Who other than Baltimore or San Francisco can win the Super Bowl?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
No one really thinks the Chiefs have a chance, and Philly is in a hell of a tail spin in the last 6 weeks, they might not even beat Tampa Bay.

Do you think Detroit can get past San Francisco? Probably not. Rams are hot but probably not either.

But what about Buffalo, or Cleveland? I like Cleveland and think that their Super Bowl winning QB and that great defense could get them past Baltimore.

No one really thinks the Chiefs have a chance, and Philly is in a hell of a tail spin in the last 6 weeks, they might not even beat Tampa Bay.

Do you think Detroit can get past San Francisco? Probably not. Rams are hot but probably not either.

But what about Buffalo, or Cleveland? I like Cleveland and think that their Super Bowl winning QB and that great defense could get them past Baltimore.
i think the moon and stars are alighned for joe flacco

This is probably Baltimore's year. It all depends on their QB not getting injured.

Eagles could lose to Tampa Bay
Detroit could lose to Matthew Stafford
Dallas should lose to the Lions or San Fran. Especially in San Fran.

Detroit could put pressure on Purdy

Browns beat the Ravens this year

Kansas City and Dolphins coin toss. I pick Dolphins

Bills?

Sure seems like San Fran v Ravens is the strong favorites. I didn't think Michigan would get past Ohio State, Alabama and Washington and finish undefeated. Miracles happen.

SF and Baltimore look like favorites

I like Dallas and maybe Buffalo as possible upsets
Detroit is still learning and will win one and then lose
KC has been figured out and Philly is a Hot Mess

SF and Baltimore look like favorites

I like Dallas and maybe Buffalo as possible upsets
Detroit is still learning and will win one and then lose
KC has been figured out and Philly is a Hot Mess

If we beat Stafford at home we play Dallas in Dallas. We beat them at the end of the season a couple weeks ago remember? LOL I hope we have that attitude. Hell, I hope we get past Stafford. If we just win one at home, the season was a success. That was the goal. Win one playoff game at home.

But we can beat Dallas, then pressure Purdy into having one of those lousy games. The tough game would be Ravens. They whipped us. But maybe someone gets hurt. Like Magic Johnson got hurt the first time Isaiah Thomas' Piston's won a championship. Whatever. Everyone's banged up this time of year. LOL. Still we were all deep down glad Magic was out for the rest of the series.

I heard our great tight end LaPorta might not be playing this week? Holy shit. We need that guy. Or we count on him. He steps up. I haven't even looked at the status reports I don't want to know. My advice is get in a hyperberic chamber and recoup quickly.

Don't count out my Steelers!

:safetocomeoutff:

Dolphins and Bills are good enough to win it all I think.

Looking forward to the Chiefs and Dolphins. Can't wait to see how the Chiefs defend T. Hill.

Don't count out my Steelers!

:safetocomeoutff:

Dolphins and Bills are good enough to win it all I think.

Looking forward to the Chiefs and Dolphins. Can't wait to see how the Chiefs defend T. Hill.
Dolphins lost to Eagles, Chiefs, Titans, Ravens, Bills. They beat one good team. Cowboys.

Baltimore lost to the Colts, Browns, and Steelers (twice).

49ers lost to Browns, Vikings, Bengals, Rams, and Baltimore.

Homefield is a big advantage, but the dolphins do have a good enough team to win IF they play at their best.
Dolphins who lose to every good team they play, playing in KC in sub zero weather. I wouldn’t bet on them winning

Forum List

Back