Suppose the right wing is able to outlaw abortion. Then what?

As near as I can tell, the Right believes that more doctors should be in prison, and more loose nuts should have assault rifles. I'm still struggling with that, but maybe there is something about it that I just don't quite grasp.....
It's called conservative hypocrisy.

Rightists have no problem with the state forcing a woman go give birth because it's the 'will of the people.'

But the 'will of the people' goes out the window when states enact Constitutional firearm regulatory measures.

Conservatives can't have it both ways.

As near as I can tell, the Right believes that more doctors should be in prison, and more loose nuts should have assault rifles. I'm still struggling with that, but maybe there is something about it that I just don't quite grasp.....
Apparently the filthy contards want abortion doctors to use guns

.Rightists have no problem with the state forcing a woman go give birth because it's the 'will of the people.'

But the 'will of the people' goes out the window when states enact Constitutional firearm regulatory measures..

It has nothing to do with "the will of the people". It has everything to do with expecting people to accept the consequences of their poor/bad decisions.

.Rightists have no problem with the state forcing a woman go give birth because it's the 'will of the people.'

But the 'will of the people' goes out the window when states enact Constitutional firearm regulatory measures..

It has nothing to do with "the will of the people". It has everything to do with expecting people to accept the consequences of their poor/bad decisions.
Do you support free contraceptives for the poor to lower abortions?

Do you support contraception at all?

Should GeeW have been executed for lying us into war in Iraq over WMD lies?

Well, we know what it was like from before when it was illegal.

Young girls died going to backstreet abortionists.

There were a lot of unwanted children.

Many unwanted children grow up to be criminals.

Now we know that right wingers will do nothing to support these children or their mothers. How many Conservative Christian Right Wingers right here on the USMB say: It's not my kid. Why should I help pay for it. And they think the mothers were whores.

And if the child was a result of rape, then what?

And if the child was a result of incest, then what?

What I really want to know is what is it these right wingers expect to happen? That the US will turn into utopia because they outlawed abortion? You know that people with money will simply go outside the country to get an abortion.

How can they outlaw abortion Einstein , when the right wing made it legal to begin with?

Now we know that right wingers will do nothing to support these children or their mothers. How many Conservative Christian Right Wingers right here on the USMB say: It's not my kid. Why should I help pay for it. And they think the mothers were whores.

What I really want to know is what is it these right wingers expect to happen? That the US will turn into utopia because they outlawed abortion? You know that people with money will simply go outside the country to get an abortion.

DERPPPPP

You can always tell the Stalinists are on the ropes when the sheep are programmed to whine about "Republicans gunna makes us not be able to sacrifice infants in abortion.."

Funny deantard, I've not seen any legislation to outlaw abortion, despite the Republicans holding both houses. Why is that, you drooling moron?

DERPPPPP

You can always tell the Stalinists are on the ropes when the sheep are programmed to whine about "Republicans gunna makes us not be able to sacrifice infants in abortion.."

Funny deantard, I've not seen any legislation to outlaw abortion, despite the Republicans holding both houses. Why is that, you drooling moron?
You haven't? Texas judge just overturned one such legislation

You need to get out more

DERPPPPP

Is derp pregnant?

Hey Rderp do you need help in Chicago to abort your child?

Are Repubtards going to pay the $2 million per Black Baby born pre-term?
PreemieSLCH-700x467-760x507.jpg
You know for a fact that if a gay gene were discovered, Republicans would for sure, approve abortion.

That's how much they hate gay people.

I doubt it will ever happen. The repugs would lose a prized wedge issue to rile their religious base with. Besides, just as many repug women are getting abortions as the liberals they castigate.

120,000 evangelical Christian women had abortions last year out of the 900,000+ abortions in the US. That’s a lot of abortions for a group that teaches abortion is murder.

I guess that whole abstinence thing isn’t exactly working for them.
Those women are hot and horny. Believe it.

Get it right.

Some young girls died in back allies while paying someone to kill their children. Not near as many as you leftardz claim.

When Roe v wade is overturned, it will be on the basis that a Child's Constitutional rights (against being murdered) begins when their life does, at conception. Wanted or not, children have rights to tje equal protections of our laws.

Your want to kill them if they are not wanted is a violation of their Constitutional (and basic human) rights.

Are they not innocent until proven guilty?

Now we know that right wingers will do nothing to support these children or their mothers.

We do far more than the Constitution requires.

How many Conservative Christian Right Wingers right here on the USMB say: It's not my kid. Why should I help pay for it. And they think the mothers were whores.

