Zone1 L'oreal is racist

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

Isn't this racist in and of itself what they put on their product? Targeting certain skin colors and making some sort of "woke statement" that offends many of their customers? And if you are fair skinned...of any race...would you buy this product now? I damn sure won't, not that I ever have anyway.

1715937735370.png

If non-Caucasians are so great, why aren't more "browns and blacks" emigrating to South America and Africa?

(England is threatening to send illegal immigrants to Rwanda. Some of those immigrants have said that they would kill themselves if sent to Africa!!!)

Isn't this racist in and of itself what they put on their product? Targeting certain skin colors and making some sort of "woke statement" that offends many of their customers? And if you are fair skinned...of any race...would you buy this product now? I damn sure won't, not that I ever have anyway.

View attachment 947909

I stopped buying L’Oreal 30 years ago when Arabs pressured the company to oust a Jewish executive, and the company’s historic ties with the Nazis were revealed.

View attachment 947909

Another thing I’ve recently come up against, which has never been a problem in my 50+ years of buying makeup: a few companies, in their efforts to focus on the needs of POC, do not go light enough on the other end. I’m fair - but certainly not porcelain - and the lightest tone is to dark on me.

I vote for less makeup. Don't wear it myself.... mainly because I'm a dude.

This is the same L'Oreal that hired a tranny as a model, then fired him. :laughing0301:

Munroe Bergdorf - Wikipedia

View attachment 947909

EVERYONE should be boycotting L'Oreal already because they test on animals. They're savages.

Forum List

Back