Super Store to stop selling guns and ammo

JimH52
If the NRA wants people to have rights to guns and ammo,
why not organize a business network and offer insurance?

Cars require either insurance or proof of ability to pay (in states offering that alternative).

Similar to driver's education, tests, licensing and insurance,
why not treat guns with the same degree of responsibility for public safety and costs of any damage?

JimH52

Cars require either insurance or proof of ability to pay (in states offering that alternative).

why not treat guns with the same degree of responsibility for public safety and costs of any damage?

Owning firearms is a right. Driving is not.

Maybe the sale of guns should be regulated like alcohol...?
So should voting. The Founders never even had a "right to vote" in the Constitution.

I agree. Only those who own property should be allowed to vote.

How about only those who own property and GUNS should be allowed to vote? :smoke:

I'm going to go full elitist an say that only property owners can vote, or be allowed to possess guns. How else can the peons be controlled? Give a peon a gun and he's a citizen. Citizens are dangerous. They don't like it when their rights are trampled on.

I'd also say that it should be by only those Loyal to King and Country. :oops-28:

Greg

So should voting. The Founders never even had a "right to vote" in the Constitution.

Typical authoritarian view...

Yes, authoritarians, like you, don't want the regular people to have guns. You only want the police to have them. That's why it pisses you off no end that we still have them.

How about u can only vote u own property and are white. That would make y tinkle down your leg...wouldn't it?
Wup, there goes the racist card. LOL

But but but Leftists are never racist....oh wait hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

You trumpeter are funny. I might not see it...but the FL shooting started a real movement. In a few years these kids...the prey of these mass killers...will be voting out all the Repubs who take NRA money. Then some common sense gun laws will be seen.

Just wait and see....BYE!

JimH52

They do.

Home

Firearms Instructor Plus Liability Insurance

hero_main.jpg

Greg

It wouldn't seem that limiting the number of firearms one could own infringes on the right to 'bear' the others.
After all, taxes on firearms are accepted, and that could be interpreted in the extreme as 'infringement'.

I'll happily give you enough rope to make a fool of yourself...what number would that be?

I agree. The big box stores were hurting the small gun stores. Now those shops will see a resurgence and people wanting to buy guns will be able to get them from people who actually know about them. You idiots think this is bad for the gun industry but it's the other way around. It is GOOD for the industry.
It will make guns more expensive and a little bit harder to get. Sounds good to me.

How about only those who own property and GUNS should be allowed to vote? :smoke:

I'm going to go full elitist an say that only property owners can vote, or be allowed to possess guns. How else can the peons be controlled? Give a peon a gun and he's a citizen. Citizens are dangerous. They don't like it when their rights are trampled on.

I support this and if you need help enforcing it I will get airdropped in, being a Right-Wing Totalitarian Fascist I look GREAT dressed in black with a Glock 19 in one hand and a riding crop tipped with Moroccan leather in the other hand :smoke:

Black leather in a fitting manner?

Fashion_Nova_10-18-17-273.jpg

How's that compare to my lycra number??

41n2p6EjtUL.jpg

Greg

You trumpeter are funny. I might not see it...but the FL shooting started a real movement. In a few years these kids...the prey of these mass killers...will be voting out all the Repubs who take NRA money. Then some common sense gun laws will be seen.

Just wait and see....BYE!

"but the FL shooting started a real movement."

The Colon is where that movement started.

Yes, authoritarians, like you, don't want the regular people to have guns. You only want the police to have them. That's why it pisses you off no end that we still have them.

And ironically, his gun control measures would mean that "Literally Hitler" Trump would have all of the guns.

That's how statists think....or rather don't think. Either they are completely stupid and simply don't understand where gun control leads, or they have a secret desire to be one of the camp guards.

All Leftists essentially are Statists and they worship at the Altar of The State, they are desperate for political slavery and are unable to conceive of the concept of individual rights which they like to crap on.

