with the sizes of your own penises.

Exactly. There are "size queens" out there, but they are in the minority.

Men tend to obsess over it.

Some men seem to think women sit around rating men's penises or something. :dunno: We don't. Rarely have I ever talked to another woman about a man's penis. Maybe once or twice, and it was related to something else, that would be an aside comment, or maybe just in a joking manner. Other than that, we don't (or at least speaking for myself and the women I associate with) sit around talking about penises. I usually have much more important things on my mind. :rolleyes: I am not obsessed with people's body parts.

I really think it's you guys who are more obsessed with the sizes of your own penises.

Exactly. There are "size queens" out there, but they are in the minority.

Men tend to obsess over it.

Some men seem to think women sit around rating men's penises or something. :dunno: We don't. Rarely have I ever talked to another woman about a man's penis. Maybe once or twice, and it was related to something else, that would be an aside comment, or maybe just in a joking manner. Other than that, we don't (or at least speaking for myself and the women I associate with) sit around talking about penises. I usually have much more important things on my mind. :rolleyes: I am not obsessed with people's body parts.

The entire thing is ridiculous. I am one of the few men I know who is perfectly content with my size (and it is not huge).

I feel sort of sorry for the well endowed. So many limitations.

Forum List

Back