Super Bowl Winner Prediction

As Huggy has LONG predicted right here at the USMB - the mighty Seahawks totally humiliated and humbled the Bronco's. They played fucking GREAT!!!! DEFENSIVE DOMINATION. OFFENSIVE HUMILIATION. SPECIAL TEAMS DESTRUCTION!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!

This has got to be oh so sweetly satisfying for Seahawks fans. Enjoy it. Just don't burn anything down, ok?

Congrats Seattle!! Congrats Huggy!!

:thup:

Huggy is da man! I got the margin right but the team wrong...yikes :eek:

Last time they played, Seattle beat Denver 40-10, ouch!

That was preseason, Manning and the starters played one series, the Seahawks starters played most of the game.

At least we all now know how much you know about football.

Score was almost exactly the same last night. I guess he knew something, eh.

Sent from my iPhone using Rat in Ernie's anus's tears.

Many props to the Seahawks and their fans. Knew that it was going to be a long night for the Broncos on the very first play! Touch back!?!?!? Denver's line was pulverized by Seahawks defensive front so much that Manning couldn't get going (two interceptions due to hurries and hits). And when he did, Manning's receivers couldn't go a step without the Hawks right there with them. Passing game was completely shut down! Wilson was cool, calm and did what he had to do. Domination was complete and devastating.

Congratulations to the Hawks!

And now, seven months until preseason when they all start at zero once again.

Seattle wins on the strength of a late field goal, 27-24.

Lotta people calling it close like that...Denver by 3...Hawks by 3

Me? I don't see it being that tight. I believe this game is going to be about big swings in ball possession and field possession.

I think there will be at least one huge turnover in the first qtr snapping the momentum in the Hawks favor. It'll be a big hit and a fumble or a tip for a pick. Maybe even a pick six.

Hawks jump out in front by two scores and Manning presses to keep his precious "legacy" intact. Then the vice that is the Legion of Boom closes in for the kill. Seattle keeps thier boot on Denvers neck and pulls away and out of reach by the third qtr.

To add insult to Denver's grief Seattle plays the backup QB in the 4th saving Russell Wilson for next season.. :lol:

Seattle scoring 43 points was a little surprising but Denver only scoring 8 was a total shocker.

Forum List

Back