What the fuck does religion have to do with it? That said, open your fucking eyes! Religious organizations do more than anyone else in supporting poor people as far as I have seen so far.

Then what, what?

What's the difference? Isn't an act of incest also a rape? I mean... unlesss it was concented to between two adults..... it's still a fucking rape, isn't it?

What I really want to know is what is it these right wingers expect to happen?

No you don't. Because, if you truly did want to know that, you could have asked the question without using fucktarded claims and allegations to attack first.

That the US will turn into utopia because they outlawed abortion? You know that people with money will simply go outside the country to get an abortion.

Overturning Roe v Wade is but a first step in securing Constitutional rights for children in the womb. Nobody with two brain cells connected together is of the opinion that simply overturning Roe will fix all the fucking problems in the world with unwanted or unexpected pregnancies.
Girls died in back allies, but you feel not enough?

You are one sick.................

Get it right.

Some young girls died in back allies while paying someone to kill their children. Not near as many as you leftardz claim.

When Roe v wade is overturned, it will be on the basis that a Child's Constitutional rights (against being murdered) begins when their life does, at conception. Wanted or not, children have rights to tje equal protections of our laws.

Your want to kill them if they are not wanted is a violation of their Constitutional (and basic human) rights.

Are they not innocent until proven guilty?

Now we know that right wingers will do nothing to support these children or their mothers.

We do far more than the Constitution requires.

How many Conservative Christian Right Wingers right here on the USMB say: It's not my kid. Why should I help pay for it. And they think the mothers were whores.

What the fuck does religion have to do with it? That said, open your fucking eyes! Religious organizations do more than anyone else in supporting poor people as far as I have seen so far.

Then what, what?

What's the difference? Isn't an act of incest also a rape? I mean... unlesss it was concented to between two adults..... it's still a fucking rape, isn't it?

What I really want to know is what is it these right wingers expect to happen?

No you don't. Because, if you truly did want to know that, you could have asked the question without using fucktarded claims and allegations to attack first.

That the US will turn into utopia because they outlawed abortion? You know that people with money will simply go outside the country to get an abortion.

Overturning Roe v Wade is but a first step in securing Constitutional rights for children in the womb. Nobody with two brain cells connected together is of the opinion that simply overturning Roe will fix all the fucking problems in the world with unwanted or unexpected pregnancies.
Girls died in back allies, but you feel not enough?

You are one sick.................

Can you tell me why I should feel compelled to accept abortion, just because some number of women might "die in back allies" while in the act of killing their children if / when abortions are criminalized?

I doubt it will ever happen. The repugs would lose a prized wedge issue to rile their religious base with. Besides, just as many repug women are getting abortions as the liberals they castigate.
Actually it may very well happen if Kennedy, Breyer, or Ginsburg were replaced with a Trump appointee.

If privacy rights jurisprudence were to be overturned it would not mean abortion would be illegal throughout the United States; it would mean most red states hostile to privacy rights would enact or enforce laws compelling a woman to give birth against her will.

The question becomes would conservatives be satisfied with this, where abortion remains legal in most of the country.

Likely not.

The authoritarian right would then seek to enact Federal legislation ‘banning’ abortion – and failing that, a Constitutional amendment.

So, if I have private papers, that means I have to cut them into pieces?

I mean, you really are so fucking stupid that you think abortion IS privacy?

Of course you Stalinist never see the requirements to detail EVERY aspect of your life on a 1040 form as a privacy issue.

Yes, you're stupid - but this is just flat out lying. Abortion has not a fucking thing to do with privacy, and you Communists are bitter enemies of actual privacy rights to be secure in you person and papers, as stated in Constitution you are fighting to destroy.

DERPPPPP

You haven't? Texas judge just overturned one such legislation

You need to get out more

Cite?

When did Trump sign it into law?

Abortion is moral.

No it's not. She CHOSE to risk parenthood when she spread her legs. He CHOSE to risk parenthoo when he stepped between her legs.

That expression “spread her legs” implies that the woman had no morals. Half the women who have abortions are married or in a committed relationship. Are you suggesting that married women shouldn’t have sex with their husbands? What about those 120,000 evangelicals having abortions?

Sex is not just about procreation. It’s about the joining of a man and a woman, a confirmation of their love and commitment to one another. It’s also a biological necessity for physical and mental well being and wards off some types of cancer.

When you imply that there is something wrong with women having sex, it shows that you have no respect for women whatsoever.

Forum List

Back