Super Store to stop selling guns and ammo

Maybe the sale of guns should be regulated like alcohol...?

With large chains retreating from gun sales, it'll be easier for fascists to disarm the population.

Cabelas and others are butchering them out of the market. Smart move. Has nothing to do with the latest massacre with that young man who fell thru every crack in the justice system Obama put out there.

Here's the deal. I walk into a Cabela store vs others I become a customer ready to spend a fortune hunting and fishing princess and am treated as such. The smaller dealers cannot compete with what Cabela or a Bass Pro Shop can offer me or treat me like I'm gold.

With large chains retreating from gun sales, it'll be easier for fascists to disarm the population.

No one wants to disarm anyone. More and more retailers will be getting out of the gun business until reasonable gun laws are established.

Maybe the sale of guns should be regulated like alcohol...?

Do away with background checks but card people? Okay... seems a tad light, IMO, but...

On another note, Kroger, the parent company of Fred Meyer, has also decided to engage in censorship and denial of the first amendment...

Kroger will stop selling magazines about assault rifles

But what the hell, they can do whatever they want in their stores.

No one wants to disarm anyone. More and more retailers will be getting out of the gun business until reasonable gun laws are established.

People will simply go to gun stores, better place to buy anyway

My husband has bought seven guns and not a one of them came from a chain store

Bald faced liar. You NEVER lay out what your "reasonable gun laws" are. That is because their is no reason among even one of you lying traitors.

O fuck right off Jim. Now I must say I used to love it when I lived in Tennessee and I could buy my bullets, bras beer, and cheese at my local superstore but if they get out of the bullet business it is probably for the best for them.

:lmao:

Horse shit! You have no problem disarming people who've been convicted of nonviolent felonies, who have served their sentences; do you not? You fuckers will take everything you can get till you have it all. FACT.

Forum List

Back