Super Bowl LVIII: San Francisco 49ers at Kansas City Chiefs

The right’s racism, bigotry, and hate are among the countless reasons why conservatives are appropriately despised.
I just call them like I see them.

The NFL and NBA are racist under the definistion the Liberals use for everybody else. For some reason they don't believe in affirmative action or DEI when it comes to an industry dominated by Afros.

I worked in the aerospace industry. Whenever they did AA hires they got substandard employees.

Pretty much called it.

I called KC to win 27-13.
KC won in OT by 25-22.

Would have been closer to my expectations had KC receivers and runners not kept coughing up the ball or letting it get intercepted. Really, much of the 49ers success was predicated on major mistakes by KC rather than on any good playing themselves.

I counted 14 times they cut to Taylor in her box, the first before the game even started. Once they cut to her, it looked like she was choking on a chicken bone and her girlfriend was giving her the Heimlich maneuver.

Of course, Joe Biden was nowhere to be found, not competent to give a halftime interview.

The Halftime show stunk as usual.

The game stunk too, pretty boring really. Just imagine: some people spent up to $50,000 to see that game.

Woke commercials took a really back seat showing that wokism has failed.

Didn't really watch the commercials too much neither, best commercial I saw was the State Farm one where they had Schwarzenegger trying to say the State Farm manta of 'Like a good Neighbor!' But Arnold kept saying: 'Neighbah.' Then they kept putting him in various action scenes.

Say 'Neighbor!'

Neighbah.

Say Neighbor!!!'

NEIGHBAH!!!

Finally, Danny Devito steps in to save the ad by doing a voice-over and Arnold accuses him of stealing his action. :71:

Pretty much called it.

I called KC to win 27-13.
KC won in OT by 25-22.

Would have been closer to my expectations had KC receivers and runners not kept coughing up the ball or letting it get intercepted. Really, much of the 49ers success was predicated on major mistakes by KC rather than on any good playing themselves.

I counted 14 times they cut to Taylor in her box, the first before the game even started. Once they cut to her, it looked like she was choking on a chicken bone and her girlfriend was giving her the Heimlich maneuver.

Of course, Joe Biden was nowhere to be found, not competent to give a halftime interview.

The Halftime show stunk as usual.

The game stunk too, pretty boring really. Just imagine: some people spent up to $50,000 to see that game.

Woke commercials took a really back seat showing that wokism has failed.

Didn't really watch the commercials too much neither, best commercial I saw was the State Farm one where they had Schwarzenegger trying to say the State Farm manta of 'Like a good Neighbor!' But Arnold kept saying: 'Neighbah.' Then they kept putting him in various action scenes.

Say 'Neighbor!'

Neighbah.

Say Neighbor!!!'

NEIGHBAH!!!

Finally, Danny Devito steps in to save the ad b y doing a voice-over and Arnold accuses him of stealing his action. :71:

What happened to the Sussexes? Weren’t they supposed to be there?

I didn't watch the stupid game. Just ridiculing you idiot Moon Bats. You always deserve ridicule.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:Especially Flash if they are too fucking stupid not to understand thst these games are as much scripted as the WWE.most on here are dense about that even though just as I said it would before the game began thst itwould be a close game that came down to the wire,most are too fucking stupid to understand that’s why there has not been a blowout in a decade now cause that’s what goddell wants. :cuckoo: So they indeed do deserve the ridicule the ones that don’t get that.

Last edited:
If there are 40% white, that's good percentage. Besides blacks being superior athletes, consider this. Your kid spent half his time playing basketball and half his time studying. Those kids spend 75% of their time playing ball. So relax. Your kid will find a job. They are counting on the NFL. Most kids who try don't even go to college let alone the pros.

100% of us eventually need to find a job. A career hopefully. A job that pays well. Isn't that what it's really all about? Good for them if they make millions in the NFL. My brother made millions in corporate America. What percent of corporate America employees who have millions in the bank today (ceo's, president's, vp's) are white? I can assure you the number is a lot bigger than 49%, which is what white America is. White Americans make up 49% of the population. So why are 90% of the corporate execs all white christian men? Seems wrong.
The funny thing is most of them wouldn't qualify to enter college, yet that's just about the only chance they have of being drafted by an NFL team. They had to lower the SAT requirements to 700 to get them into school so they can play. I got nearly that score just on English comprehension alone and my college councilor asked me if I wanted to retake the test.

The funny thing is most of them wouldn't qualify to enter college, yet that's just about the only chance they have of being drafted by an NFL team. They had to lower the SAT requirements to 700 to get them into school so they can play. I got nearly that score just on English comprehension alone and my college councilor asked me if I wanted to retake the test.
For years Harvard refused to lower it's standards. Have you notice lately they've gotten better at football and basketball? They want to compete.

I'm all for bachelor of arts programs like Communications. I got a communication degree. I'm successful. Howard Stern got a communications degree. He's successful. You learn a lot in those programs. Just not the business classes. Accounting, stats, finance, calc, omg!!! I barely got a minor in business. LOL

If you want this to change then kids shouldn't have to go to college to go pro.

P.S. I heard one school is treating the football players like employees. Maybe that's what we can do. Those guys don't even have to go to school if they don't want. They are employees.

For years Harvard refused to lower it's standards. Have you notice lately they've gotten better at football and basketball? They want to compete.

I'm all for bachelor of arts programs like Communications. I got a communication degree. I'm successful. Howard Stern got a communications degree. He's successful. You learn a lot in those programs. Just not the business classes. Accounting, stats, finance, calc, omg!!! I barely got a minor in business. LOL

If you want this to change then kids shouldn't have to go to college to go pro.

P.S. I heard one school is treating the football players like employees. Maybe that's what we can do. Those guys don't even have to go to school if they don't want. They are employees.
No.....I think they should have to go to college. Maybe it will teach some of them whether or not they really want to be in the NFL. In college you practically have to be your own teacher. And the workload is difficult for someone who has to work full-time to pay their bills.
I enjoyed college but I didn't do any college prep in H.S. because I wasn't planning on going. Needless to say my math scores suffered. I hated math. And I was going thru school before they started letting us bring calculators to the tests. You had to know your multiplication tables by heart to finish the math section in time. It also didn't help that I did 5 years in the military till I went to college on the G.I. Bill.

No.....I think they should have to go to college. Maybe it will teach some of them whether or not they really want to be in the NFL. In college you practically have to be your own teacher. And the workload is difficult for someone who has to work full-time to pay their bills.
I enjoyed college but I didn't do any college prep in H.S. because I wasn't planning on going. Needless to say my math scores suffered. I hated math. And I was going thru school before they started letting us bring calculators to the tests. You had to know your multiplication tables by heart to finish the math section in time. It also didn't help that I did 5 years in the military till I went to college on the G.I. Bill.
OMG you and me have a lot in common. I did zero prep. I had to teach myself how to study my freshman year.

I took 3 classes, wrestled and tried to work 10pm-2am my freshman year. 3 practices a day and staying up till 2am? No way. So I quit wrestling. Why not? It already got me into the school. I didn't need wrestling anymore.

OMG you and me have a lot in common. I did zero prep. I had to teach myself how to study my freshman year.

I took 3 classes, wrestled and tried to work 10pm-2am my freshman year. 3 practices a day and staying up till 2am? No way. So I quit wrestling. Why not? It already got me into the school. I didn't need wrestling anymore.
I played football. I was studying journalism and communications.

Forum List

Back