Super Bowl Winner Prediction

I'm gonna root for the Chargers. But after they're eliminated, it's just a matter of rooting against who I hate the most. LOL.

I'll point out that my VIkes lost the first three games of the season by a total of eight points. They also finished the second half of the season 4-3-1. If they get a QB they could be dangerous.

Looks like it will be San Francisco vs. Seattle.

It should be a great game.

LOL, yea, like the NFC Divisional Games were? Geez talk about a snoozefest with sub par quarterbacks.

The only exciting game so far this week was the Pats Colts game. I expect the same from the Broncos Chargers game today.

LOL, yea, like the NFC Divisional Games were? Geez talk about a snoozefest with sub par quarterbacks.

The only exciting game so far this week was the Pats Colts game. I expect the same from the Broncos Chargers game today.

your obviously a pats fan then.It wasnt exciting to the fans such as myself who hate the pats.:mad:

also it was a blowout,thats not exciting.:cuckoo: the saints/Hawks game was the exciting one it being close.

your obviously a pats fan then.It wasnt exciting to the fans such as myself who hate the pats.:mad:

also it was a blowout,thats not exciting.:cuckoo: the saints/Hawks game was the exciting one it being close.

Two teams playing crappy ball and keeping it close doesn't make it a good game...

I predict the game will start in 33 hours.

:lmao: can't wait...

I am rooting for the Broncos but hope the team who plays the best football, with the fewest mistakes, wins. :D I agree with Joe Namath. In other words, may the best team win.

Girl you should see Broadway Joe's face up close without the makeup. It's rougher than Oregon coastline.. :lol:

He musta have had it bad as a kid. He's got some scary pockmarks. Moonscape..for serious..

I don't get why you want the Bronco's. Most Oregon peeps are pulling for the Hawks.

I predict the game will start in 33 hours.

:lmao: can't wait...

I am rooting for the Broncos but hope the team who plays the best football, with the fewest mistakes, wins. :D I agree with Joe Namath. In other words, may the best team win.

Girl you should see Broadway Joe's face up close without the makeup. It's rougher than Oregon coastline.. :lol:

He musta have had it bad as a kid. He's got some scary pockmarks. Moonscape..for serious..

I don't get why you want the Bronco's. Most Oregon peeps are pulling for the Hawks.

Seattle is Oregon's second favorite NFL team. Denver is the fifth favorite team in Oregon.

Last edited:
I said the winner of the NFC championship game is going to win the superbowl.that they were the two best teams in the league.that was the REAL superbowl. I did not think the hawks could make it pass the niners since they entered playing well where the Hawks werent.if not for a long run by kappy,the game would not have been close at the end since he set up a touchdown doing that.The Hawks wont have to worry about manning scrambling for yards.he will have nowhere to go when they put that pass rush on him.:lmao:

Forum List

Back