Super Bowl Winner Prediction

Finally...It's Sunday. Life is good..

A power snooze, wake up.. put on game face..

It's on like Donkey Kong BAYBAY !!!

Fly to the ball.

Deliver pain.

It's gonna be "No Country For Old Men"...

Just sayin...

:eusa_whistle:

Last time they played, Seattle beat Denver 40-10, ouch!

That was preseason, Manning and the starters played one series, the Seahawks starters played most of the game.

At least we all now know how much you know about football.

Finally !!

8 AM

The local bandwagoners get it. Radio ..already on has pregame in progress..

I woke up an hour ago..slept like the dead...My big pit was nuzzlin me with his football in his mouth... the sun was shining...blue skies.. I flip on the Fox station and the pregame show is already on.. Life is good.

As it should be.

Only real question is when I toss together my first margarita for the day.. later.. maybe just before kickoff.

Got chips ...salsa.. Gonna roast a chicken so it's ready for me and the Mutts ... gotta make a big bowl of sour cream dip for the chicken pieces and chips n salsa...

Got beer for a backup..got clamato to go with the beer... just filled the ice cube trays...

Now for you guys.....

Good feelings here !! Big confidence in the outcome....!!!

The forecast is for temperatures right around freezing but no snow and only a light wind. Omaha!!

Manning is a master of the quick read and perhaps the toughest quarterback to confuse in the NFL. He's also one of the best at making adjustments. Omaha!! This is the most high-powered offense this year and maybe of all time if points are your criteria. The Broncos will get off to a fast start and make adjustments at half. Omaha!!!

Denver 30
Seattle 24

Omaha!!!

Figure I would post this here. I am not talking about the game or saying who will win. No jinxing it.

But even if you don't like the Hawks, you should show respect for Coleman.
y6e8ybev.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Rat in Ernie's anus's tears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seattle wins on the strength of a late field goal, 27-24.

Lotta people calling it close like that...Denver by 3...Hawks by 3

Me? I don't see it being that tight. I believe this game is going to be about big swings in ball possession and field possession.

I think there will be at least one huge turnover in the first qtr snapping the momentum in the Hawks favor. It'll be a big hit and a fumble or a tip for a pick. Maybe even a pick six.

Hawks jump out in front by two scores and Manning presses to keep his precious "legacy" intact. Then the vice that is the Legion of Boom closes in for the kill. Seattle keeps thier boot on Denvers neck and pulls away and out of reach by the third qtr.

To add insult to Denver's grief Seattle plays the backup QB in the 4th saving Russell Wilson for next season.. :lol:

Me? I don't see it being that tight. I believe this game is going to be about big swings in ball possession and field possession.

I think there will be at least one huge turnover in the first qtr snapping the momentum in the Hawks favor. It'll be a big hit and a fumble or a tip for a pick. Maybe even a pick six.

Hawks jump out in front by two scores and Manning presses to keep his precious "legacy" intact. Then the vice that is the Legion of Boom closes in for the kill. Seattle keeps thier boot on Denvers neck and pulls away and out of reach by the third qtr.

To add insult to Denver's grief Seattle plays the backup QB in the 4th saving Russell Wilson for next season.. :lol:

I'm looking at it the other way.

Seattle has, in the past couple of years, had a propensity for getting behind early in the playoffs then coming back strong in the second half. They didn't quite do it against Atlanta last year. They did it to the Niners this year. It is because of their style of offense, I think. They wear teams down and eventually Lynch starts to dominate later in the games.

I'm expecting a halftime lead by Denver, 17-10 or so. Then Seattle clamps down in the second half both offensively and defensively.

If defensive holding is called, Denver will win by 17. If not and Seattle is allowed to play their game, it will be closer. I still see Denver winning, even if the refs are blind to Seattle's game strategy: Den: 31, Seattle, 20.

BTW, watch how Seattle's DB's hold, they don't even try to hide it. I suspect they figure if they get caught three or four times out of the total number of pass plays it's worth it.

Last edited:

Nice call, except for the sub QB part. Got any lotto numbers to pass on?

Damn, and now Tarvaris Jackson in to do the sub QB bit. You were totally correct! :udaman:

Damn, and now Tarvaris Jackson in to do the sub QB bit. You were totally correct! :udaman:

Yup! It was gratifying to see my Hawks play up to their potential. I guess we Seahawk fans can claim a "blowout". Feels great. Dogs are all worn out from the excitement. They enjoyed the game immensely...especially the puppy commercial.. :lol:

Now all the talk will be about a possible repeat. Hope Wilson can "game manage" his way to another !!!

As Huggy has LONG predicted right here at the USMB - the mighty Seahawks totally humiliated and humbled the Bronco's. They played fucking GREAT!!!! DEFENSIVE DOMINATION. OFFENSIVE HUMILIATION. SPECIAL TEAMS DESTRUCTION!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!

This has got to be oh so sweetly satisfying for Seahawks fans. Enjoy it. Just don't burn anything down, ok?

Congrats Seattle!! Congrats Huggy!!

:thup:

Forum List

Back