Super Bowl Winner Prediction

If the Niners win tonight, they are one game back of Seattle who lost to the Cards last night. Next week the Niners play at the Cards, and Seattle plays the Rams in Seattle. A very interesting final week of the season. I wonder if Huggy had any sleep last night?

UUUMMMmmmm.... No, I did not but it didn't have anything to do with the outcome of the game.

Oddly enough if SF loses tonight (and they are behind to Atl 10-3 at the half) Seattle gets it's HFA and NFC West crown.. NOBODY predicted SF would have this much trouble with the Falcons.

Ryan is a great QB and a warrior - give him credit for never quitting.

Looks like the NFC West is the new black and blue division.

Watch out for the Colts, they've been the giant killers this year. They beat Denver, S.F., Seattle, and K.C..

Watch out for the Colts, they've been the giant killers this year. They beat Denver, S.F., Seattle, and K.C..

Giant killers? Nigga PPUULLEEEZZZZ !!! Try Luckier than shit. They were on thier way to getting blown out of thier own stadium when Seattle had two unbelievably unfortunate fluke plays that gave the Colts 15 points. Giant killers my ass.

Giant killers? Nigga PPUULLEEEZZZZ !!! Try Luckier than shit. They were on thier way to getting blown out of thier own stadium when Seattle had two unbelievably unfortunate fluke plays that gave the Colts 15 points. Giant killers my ass.

Yo bigot, why do you even like Seattle when the QB is black? If it had been luck, (and it was Luck that made you cry), then Luck is better than whatever you got.
From now on I root for Seattle to get their asses kicked, just to see you cry some more.

WTF? Racist BS? Seriously? Pretty disgusting.

They capitalized on their luck and Seattle didn't, Seattle lost to a team that has beaten four of the best teams in the NFL. To bad Seattle GAVE them 15 points, they weren't that good to give up 15 points.

Last edited:

Yeah the hometown refs of that Indy game gave that game to the colts.They were on the verge of blowing them out and since the hometown refs knew that,they ruled an obvious touchdown,a safety instead.cowards.there were some colts fans at the resteraunt i was watching that game at who even THEY admitted it was a touchdown.that changed the course of the game right there.

for the other teams the niners are not near as good a team this year as last year,the kc chumps have been exposed that their defense is overrated in the fact everytime they have faced a GOOD quarterback,their defense got lit up,and as for denver,i credit their defense being physical with the donkeys,anytime they donkeys face a physical defense like they faced that night,Manning looks very vulnerable.

I ruled the colts out of going to the superbowl after they lost to the Lambs at home but since then,i got to give them credit,i never thought they would go into kc and play in elemements they are not used to,the cold and win there so I was impressed with that.

the AFC is so weak that yeah it wouldnt suprise me if they made it to the superbowl but whoever gets to there from the AFC is going to lose badly,the NFC is clearly superiour.

I'm gonna wait until whose in/whose out for the playoffs, no less the Super Bowl. In the NFC, I do know that Carolina does have the defense to keep the C-hawks from being there, tho.

except that cam newton and the panthers have never played in a vipers nest like seattle before.It really is a snakes nest for visiting teams there.Just ask kapernick of the niners his experience the last two times he was there about his experiences or Drew Brees about ot from this year.Two very good good quarterbacks who had meltdowns each time they were there.:lol::D:lmao::lmao:

Newton and the panthers had nightmares against the aints up in new orleans a couple weeks ago,think it will be any different against the Hawks in seattle? better think again.:lmao: it will be worse for them.:lol:

the only question people should be asking is who from the AFC is going to get beat by the hawks this year in the superbowl and by how many points?:lol: now thats a harder prediction to make.:D

I am going to have to rephrase this post now since there is always that possibility things dont go the way i expect them to go in feb. I dont want to have to come back and eat crowe in february like me and Huggy are having to do now after saying there was no way the Hawks would lose to the cards last week.You just never know,anything can happen in football.I kind of got haumbled by the cards game.I never seen wilson play like that in his life before.

I still think the hawks will win the superbowl because like I said,the AFC is really weak but I am now not saying anymore the only question is who will play the hawks now and how many points it will be by so I'll just say the Hawks are the team I think will win the superbowl and it will probably be against the broncos from the AFC.

Im not very confidant with the pick of the broncos though since Manning always chokes in the big game so the AFC might have another darkhorse coming from the AFC again with the colts being the darkhorse from the AFC that the Ravens were last year.

They might very well go into denver and do the same thing to them there they did in Indy earlier.I doubt it but that will be who i will choose to make it to the AFC if the donkeys dont get there.

Last edited:

Yo bigot, why do you even like Seattle when the QB is black? If it had been luck, (and it was Luck that made you cry), then Luck is better than whatever you got.
From now on I root for Seattle to get their asses kicked, just to see you cry some more.

You think I'm a bigot? What a maroon. FYI ..I have just about as many friends with people of colors as whities. But Wilson is half and half just like the prez so I can root for both races !!! So what's THAT make me ???

You are Stu Tupid !!!!

You think I'm a bigot? What a maroon. FYI ..I have just about as many friends with people of colors as whities. But Wilson is half and half just like the prez so I can root for both races !!! So what's THAT make me ???

You are Stu Tupid !!!!

^^^^^Loser

Week 17
Atlanta
G.B.
Cinnci
Philly
Indi
Jets
Vikes
N.E.
N.O.
Giants
Pitt
Tenn
Cards
Denver
S.D.
Rams, just to root against the bigot.

Denver defeats Green bay in the Super Bowl

Denver 48
Green Bay 45

Super Bowl Winner Prediction
Manning got the records this year, but Brady gets the ring, his fourth, to put him with the other two, greatest of all time.

Last edited:
I see a Broncos - Seahawks Superbowl. I think Broncos win it all.

On the other hand, record setting offenses have historically not done well in championship games. Redskins lost to Raiders, Vikings and Packers didn't make it past conference championship games, Patriots lost to Giants. Manning has been known to throw boneheaded ints at inopportune times too. Still, Broncos are looking great - got to go with them.

I can't help but think the Packers/Eagles might carry their momentum through the playoffs and then have an advantage in a cold weather Super Bowl.

Forum List

Back