Super Bowl Winner Prediction

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
It's about 6 weeks away, but who do you think has a shot.

The favorite is of course Seattle, but the team with the best regular season record hasn't won in 10 years. The Ravens were a 6th seed and won it all.

So who this year? KC has scored 100 points in two games and it was against to poor defenses, so are they heating up at the right time? Is the offense with Smith now gelling? Then you have San Francisco, four points away from a 10 game winning streak and their best receiver back. Miami seems to be looking better each week, which is odd considering their events earlier this year. Maybe it's united them. Carolina is good but I'm not sure they got it all together. New Orleans, don't know if I trust them out of the dome. I doubt Arizona could sneak in, but you never know. The Colts I think were finished when Wayne went out and Denver is to up and down currently. New England, you can never count out.

I'm gonna wait until whose in/whose out for the playoffs, no less the Super Bowl. In the NFC, I do know that Carolina does have the defense to keep the C-hawks from being there, tho.

Farmers almanac "predicts" a blizzard with 40 mph winds with freezing temps. Man, I hope they're right! I hope it's like the ice bowl between [email protected]. back in the day. I remember watching that game. What a game that was!

Washington Redskins... Can't rule them out! Whoops. Wrong year. I'm talking about next year.

I'm gonna wait until whose in/whose out for the playoffs, no less the Super Bowl. In the NFC, I do know that Carolina does have the defense to keep the C-hawks from being there, tho.

except that cam newton and the panthers have never played in a vipers nest like seattle before.It really is a snakes nest for visiting teams there.Just ask kapernick of the niners his experience the last two times he was there about his experiences or Drew Brees about ot from this year.Two very good good quarterbacks who had meltdowns each time they were there.:lol::D:lmao::lmao:

Newton and the panthers had nightmares against the aints up in new orleans a couple weeks ago,think it will be any different against the Hawks in seattle? better think again.:lmao: it will be worse for them.:lol:

the only question people should be asking is who from the AFC is going to get beat by the hawks this year in the superbowl and by how many points?:lol: now thats a harder prediction to make.:D

Washington Redskins... Can't rule them out! Whoops. Wrong year. I'm talking about next year.
Better toss that crystal ball, it's beyond repair. As long as Snyder owns the team they won't go to the SB.

with RG3 at qb? I think thats being a little extreme.

I dont see snyder as another Lamar Hunt who after he won the trophy,never cared about getting back to the superbowl.Only cared about filling the stadium after that. I always knew the kc chumps would never get to the superbowl with him as the owner. Snyder I think is like Al Davis was.

He cares and would like to get there "which Davis finally made it back against the Bucs after being missing the superbowl for so many years." just that he is isnt very smart so it will take a while.wont happen as long as Shannahan is the coach though,people dont want to play for him.

I figured this would be good about who is going to get in. I think Indianapolis is in trouble, Cincinnati is very talented and without Wayne, the Colts aren't the same.

The favorite is of course Seattle, but the team with the best regular season record hasn't won in 10 years. The Ravens were a 6th seed and won it all.

So who this year? KC has scored 100 points in two games and it was against to poor defenses, so are they heating up at the right time? Is the offense with Smith now gelling? Then you have San Francisco, four points away from a 10 game winning streak and their best receiver back. Miami seems to be looking better each week, which is odd considering their events earlier this year. Maybe it's united them. Carolina is good but I'm not sure they got it all together. New Orleans, don't know if I trust them out of the dome. I doubt Arizona could sneak in, but you never know. The Colts I think were finished when Wayne went out and Denver is to up and down currently. New England, you can never count out.
If the Panthers beat the Saints in their second meeting, then I think they could make it to the Superbowl. That win would be the right momentum at the right time for them. The Saint's won't be in the Superbowl even if they prevent the Panthers from getting there.

If the Panthers beat the Saints in their second meeting, then I think they could make it to the Superbowl. That win would be the right momentum at the right time for them. The Saint's won't be in the Superbowl even if they prevent the Panthers from getting there.
The surest way to get beaten by your opponent, is to under estimate them. You have seriously under estimated Shawn Payton and Drew Brees.

The surest way to get beaten by your opponent, is to under estimate them. You have seriously under estimated Shawn Payton and Drew Brees.

Any team that makes the playoffs has a good chance of winning it all, the Ravens and the Giants have proven that.

I'd like to say Seattle, but I don't like them on a cold February night in New Jersey.

So, that leaves me with Denver, KC, NE, Indy,

I'll have to go with Peyton

Every team has a chance once they make the dance. All it takes is an injury or two to change the odds and the final score of every game in the playoffs. Consider Seattle, they play a very tough D today and the Cards must win. Does Seattle sit down their important playmakers for the next two weeks (with SF in sight of HF Advantage if the Hawks falter?)? I think not, even though the risk is great, the reward (HF) may be greater.

If the Niners win tonight, they are one game back of Seattle who lost to the Cards last night. Next week the Niners play at the Cards, and Seattle plays the Rams in Seattle. A very interesting final week of the season. I wonder if Huggy had any sleep last night?

I'd like to say Seattle, but I don't like them on a cold February night in New Jersey.

So, that leaves me with Denver, KC, NE, Indy,

I'll have to go with Peyton

Manning is 2-8 in which the game temperature is below freezing (32 or below), 0-2 in any game below 20 and 2-5 in games between 20-29
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2013/11/22/peyton-manning-playing-in-the-cold-breaking-down-the-numbers/23403/
Farmers almanac predicts a blizzard with 40mph winds for the SB.

Last edited:

Brees went to the dentist today to get his teeth cleaned, as his mouth was full of turf courtesy of the Panthers.......

Brees went to the dentist today to get his teeth cleaned, as his mouth was full of turf courtesy of the Panthers.......
Panthers were 0 for 9 on third down. Stuperman ate plenty of turf too. If Atlanta plays spoiler on Sunday, you can tell 9/11 to share that crow.

If the Niners win tonight, they are one game back of Seattle who lost to the Cards last night. Next week the Niners play at the Cards, and Seattle plays the Rams in Seattle. A very interesting final week of the season. I wonder if Huggy had any sleep last night?

UUUMMMmmmm.... No, I did not but it didn't have anything to do with the outcome of the game.

Oddly enough if SF loses tonight (and they are behind to Atl 10-3 at the half) Seattle gets it's HFA and NFC West crown.. NOBODY predicted SF would have this much trouble with the Falcons.

Forum List

Back