Dear Lucy Hamilton
Some classes of the Elite who profit off party politics might be the controlling type.
Sadly many of the liberals caught in this cycle of enslavement
don't want to be in that position; they just don't get the concept
of empowerment by enforcing laws directly where people become the govt.
I find many of the liberal "followers" are like atheists who
can't understand how Christians invoke so much group power
by uniting around the Bible (and for Conservatives it's the Constitution).
Their brains just don't operate that way where they connect on
this same collective level.

What they DO connect with is Govt used as the central authority
to establish a public agreement on policy for the "general welfare."
They end up using Govt as a substitute for God, and use
Party as a substitute for churches joined collectively in Christ.

It's like a secularized religion for people trying to defend
their beliefs against oppression by others who use the law directly
to lead their church groups and programs.

Some people have figured out they can "hijack" the whole party
by exploiting the votes and donations of all these sheep looking for a leader.

The saddest thing to watch is that even when the people REBEL
and call out the fake politicians who sell them out time and again,
they go right back to pushing some OTHER leader they THINK
is going to be able to implement their "social programs and general welfare"
through Govt. So they just replace the worse crooks, who abuse their
own party and govt to push private political beliefs that are unconstitutional,
with OTHER candidates who THINK they can do a better job because
at least they are honest and really believe they can accomplish these goals through govt.

The whole party needs to be waken up.
And declare this whole approach of social programs and welfare through govt
to be a political religion (including right to heath care and right to marriage
which are both political beliefs), and require members of parties
to fund their own programs and keep these out of govt.

Once we teach and enforce a Consistent policy that parties
should fund their own political beliefs, we can stop this
fraud of selling people the idea that "magical leaders"
can override the law and push their politics through govt.
Instead we should teach that is a Violation of Constitutional
principles and ethics; and quit rewarding such abuses,
but require parties to pay the costs of their beliefs, including
damages and debts from pushing this unlawfully through
govt and costing taxpayers and opponents for correcting the breaches.

Cabelas and others are butchering them out of the market. Smart move. Has nothing to do with the latest massacre with that young man who fell thru every crack in the justice system Obama put out there.

Here's the deal. I walk into a Cabela store vs others I become a customer ready to spend a fortune hunting and fishing princess and am treated as such. The smaller dealers cannot compete with what Cabela or a Bass Pro Shop can offer me or treat me like I'm gold.

While I like Bass Pro,in Texas we go to Academy sports and outdoors.
They beat all comers on the price of firearms.

When I was in Texas I was taken to a Bass Pro in Garland, Texas outside Richardson in Dallas County, they had an excellent collection of boats which I observed, I love boats
If you get a chance, come see the Headquarters in Springfield, MO.

I can spend all day at the NRA Sporting Arms Museum.

NRA Museums: NRA National Sporting Arms Museum

I agree. The big box stores were hurting the small gun stores. Now those shops will see a resurgence and people wanting to buy guns will be able to get them from people who actually know about them. You idiots think this is bad for the gun industry but it's the other way around. It is GOOD for the industry.
It will make guns more expensive and a little bit harder to get. Sounds good to me.

No, and no. There's this thing called the "internet" and people can shop around. You would be amazed at how that has changed the game. What will happen is more people will be educated by people who know about guns. And I agree, that is a good thing.

How about u can only vote u own property and are white. That would make y tinkle down your leg...wouldn't it?

Hmmm....would mean a lot more blacks would reach old age.

Greg

----------------------------------------------- i don't think so . The large chain stores make it more difficult for small independent gun stores to be profitable BProof .

Small stores should focus on repairs, used sales, and training.

Two years ago but you're wrong

An online gun shop in the US has sold 30,000 AR-15 semi-automatic rifles in one week

----------------------------------------------- i don't think so . The large chain stores make it more difficult for small independent gun stores to be profitable BProof .

Small stores should focus on repairs, used sales, and training.
---------------------------------------- FREE Country , they should do as they like BProof .

JimH52

Because you don't have a God given right to a car.

Forum List

Back