Super Bowl LVIII: San Francisco 49ers at Kansas City Chiefs

Strange. Most liberal women are ugly as fuck.

GFhUzUKWMAAe_YZ.jpg

GFx-2ogWkAAYVPr.jpg

GGGGHdnXcAE1fQL.jpg

main-qimg-7fbd84b7174d76b48a60baba95099e1d-lq.jpg

I used to think the Chiefs fell behind on purpose, just to give the other team a false sense of security. But I think there's more to it than that.

The thing is, they're always playing the long game. The first three quarters of the game are mostly recon, looking for patterns, identifying strengths and weaknesses.

By the end of the game, Mahomes and Reid know exactly what to do to finish them off.

Strange. Most liberal women are ugly as fuck.

View attachment 903736

View attachment 903737

View attachment 903738

View attachment 903739

Funny how in that pic below in the conservative picture ALL those women pictured are all pretty where the ones shown in the liberal picture only a couple of them are pretty with the majority of them being butt ugly. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: That’s shocking that Stephen Baldwin is a trump supporter the fact his brother Alec is a liberal traiter who supports the Dems and their sgenda and is part of the deep state,they must never talk to each other anymore.

I used to think the Chiefs fell behind on purpose, just to give the other team a false sense of security. But I think there's more to it than that.

The thing is, they're always playing the long game. The first three quarters of the game are mostly recon, looking for patterns, identifying strengths and weaknesses.

By the end of the game, Mahomes and Reid know exactly what to do to finish them off.
The Chiefs were going to win that game no matter what.
It was pre-ordained.

When you allow the Chief's O'Line to tackle pass rushers and not call holding, you're doing everything you can to help them.
Holding calls are drive stoppers.
The Chiefs had zero holding penalties.

The refs helped KC all season long for some reason.

The Chiefs were going to win that game no matter what.
It was pre-ordained.

When you allow the Chief's O'Line to tackle pass rushers and not call holding, you're doing everything you can to help them.
Holding calls are drive stoppers.
The Chiefs had zero holding penalties.

The refs helped KC all season long for some reason.

:rolleyes:

Of course. Everything is a conspiracy with you goofballs.

Sunday, February 11, 6:30 PM, Las Vegas, Nevada

I hope it's a good and fair game! May the best team win!
The right team won. Republicans lost their minds over Travis and Taylor.

I just love this relationship. Howard Stern and his gang were talking about how lucky Taylor is to have Travis as a lover. He most likely has a huge cock can pick her up and spin her like she weighs nothing and he probably makes love like a gorilla on cocaine.

She deserves it after dating all those twinks.

Forum List

Back