Super Bowl LVIII: San Francisco 49ers at Kansas City Chiefs

1707360147309.png

Go Niners!

It would be great to hear some of the Purdy haters try to dismiss it if he wins the Super Bowl and plays well.

Chiefs ought to be the favorites, though.
i will be happy for the fans of whichever team wins tomorrow. i think Bills fans will enjoy a Super Bowl win next season. can't wait for Super Bowl 59.

Meanwhile we in the rest of the world simply don't give a damn. But to our 'Mercan friends; I hope you enjoy yourselves BIGLY!!!

My tip?

Be kind to your mom.

Greg

I was hoping Tay Tay would be the half-time act.

Usher - The singer will headline the halftime show. The NFL has not yet said if any other artists will join Usher on stage. Reba McEntire - The country music icon will sing the national anthem during her first-ever Super Bowl performance.7 hours ago

Meh. Never heard of them.

Unlike this one.

Greg

It would be great to hear some of the Purdy haters try to dismiss it if he wins the Super Bowl and plays well.

I just heard that the Pittsburgh Steelers PASSED on Brock Purdy choosing instead to jump on the great talent of Kenny Pickett instead! :laughing0301:

Kenny was just shown up hugely by the 3rd string QB on their practice squad when his leg broke in a common QB sneak into the end zone.

I just heard that the Pittsburgh Steelers PASSED on Brock Purdy choosing instead to jump on the great talent of Kenny Pickett instead! :laughing0301:

Kenny was just shown up hugely by the 3rd string QB on their practice squad when his leg broke in a common QB sneak into the end zone.
well tomorrow is the big game. the Bills are getting a dome stadium and we might a have a Super Bowl in Buffalo one of these days. :) i would love to have the Bills in Buffalo for a home Super Bowl. as to this Super Bowl, i think the Kansas City Chiefs will win. i do not know what the score will be. i read that some of Taylor Swift's fans donated to Tyler Bass' charity after the Bills' loss in the playoffs. Thank you Taylor Swift fans!

I’ll be going out to dinner, then coming back and headed to bed. I have no interest in the Super Bowl. I’ll watch again if my team ever gets there again or if they get rid of the other shit (halftime show, commercials, etc…) that take away from the game.

I'm watching to see the commercials and have an excuse to make guacamole...
Rambunctious Good plan,these superbowls are so scripted.Remember the days when you actually had Super Bowl blowouts? Those no longer happen anymore because of criminal roger goddell,He is the most corrupt NFL commissioner by leaps and bounds.i miss the good old days of Pete rozelle.ever notice how we never have Super Bowl blowouts anymore? That is because that is the way roger goddell wants it,you got to go back to the Seahawks broncos Super Bowl 9 years ago to find the last time there was a Super Bowl blowout and before that,13 years ago when the saints played the colts.

Why watch the game when you already know what’s going to happen? Well I can’t predict accurately a Super Bowl winner,you never know what they have in mind,but I CAN predict accurately once again the Super Bowl will be close and come down to the wire as it always does.

Again why watch it when you already know the result is a scripted game thst they have decided will be a close game as always ansd as is almost always the case,down to the wire.? Nfl games are as much a scripted phony dog and pony show as elections are,only differerence is the outcome doesn’t always go the way they plan it at times.

For example the year the patriots went undefeated in the regular season,the nfl wanted them to win the Super Bowl as well against the giants but they never imagined and could not account for that giants receiver making a one in a million catch that never happens when it was fourth and ten fir the giants and he just made a miracle one in a million catch.

Last edited:
well tomorrow is the big game. the Bills are getting a dome stadium and we might a have a Super Bowl in Buffalo one of these days. :) i would love to have the Bills in Buffalo for a home Super Bowl. as to this Super Bowl, i think the Kansas City Chiefs will win. i do not know what the score will be. i read that some of Taylor Swift's fans donated to Tyler Bass' charity after the Bills' loss in the playoffs. Thank you Taylor Swift fans!
The NFL can fuck themselves,they have ruined the game with domed stadiums which has become the norm now.they even have a domed stadium in sunny beautiful southern california,how fucked is that?fuck the NFL and their greedy ass owners of the national fixed league.:fu: I will take the classic LA coliseum anyday of the year over all these fucking shiny state of the art domed stadiums. :mad:These owners seems to think this is fucking basketball. :mad:

Sunday, February 11, 6:30 PM, Las Vegas, Nevada
I hope it's a good and fair game! May the best team win!

KC beats 49ers by 27-13.

Fans celebrate paying out the ass.

The NFL cuts to Taylor in the stands like 83 times.

Roger rakes in mountains of cash off the greed and stupidity of gullible sports fans seeing a tight skirt.

Kelce dry humps her on the field to celebrate the victory.

In six months, the two no longer even talk.

Forum List

Back